• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

rin / gothfruits

772 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190131-173349_Chrome.thumb.Rin's out here retweeting stuff like this trying to convince himself he isn't just repeating the same basic looks over and over again 

this why you don’t improve and get better Ron. Stop ignoring the signs. Listen to the people goddamnit 

Posted

Jesus Christ, that's horrible. I have no words to describe how disgusted I am with Rin rn. 

Posted

Gotta say, that was the most horrendous tea spill I read in a while.

Posted

wow that's something... I'm almost not comfortable calling it drama, tea, or a scandal, but just the way Rin reacts to this and has reacted to other situations is bad.

I had a vague memory of this situation (I wasn't as active on Twitter) but did some digging. The user then mentioned Rin's birth name and this upset rin, they apologised and deleted the tweet that had their deadname but rin played victim. 

I remembered this situation as rin getting upset over being deadnamed, without knowing the context(not that it justified deadnaming someone).

I thought this tweet was interesting, of course rin ignored it and one of their supporters came to defend their king :alpacabored:

Screenshot_20190201-150522_Twitter.jpg

Posted

Ok so after having a bit of sleep, I’d like to say that Rin is literally in no position to be judging others based on their past at all. His actions were overwhelmingly disgusting. Apparently Rin can “grow and mature”, but other people can’t because it doesn’t fit his agenda, nO ExCuSes. (Jeffree Star, Pewdiepie, James Charles, etc.) I literally don’t know how he managed to make himself a victim in the situation when it was supposed to be about the actual victim. News flash, Rin!!! You have to take responsibility for your actions COMPLETELY!!! Not make excuses and gaslight the true victim here!!! That apology was more half-assed than Laura Lee’s apology about racism. It just angered me because they kept trying to excuse themselves and explain a position that gave him the right to do that to the girl. Just so Rin can maintain his reputation.

kinda unrelated, but picked it out from the apology... idk what made Rin think that dating a friend’s ex was ok... but I thought that was shady as hell too.

Posted

Is it just me or is it really shitty that Rin talks about how onr of the victims of her ex is a bad person? Like you can just say "I had a bad relationship with this person" and move on instead of calling her rude. If your point is that victims should be believed focus on that instead of covering your ass by painting the victim as a bad person smh.

Screenshot_20181231-051513(1).png.f2bb7a2d13fcd204bfd16fce927d8917.png

Posted

Is it just me or is it really shitty that Rin talks about how onr of the victims of her ex is a bad person? Like you can just say "I had a bad relationship with this person" and move on instead of calling her rude. If your point is that victims should be believed focus on that instead of covering your ass by painting the victim as a bad person smh.

F8B0CCD4-6238-4C20-9BEC-59710CB9F023.gif

Posted

wow that's something... I'm almost not comfortable calling it drama, tea, or a scandal

It's because it's not drama, tea or a scandal.

It's a problem.  

Posted

why is the ones who want to hold everyone else accountable never hold themselves accountable? 

Posted

Rin compensates for not having one to being the biggest one ever ... fuck them for not holding themselves accountable for anything 

Posted

Didn't Rin JUST say though that Ish was their first relationship?? Hm

Posted

It baffles me that Rin talked more about how the first girl was a bad person than the actual horrible people of this story - them and the rapist boyfriend lmao. This further shows how they're selfish and self-centered enough to put victims down to save themselves.

Posted

rin keep kalvin's name out your mouth for 3 seconds challenge

Posted

rin keep kalvin's name out your mouth for 3 seconds challenge

nah that’s asking too much ... it’s simple the kalvin drama is what got them a lot of attention so they think stirring up drama will bring them in more views/clout 

Posted

Ok, this has been bugging me ever since I learned who Rin is but....the way they say package, do they just say it that way naturally or is it like how they say lime crime like li meh cri meh?? This has been bothering me for so long.