• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2102 posts in this topic

Posted

7DDD669E-882C-4EAD-BF3F-26ACCEC80762.jpeg

FAA067FF-B2DF-409D-815B-DA36DCD24AA2.jpeg

4482CF8B-5BEC-484D-B327-8219E92EECAD.jpeg

4D9219A0-F87D-4EC4-97F1-72E31DC28C7A.jpeg

BE333763-2561-43FA-A4B7-A6402E7D95D2.jpeg

FFB29404-432C-4716-974D-4F50A383FB93.jpeg

833C166C-3AC8-472E-AC2A-A7F576DAB2AC.jpeg

Posted

Ok, this has been bugging me ever since I learned who Rin is but....the way they say package, do they just say it that way naturally or is it like how they say lime crime like li meh cri meh?? This has been bothering me for so long.

yes, it’s supposed to be a joke. Just like everything they do, it’s beyond time to retire the joke. Overdone to the point of unfunniness. 

Posted

BC1C14CB-E4E8-4212-9B7E-278882FDF1E9.thu

“Cause like when you guys like get the same things as me like it makes my heart so warm” 

What they really mean: When you guys like buy products from the brands I’m sponsored by like I get more money and it makes my heart so warm 😝

Um, they’re not getting the same things. Mr.FrUiTs gets PR packages with whole collections for FREE. Their followers SPEND MONEY on all this rinfluence shit which is putting money in this idiot’s pocket, and they know so they hype them up and post screenshots knowing damn well their followers are as attention hungry as them and will buy those stupid Milani lipsticks so they can get a shout out from their KiNG. 

They’re manipulating them and gaining from it while they continue to be a hypocrite, lazy and undeserving. Nasty. 

Posted

"I should've,,,, I should've...." Give me a b r e a k. That wasn't an apology! He blocked the people that needed to read it most?? That was an explanation of events and its biased. It sounds like Rin was impulsive (as always) through this whole situation, and the whole thing was really 'highschool'-y if you know what I mean. Why does everyone need a boyfriend so badly? Why??

Yeah, I totally believe that Rin did all of that for the sake of dick and the security blanket that a "relationship" gives you. 

Also, no shit the girl would be rude to you after dating their rapist. Why would they be nice to you? Rin's ego is too large to ever ACTUALLY fess up and admit their wrongs. That's the worst habit anyone could have and its a HUGE red flag for extreme immaturity.

Rin needs a new manager, a new therapist, and leave twitter if they really want a career. I don't understand how someone who is so open about "ughhguuu i hate mys3lf" and mental health, but continues to lie to themselves. Yeah Rin, you're lying to yourself. Changing a situation and leaving out information is lying. 

Despite this happening 2 years ago, that really isn't a long time whatsoever. Especially for a victim of abuse, let alone rape.

Posted

SmartSelect_20190201-211547_Instagram.jpg

Posted

what did he even open/leak?

Posted

what did he even open/leak?

I didn't see it before he deleated the post but think it was a boxycharm box since he showed all the boxes he was going to open and that's the only one no longer on his story.

Posted

I'm so happy this person got a thread. It's so ironic that they're so adamant on hating children, yet all they do is act like a child themselves. They seem just so thirsty for attention; it's pretty embarrassing to see them tag Thomas in all those twitter posts and begging for likes and clout... the "I'm 100% shota" thing is a whole other can of worms but it rubbed me the wrong way. I had no idea about them being a rape apologist, which is just disgusting, and as a trans guy myself, the whole thing with them using male pronouns yet making no attempt to "pass" is just odd. (I know they're also nb, but IIRC, they use predominantly male pronouns? Please correct me if I'm wrong!) They just have an awful personality all together and it baffles me that they have so many fans. :(

Posted (edited)

I remember in one of Rin’s vlogs he mentioned that all of his co-workers at his old job didn’t like him. I wonder if this situation has anything to do with that. To be disliked by that many people has to be telling of his character.....

Edited by newleaf

Posted

But your Twitter is your diary and you mention everything down to loving your bfs nut sooooo idk Ron 

91D9522F-0DC0-4F9C-B3A3-3BDA2A40A2AD.png

Also this is funny because they came out with a video for the creme shop and he said he loved the highlighter stick ... just another lie 

A993BA23-800F-48A3-9264-69F2D9B7303E.png

Posted

I am 10000% done with their immature behavior. Rin has to go out of their way to be as extra and obnoxious as possible. Whatever they post usually falls into one of these categories, no matter the topic and seriousness: making goofy faces, using meme speak/capslock/keysmashing, yelling about sex and tits and nut, hot takes on mental illness/gender identity, trashtalking someone, complaining about being trashtalked, complaining about not being popular enough, hyping up their own popularity, bragging about making it, whining about not making it quickly enough, occasional makeup looks, ~funny~ mispronunciations, Naruto,  more goofy ~relatable~ faces, more meme speak. That's it, that's their whole social media presence. A few pretty selfies every now and then aren't cutting it. Their makeup skills surely aren't enough - if they weren't classically hot and on the wavelength of current fake-woke youth then I doubt they'd get much attention from brands. 

Posted

Rin getting to be on makeup PR lists is true pretty privilege. 

Posted

Yeah, Rin was complaining about people “guilt-tripping” him to send makeup, but he does it all the time with brands????? He begs to be put on PR lists and complains about not being on PR lists. lmao

2C36604E-6BEB-4BCE-B227-7E675D4D576D.jpeg

Posted

Rin getting to be on makeup PR lists is true pretty privilege. 

it’s not even that they are pretty which they are I think everyone is pretty (except their personality is that of a dumpster) ... it’s more the token “trans” lgbt token white passing latinx skinny privilege. If they weren’t “trans” they would be passed over

Posted

Why doesn’t rin just promo using a screenshot of the post with some sort of sticker or something over the actual picture? Every other influencer/YouTube’s does it and its a better way to alert someone to a new post and grab their interest. But everyday it’s just ‘my lewk is flopping’. Like ok try a different method of promo then????

Ok, this has been bugging me ever since I learned who Rin is but....the way they say package, do they just say it that way naturally or is it like how they say lime crime like li meh cri meh?? This has been bothering me for so long.

omg same I always thought it was a joke but they just kept going and going and going.