• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

rin / gothfruits

773 posts in this topic

Posted

Man it’s really sad how Rin deserted Lili, I remember they used to post about each other all the time and now they hardly post about each other or even interact with each other

ive noticed lili has gotten closer to matcha smth lol but she seems to bring out a more and fun creative side to lili, sorry bit of a lili stan cause she’s really cute and I love how she mixes cosplay and makeup and doesn’t erase her whole personality like Rin does to fit a certain agenda. 

Like I think it’s so sad and telling when someone’s only friend is their partner and then have manic episodes when they’re not around them, like it’s not wrong to be friends with your partner, you should be, but them literally being your entire life is kinda mmmm and yeah I thought Ish was Rin’s first relationship .... and talking about the whole thing of employees not liking Rin, didn’t they talk about how much they hated everyone at Vans and everyone hated them except Ish

Posted

Man it’s really sad how Rin deserted Lili, I remember they used to post about each other all the time and now they hardly post about each other or even interact with each other

ive noticed lili has gotten closer to matcha smth lol but she seems to bring out a more and fun creative side to lili, sorry bit of a lili stan cause she’s really cute and I love how she mixes cosplay and makeup and doesn’t erase her whole personality like Rin does to fit a certain agenda. 

Like I think it’s so sad and telling when someone’s only friend is their partner and then have manic episodes when they’re not around them, like it’s not wrong to be friends with your partner, you should be, but them literally being your entire life is kinda mmmm and yeah I thought Ish was Rin’s first relationship .... and talking about the whole thing of employees not liking Rin, didn’t they talk about how much they hated everyone at Vans and everyone hated them except Ish

to be honest lili is better off lol

Posted

Rin decided to openly admit that they're a manipulative person and blame it on their astrological sign to avoid personal responsibility.  Guess what Rin, being a terrible person is all your fault and has nothing to do with the placement of the planets. 

20190203_013845.thumb.png.72aae5b8476f21

This reply pretty much summarizes my views on them. They condemned Kalvin Garrah for using his audience to "harass" them, yet they do the exact same thing to others. Overall, Rin is just a hypocrite. 

20190203_014213.thumb.png.7555662f981def

Posted (edited)

I wonder of his child-hate comes from the fact he realizes that his life isn't really "ahead" of him anymore -- he's currently living it, and he's not doing a good job. 

Hidden Content

i kind of feel like it's part of an unstable sense of identity. at their age it's certainly normal but with how often they go on and on about hating kids (it's like omg we get it already jesus), it seems like they're using it as one of their personality traits or something or trying to be edgy lol 

So Rin is actually a pretty terrible person, I've been following them for almost 2 years now, but it wasn't until Rin was outed as a manipulator and rape apologist that I decided to unfollow . It seems that this was so buried and overlooked and it's a shame. It all started with this tweet

20181231_052005.thumb.png.ed8ebaa895d499

The person further clarified

20181231_043421.thumb.png.bc8b5f5435962e

Rin then proceeded to act like a child like they always do 

Screenshot_20181231-042935.thumb.png.cbf

This was the other person's response

20181231_043447.thumb.png.17ec50d8aad826

Rin decided to write a really long "apology" and post it on twitter

Screenshot_20181231-051426.thumb.png.da7

Screenshot_20181231-051429.thumb.png.de8

Screenshot_20181231-051432.thumb.png.658

Screenshot_20181231-051437.thumb.png.88a

Screenshot_20181231-051508(1).thumb.png.

Screenshot_20181231-051508.thumb.png.729

Screenshot_20181231-051513(1).thumb.png.

Screenshot_20181231-051513.thumb.png.e22

Screenshot_20181231-051515.thumb.png.866

Screenshot_20181231-051525.thumb.png.e4b

Then another person that was involved in the situation wrote a very good response.

20181231_052024.thumb.png.f65a339793a4f4

20181231_052046.thumb.png.a4e216bd790b6a

20181231_052105.thumb.png.66f1aba99385bd

okay, wow. i'm gonna edit my post and delete the compliment i gave them before. i didn't see this post before i made mine but that's shameful. you have no right to act woke and superior on social media if you're a fucking rape apologist. fuck rin tbh 

Edited by lil mango

Posted

Rin talking about how he only wants a hysterectomy again and I'm so curious as to what hormones he would take, like you don't wanna go on testosterone but you're willing to take estrogen? When so many trans people would kill just to go on hormone suppressants let alone T?

