• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

rin / gothfruits

1965 posts in this topic

Posted

This new look really makes me think they’re at least drawing inspiration from- if not trying to emulate- gass.y/Olivya. The dark shadow and nonexistent eyebrows and the short bangs are all very similar to Olivya’s usual looks.

272106B7-FA2A-47FB-95C9-05631C14D81C.jpeg

Posted

This new look really makes me think they’re at least drawing inspiration from- if not trying to emulate- gass.y/Olivya. The dark shadow and nonexistent eyebrows and the short bangs are all very similar to Olivya’s usual looks.

Is this look 90% paintbrush tool? I swear to god the only part that looks like it was actually applied with a literal brush and not a digital one is the lipstick and that's only cause their crusty ass lips show through

Posted

ok here's another thing rin does that reminds me of the servers at my work:

they're like one of those servers that follows the manager on duty around and ASKS to be cut. like no shit, we all wanna get cut, but you don't straight up ASK for it, that's annoying and lowkey unprofessional too, just bc you work at a restaurant or on the internet doesn't mean you don't need to conduct yourself in a way that doesn't make you look desperate and lazy. if rin wants to become a legit influencer then they need to stop begging for attention and begging for recognition. if you want that, you have to earn it. you have to quit embarrassing yourself and making yourself look entitled and sad and instead, go off and practice your ass off until these brands have no CHOICE but to notice you. 

what do you mean by cut? 

Posted

Is it me... or is that blush patchy af?

Posted (edited)

I'm glad ron stopped with the paint splatter looks or the star stamps but while this look is DIFFERENT, it isnt that good. The orange lipstick looks so out of place. Maybe the new ron looks trend is "no eyebrows" like this look and the last one (where half of ron's face is yellow) 

Edited by sasdinhub

Posted

what do you mean by cut? 

oh sorry, being "cut" as a server means that you don't have to take any new tables that come in and once your current tables leave, you can go home after that.

Posted (edited)

Rin....Sweaty......please brush up on your colour theory cause this ain't it fam.(also yikes, that darker colour isn't blended at all, I could do a better job and I'm actual trash at makeup) and lol I'm glad so many people agree that Rin is trying to be some kind of walmart version of Olivya.

Edited by ritsusu

Posted (edited)

I’ll be real, looking at that I would never assume he’s a good makeup artist, because it just looks like complete photoshop. There’s nothing wrong to touch up your photos for the colors to be more vibrant, but I don’t see any authenticity. 

Also, I agree with Ritsusu, it needs to be blended. It’s awkward that it’s hard to see the makeup under the facetune or whatever, but what you can see is it’s not blended whatsoever or clean. 

(Edit out of respect for his pronouns)

Edited by blackcat

Posted

Will he ever start properly blending his looks? Like c'mon, you cant revolutionize the beauty industry when your eyeshadow is like......... that

Posted

SmartSelect_20190205-153226_Twitter.thumThoughts? (I don't hate it but a little concerned about his mental health).

I'm pissed as someone with bipolar disorder 

Mania is not ''bleaching your brows" or dying your hair. Mania is spending money, talking fast, being paranoid, forgetting whats happening, having sex with strangers....

Maybe they're feeling hyper??? With any signs of mania the person is supposed to get stabilized, it's not pretty, it's not bleaching your brows. It's shaving your head because you think people will steal your hair and not eating/drinking because people have 'poisioned your food' but hahahaha ya Rin go off about how ur soooo manic bc u compulsively bleached your brows 

Posted

it's almost like this look gassy did but his is more discount at a dollar store. I've seen people do the excessive blush look and can make it look cute, but rin makes it look... messy?? Like others thoughtfully place the blush but he just colors it on. Idk, man.

20190206_093038.jpg

Posted

Mania is not ''bleaching your brows" or dying your hair. Mania is spending money, talking fast, being paranoid, forgetting whats happening, having sex with strangers....

Maybe they're feeling hyper??? With any signs of mania the person is supposed to get stabilized, it's not pretty, it's not bleaching your brows. It's shaving your head because you think people will steal your hair and not eating/drinking because people have 'poisioned your food' but hahahaha ya Rin go off about how ur soooo manic bc u compulsively bleached your brows 

not to sound like i'm white knighting rin bc that's DEFINITELY not my intention lol but i feel like mania can be stuff like that too, if you wouldn't ordinarily bleach your brows and you'd be very hesitant to do so normally, i can see a manic phase influencing your decision. i don't have bipolar disorder but i experience mania with a different personality disorder and i can definitely say that my mania has given me the actual push to cut my bangs all short and "artsy" on a few occasions and, in the past before i got on meds that helped, i've cut off like seven inches from my whole head of hair during a manic phase before too... still one of my only regrets in life lol. but i digress. i think rin seems to mention their mental illness on social media in a way that doesn't feel... normal? like it doesn't feel like a person with mental illnesses who isn't ashamed of them mentioning them as they come up in their day to day life. it almost feels like rin brings up their mental health when they wanna seem quirky or something. maybe i'm just projecting because so many other people online do this. but it IS weird. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know if anyone has posted about this but....(fyi they're not in support of rin, but i thought the 2nd video which i initially forgot to include the screenshot of kinda makes me think that rin has a cultish following....which isn't far off)

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 3.22.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 3.23.24 PM.png

Edited by etude house
forgot to add stuff askjjdfkjg

Posted (edited)

100% agree. they're pathologizing their normal behavior for attention. being a little reckless when you're stressed or bored =/= mania. if "mania" doesn't cause you to act in a way that causes you any real distress, that's not mania. it's literally in the dsm that is has to cause some distress or impairment, not just a momentary of lapsed judgment. idk if they're showing any other symptoms, so of course there could be more. but, this isn't like...a significant manifestation of mania.

ren is so dry. they have to make such a stretch to seem like they have something at all going on in their life.

D. The mood disturbance is sufficiently severe to cause marked impairment in occupational functioning or in usual social activities or relationships with others, or to necessitate hospitalisation to prevent harm to self or other, or there are psychotic features

Edited by darlin

Posted

Rin...honey....this look ain't it fam.

IMG_20190207_222619.thumb.jpg.2503166c50