• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

rin / gothfruits

1965 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Um ... you’ve been doing makeup for a year and you have had pretty solid growth imo. Like work harder? Should say a lot when a child has more of a work ethic than you and also jealousy of a child? Really? 

92CC79B6-083A-4FE5-890C-A451AB484053.jpeg

Edited by JustSipping

Posted

Um ... you’ve been doing makeup for a year and you have had pretty solid growth imo. Like work harder? Should say a lot when a child has more of a work ethic than you and also jealousy of a child? Really? 

saying that you're struggling because not trying hard enough just shows how a lazy, deluded bum they are.

Posted

Rin, those children are a lot better at applying makeup than some adults we know (like you) lol. Why else would they pop off?

I follow a pretty talented 14 year old who does makeup! Def shows a lot more creativity than Rin, too.

F9E67ACE-9FBB-4DF4-AB9D-FA5CDDD164E7.jpeg

Posted

Imagine hating babies and children to the core but acting like one in real life :alpacafedup:

I wonder of his child-hate comes from the fact he realizes that his life isn't really "ahead" of him anymore -- he's currently living it, and he's not doing a good job. 

not gonna pretend that I haven't felt that brand of bitterness before. it's hard to see young people be miles ahead of you. but, if you're an adult you just realize it's always going to be like that. sometimes you're not endless potential. sometimes you're limited, sometimes you're spent. you have to give up the dreams you held at their age that they are going to achieve. but, you have to be mature about it, and keep going. don't bitch about it and try to twist it into being a fucking child's fault.

Posted

First time here commenting after stalking the thread and knowing about Rin for years. First off I’d like to say that I used to know Rin since we had kinda the same friend circle but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know about me. He’s been this way his entire life, but now that he has a “rinfluence” he doesn’t care what he says anymore. 

ALSO may I just say this pissed me off, he’s spreading completely wrong information. Sociopath and psychopath are both defining terms for ASPD and the usual difference when using those words is psychopaths are born that way, whereas sociopaths are a product of their environment. NEITHER FEEL GUILT AND HAVE LITTLE TO NO EMPATHY WTF RIN IF YOU WORKED IN PHARMACEUTICALS THEN YOU PROBABLY KNOW ABOUT ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR ya probably quit bc u sucked at your job and saw you were getting more clout from cosplay and now makeup

97A943D4-0C8D-4702-AD33-AB67BA7F8FE2.png

9C163E1B-7A00-43ED-9DD3-8BC30211740F.png

Posted

First time here commenting after stalking the thread and knowing about Rin for years. First off I’d like to say that I used to know Rin since we had kinda the same friend circle but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know about me. He’s been this way his entire life, but now that he has a “rinfluence” he doesn’t care what he says anymore. 

ALSO may I just say this pissed me off, he’s spreading completely wrong information. Sociopath and psychopath are both defining terms for ASPD and the usual difference when using those words is psychopaths are born that way, whereas sociopaths are a product of their environment. NEITHER FEEL GUILT AND HAVE LITTLE TO NO EMPATHY WTF RIN IF YOU WORKED IN PHARMACEUTICALS THEN YOU PROBABLY KNOW ABOUT ANTIPSYCHOTICS AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR ya probably quit bc u sucked at your job and saw you were getting more clout from cosplay and now makeup

97A943D4-0C8D-4702-AD33-AB67BA7F8FE2.png

9C163E1B-7A00-43ED-9DD3-8BC30211740F.png

Rin is so ignorant that he needs to stick to his day job- oh wait 

Posted

I wonder of his child-hate comes from the fact he realizes that his life isn't really "ahead" of him anymore -- he's currently living it, and he's not doing a good job. 

Hidden Content

well I mean he's 20, he has his whole life ahead of him to do what he wants. He pretty much just started adulthood. 

Hes just immature and bratty and it's not that deep. I'm only a few years older than him and for as much shade I throw at him, he's doing a lot of cool stuff with his IG and it's cool he gets free makeup and doing what he loves. He's just making a lot of wrong choices though and never thinks things through. 

And it's okay for someone to want to remain childfree. Again, his child hate is probably related to him being a brat. 

Posted

791608D2-B6BF-4A88-8CC1-2943ACB9D661.thu

At least they’re honest about one thing 🙂

Posted

Screenshot_20190131-173349_Chrome.thumb.Rin's out here retweeting stuff like this trying to convince himself he isn't just repeating the same basic looks over and over again 

Posted

AAAAAH.thumb.png.485b6c10ab290f2465d9322

this is a little off topic, but HOLY SHIT these nails look so bad, my skin is crawling just looking at them... they almost look like someone put bugles on his fingers 

Posted

this is a little off topic, but HOLY SHIT these nails look so bad, my skin is crawling just looking at them... they almost look like someone put bugles on his fingers 

I can’t unsee it

50E5D8CE-FE6D-4E56-829D-B4DFE5003BB2.jpeg

Posted

I can’t unsee it

50E5D8CE-FE6D-4E56-829D-B4DFE5003BB2.jpeg

Thanks guys, now I'm really hungry lol

Posted

Holy shit, that's actually vile. What the actual fuck must be wrong with you to do something like that? I truly hope the girls involved has found or are capable of finding peace.

That shit's not something you just apologize and try to move on from. That's shit you gotta fucking live with and try to recompensate for the rest of your life.