• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2102 posts in this topic

Posted

rin says he is at a whole ass event, yet stays on his phone begging for likes. like rin, pls do yourself a favor by putting the phone down and networking with people who can get you an actual job 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

5C03AB8F-1867-464A-A049-241FD3795BE9.png

Posted

Screenshot_20190116-234758_Chrome.thumb.lmao what 

Posted

Screenshot_20190116-234758_Chrome.thumb.lmao what 

wtf? Why it always has to be something "gay"? 

Posted

rin says he is at a whole ass event, yet stays on his phone begging for likes. like rin, pls do yourself a favor by putting the phone down and networking with people who can get you an actual job 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

5C03AB8F-1867-464A-A049-241FD3795BE9.png

I hate that I can see everything up their nose 🙅🏿

Posted

I hate that I can see everything up their nose 🙅🏿

Rin dye your nose hair pink 2019 challenge.

She tries to be funny and relatable so hard, but it's hard to be relatable when you live such a comfortable life that you can dump your job and live off begging for money online.

Posted

wtf? Why it always has to be something "gay"? 

low key think the whole "that's homophobic" is a bit of a joke in the rpdr (drag as a whole?) scene like "wow this lighting is homophobic" (because it makes me, a queer individual, look like shit) but why is Rin using it.........

Posted

can they stop with that im so quirky edward avila-like angles... makes them look like a god damn clown

Posted

What a slap in the face to her Mom. Aranza is an incredibly beautiful name and it CAN be a genderfluid name.

This dumbass weeb seriously out here changing thier name to RIN? from ARANZA? Like bitch you just made yourself less interesting.

In that photo u can tell it's the beginning since they started styling themselves after the actual Rin anime character lmaooooo then again I see PLENTY of people rn changing their name to japanese/korean names and then calling out asians for being racist so what's new 

Posted

I agree we should have a thread on them. I have some screenshot that proves how bad their makeup looks in real life. 

oOoOooO lemme see

Posted

low key think the whole "that's homophobic" is a bit of a joke in the rpdr (drag as a whole?) scene like "wow this lighting is homophobic" (because it makes me, a queer individual, look like shit) but why is Rin using it.........

im aware its a joke but i always thought it was a dumb joke since the ppl ive been with kind of use it in a literal sense? theyre reasoning for being shit at math bc theyre gay like dont excuse laziness bc of that. im probably projecting but overall i never found this joke meme trend funny :/

Posted

Am I the only one feeling Rin is starting to become irrelevant? The posts are boring and nothing new and their stories are just downright cringy. I dont know if its just me starting to dislike them or if it’s actually true?

Am I the only one feeling Rin is starting to become irrelevant? The posts are boring and nothing new and their stories are just downright cringy. I dont know if its just me starting to dislike them or if it’s actually true?

Posted

Am I the only one feeling Rin is starting to become irrelevant?

you're not the only one, I've noticed he complains about his posts "flopping" every 3 seconds these days

Posted

you're not the only one, I've noticed he complains about his posts "flopping" every 3 seconds these days

tbh I miss the days when he worked as a pharmacy tech. He at least had interesting stories during that point in his life (which was honestly the main reason I followed him). He used to be way more entertaining and funny and now his stories are literally just him saying "show my post love!!!! don't let my pic flop!!" And sharing everyone else basically praising him and calling him king. It's so boring.

Screenshot_20190118-190458_Instagram.thu

Posted

Screenshot_20190118-190458_Instagram.thu

ugh this is just textbook behavior of projecting your insecurity on the internet. it's like when people say "probably gonna delete this later because i look ugly!!" like it's so obvious that rin is fishing for compliments and guilting people into interacting with their posts. just realize that your content is getting bland and try something new. don't do the same shit and expect different results each time.