• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

rin / gothfruits

1956 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so happy this person got a thread. It's so ironic that they're so adamant on hating children, yet all they do is act like a child themselves. They seem just so thirsty for attention; it's pretty embarrassing to see them tag Thomas in all those twitter posts and begging for likes and clout... the "I'm 100% shota" thing is a whole other can of worms but it rubbed me the wrong way. I had no idea about them being a rape apologist, which is just disgusting, and as a trans guy myself, the whole thing with them using male pronouns yet making no attempt to "pass" is just odd. (I know they're also nb, but IIRC, they use predominantly male pronouns? Please correct me if I'm wrong!) They just have an awful personality all together and it baffles me that they have so many fans. :(

Kalvin Garrah's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0PnLGUO9gY

Posted

Screenshot_20190130-214816_Chrome.thumb.

"Pwease put me on your PR list but also I don't like half your products"

Probably not the best thing to say if you're trying to get on a company's good side. 🤔

Rin said he doesn't like Anastasia for their palettes, even though hes probably never even tried them. He also complains every time a company sends him eyebrow products since they're usually brown, rather than colors that would match his hair. Why does he need products from ABH?

Posted

Rin said he doesn't like Anastasia for their palettes, even though hes probably never even tried them. He also complains every time a company sends him eyebrow products since they're usually brown, rather than colors that would match his hair. Why does he need products from ABH?

Because they're a materialistic privledged brat, that's why.

Posted

Many of Rin's looks would look much better if he stopped wearing those ugly circle lenses. (tbh this is very much a personal opinion because I really fucking hate how circle lenses look especially the greenish blue one's Rin wears lol)

The biggest problem with most of Rin's looks are that they are very... pretty. Like conventionally pretty, which is not really what I think he's going for. He wants to do the whole edgy, avant-garde, creative thing, but it all is so firmly planted in this very conventional mold. The most interesting instagram MUAs who do edgier stuff constantly push their looks to be more weird, but Rin very rarely does. When he does it's only something very basic like "oooh I glued my brows down I'm such an artist :))))"

I'm bored. Call me when Rin shows up with a look that is weird and ugly and truly unconventional, and I might be impressed.

Posted

Where was Ron going with this? He looks like a weird angry bird.... genuinely wished he finished it so I could see what they were going for. 

PULL: do something ugly

rin: 

BAC2D3A2-00F4-43DA-B9BA-E5BF11D9FD7E.png

Posted (edited)

asdfg, the left side makes it look like he was trying to be facebook's angry react 

angry.thumb.jpg.d1495f8a4d9cd93b5a057a9c

Edited by Audrey Rose

Posted

Where was Ron going with this? He looks like a weird angry bird.... genuinely wished he finished it so I could see what they were going for. 

PULL: do something ugly

rin: 

Jesus Christ those lips are legitimately painful to look at. Are they just chapped or what?

(I mean the whole thing is painful to look at ngl but my own lips are sympathy hurting looking at that big patch.)

Posted

ok here's another thing rin does that reminds me of the servers at my work:

they're like one of those servers that follows the manager on duty around and ASKS to be cut. like no shit, we all wanna get cut, but you don't straight up ASK for it, that's annoying and lowkey unprofessional too, just bc you work at a restaurant or on the internet doesn't mean you don't need to conduct yourself in a way that doesn't make you look desperate and lazy. if rin wants to become a legit influencer then they need to stop begging for attention and begging for recognition. if you want that, you have to earn it. you have to quit embarrassing yourself and making yourself look entitled and sad and instead, go off and practice your ass off until these brands have no CHOICE but to notice you. 

Posted

SmartSelect_20190205-153226_Twitter.thumThoughts? (I don't hate it but a little concerned about his mental health).

Posted

SmartSelect_20190205-153226_Twitter.thumThoughts? (I don't hate it but a little concerned about his mental health).

I kind of think that Rin’s meds are having an effect on him and he’s not really being honest with himself about it. I don’t think I’ve seen such manic from him before he got on his meds, but idk. The look is kinda edgy, but I don’t have much of a preference for it. I think he needs more help... therapy wise lol

Posted

I don't trust Rin. This seems like a blatant lie to me honestly.

Posted

I don't doubt Rin has mental issues, but has she ever revealed what they are?

Posted

I mean...I don't see the big deal with bleaching your brows(but then again mine are naturally transparent so I'm used to the whole no eyebrows look) They're eyebrows they'll be dark again in like a week. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah SmartSelect_20190205-153226_Twitter.thumThoughts? (I don't hate it but a little concerned about his mental health).

ok I don’t usually say this online but I’m in enrolled in psych and pharmacology. It’s really really freaking weird that their psych is like this and thinks their manic behavior is ok... we are taught to try and teach patients to not do such odd behavior like this and cope differently, I’m thinking either psych is shitty, they lie to their psych, or they Haven’t seen one in a while and just get refills because when taking the oral contraceptive pill meds tend to be adjusted because hormones really interact with ones mental state. Also it concerns me with how much they claim they take the plan B pill that could be altering their mental state as well.  But to be honest I agree with honeycrisp I really tend to believe that Rin is lying for the attention 

I’m not shaming them for taking OCPs or plan B I just think they need to consult professionals if they want to mess around with meds like that 

Edited by JustSipping
Not shaming just concerned

Posted

their giving out medical information, telling people insurance is a scam, telling them to not bother with medicare/medicaid, and also encouraging toxic unhealthy behavior is what made me unfollow and block them. Their horrible behavoir and encouraging bad behavior among some of their followers who are depressed,anxious, or dysphoric is bad. Someone who is manic should not be like oh yeah im manic and my doctor thinks its ok as long as i dont hurt myself.... so you can bleach your eyebrows and give yourself terf bangs it will be ok too!!! that is not how it works ron and YOU should know it...