Posted

Rin talking about how he only wants a hysterectomy again and I'm so curious as to what hormones he would take, like you don't wanna go on testosterone but you're willing to take estrogen? When so many trans people would kill just to go on hormone suppressants let alone T?

Dude, hysterectomy doesn't require taking hormones. Oophorectomy does.Hyste-removal of uterus only. Oopho-removal of ovaries only.

Posted

Dude, hysterectomy doesn't require taking hormones. Oophorectomy does.Hyste-removal of uterus only. Oopho-removal of ovaries only.

ah, my apoloapologies. From what I read online you need to take hormones prior to the surgery, but I'm just looking up stuff on the internet so I'm def not an expert. 

Thank you for the correction.

Posted (edited)

wow the beauty community is ShAkInG  

for a while he felt like discount gass.y/olivya but this is really something huh

Screenshot_20190204-001214_Instagram.thu

the bottom eyelashes are different for rin but everything else is the same shit. 

the glitter is the same as his red team valor lewk only a different colour, cosplay contacts, blush on nose (although paler blush than usual, good job rin), and of course that dang star stamp.

also @justsipping I'm glad we had the same thought LMAOOOO

Edited by dummy
I meant cosplay contacts not lashes

Posted (edited)

i just don't even know... how is this revolutionary and ground breaking? they just smeared glitter on their forehead

36f76579db3337c8f5bf4e50c20581ab.png

@dummy I knowwwww LOL

Edited by JustSipping

Posted

for a while he felt like discount gass.y/olivya but this is really something huh

Hidden Content

but why did they give themselves terf bangs?

Posted

I think Rin just throws colors all over his face and calls it a look lmao

Posted

Hidden Content

lmfaooooo this ugly as fuck they look like some void creature from a lovecraft book

Posted

Rin obviously has a lot of manipulative tendencies but damn who knew he could be that fucking mean and detached. Half of his "apology" was dedicated to bad-mouthing that girl. He brushes over victim-shaming like it was only a mistake that he can just walk away from, and even justified it by subtly blaming the ex and the victim, as if it was a situation that they set up for him. The reason why he did it was because she was toxic (still not justifiable), but there's obviously more selfish reasons which he pretty much left out. I guess Rin couldn't come to terms with being that sick, or at least not letting his fans think that.

Jesus, i can even recall a moment in one of his latest videos where he mentions how he only ever had to break up with one person, then says, "that wasn't fun...." nervously chuckling it off... the fuck? The tone he used was so light-hearted that I didn't think much of it. Now I'm really wondering, that better not be his abuser ex he's cheekily referring to.

At the end of the apology  self-victimizing he throws in, "...I now use my platform to speak out against sexual assault (a.k.a retweeting occasionally if the abuser is a public figure)...", wow... good for you, you're a saint. Maybe tell people that they shouldn't shame a victim no matter how toxic they are, and in fact urge them to seek professional help to deal with their trauma and unhealthy social habits. How about tell the people who give you money and support you how you're a rape apologist?

It's hypocritical how Rin cancels other influencers for their past, but he can be a rape apologist and basically call it a growth experience. And I know if this comes out on a larger platform, people are gonna try to defend him because of his age or some other stupid excuse.

Although I need to point out that since there isn't much context, we should probably take all this with a grain of salt. The whole thing is extremely off-putting and shady, especially the way Rin acted, yet we still don't have the whole story including the assault and what exactly Rin did to the victims. At this point we can form our opinions but they aren't fully valid. 

Posted

i just don't even know... how is this revolutionary and ground breaking? they just smeared glitter on their forehead

36f76579db3337c8f5bf4e50c20581ab.png

@dummy I knowwwww LOL

this look could have been artistic if she followed the lashes and drew eyebrows under her eyes, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not gonna make it artistic or something cool, just bland and almost like every other look