• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2315 posts in this topic

Posted

Rin: I give up! I no longer want to be a social media influencer!
Rin's TikTok: *nearly 50K subscribers*

No Rin, you just ran away to a different platform where less people knew your bullshit.

When is he gonna realize this obsession with receiving attention on social media isn't good for his mental health and he needs to find a new way to vent and cope that isn't so public?

Posted

Rin basically gave up being a beauty guru and is attempting becoming a tiktok star. It might work considering the majority of Tik Tok users are under 18 and have the same personality he does. 

still job dodging then huh? u hate to see it

Posted

sorry to bump a dead thread, but it looks like Rin has deactivated their ig. and Ish seems to be gone as well (his ig name was taken by some rando) hmm.

makes sense seeing as most of the latest comments on Rin’s were either “i miss you, come back” or “glad you’re gone” with a bunch of arguing.

also, their tiktok bio (now removed) & latest video are alluding to suicide. they play around with wanting to be dead so much, so not sure if it’s serious serious tbh. hoping that Rin is just actually taking a healthy, extra loonnngggg break from social media & getting help.  :alpacaheadshake:

8EC8D396-7FBE-4909-A259-DC82B5DB2604.jpeg

EBB0DCD8-9DD5-457E-92E2-1B96CE60C7A7.jpeg

Posted

sorry to bump a dead thread, but it looks like Rin has deactivated their ig. and Ish seems to be gone as well (his ig name was taken by some rando) hmm.

makes sense seeing as most of the latest comments on Rin’s were either “i miss you, come back” or “glad you’re gone” with a bunch of arguing.

also, their tiktok bio (now removed) & latest video are alluding to suicide. they play around with wanting to be dead so much, so not sure if it’s serious serious tbh. hoping that Rin is just actually taking a healthy, extra loonnngggg break from social media & getting help.  :alpacaheadshake:

8EC8D396-7FBE-4909-A259-DC82B5DB2604.jpeg

EBB0DCD8-9DD5-457E-92E2-1B96CE60C7A7.jpeg

I might get downvoted for this and I don't know what their mental state is, and I'm nervous to say this because of Nhi but even when Rin wasn't called out they suicide baited a lot so it's hard for me to be worried for them right now. Like the boy who cried wolf sort of. I do hope they are ok of course but I'm tired and annoyed of them doing this.

Posted

I might get downvoted for this and I don't know what their mental state is, and I'm nervous to say this because of Nhi but even when Rin wasn't called out they suicide baited a lot so it's hard for me to be worried for them right now. Like the boy who cried wolf sort of. I do hope they are ok of course but I'm tired and annoyed of them doing this.

i'm pretty sure the "due to personal reasons, i will be doing xyz" format comes from a twitter joke

i've seen so many variation of it with things like "will be crying myself to sleep" or "will be isolating myself from society" and such, so i wouldnt take it serious