• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2294 posts in this topic

Posted

after subjecting myself to those tiktoks: ngl I think rin has such a nice face, particularly with the brown hair, but jesus LORD whenever they open their mouth it's cringe hell. their way of speaking, behavior, and sense of humor is just so intensely juvenile i can't see being in your twenties and acting like this and thinking it's cute. no wonder their modeling career would never take off honestly i can't imagine someone with this kind of personality ever making it anywhere in a professional setting.

there's being silly and fun and then there's just being plain obnoxious.

Posted

Where did the rumor come from that Kalvin’s bullying made them attempt suicide? The tiktoks didn’t say so and that’s a serious situation to be casually throwing around as a rumor. It’s sad to watch someone just give up though, they can take their page with 100k+ followers and do something else. You have to find out what you want to do in life and how you’re going to, it’s not just going to drop in your lap from the sky. And telling your fans you’re not going to “live past 21 gamers” just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for a lot of reasons. I empathize, but it almost feels sensationalized. Maybe it’s because I’ve been suicidal and hospitalized for saying less, so they shouldn’t just say whatever without thinking of the consequence. But that’s kind of their MO. Maybe Ron really is trans after all since they think in order to be so you have to be depressed and hate yourself. Shrug. 

Posted

Where did the rumor come from that Kalvin’s bullying made them attempt suicide? The tiktoks didn’t say so and that’s a serious situation to be casually throwing around as a rumor. It’s sad to watch someone just give up though, they can take their page with 100k+ followers and do something else. You have to find out what you want to do in life and how you’re going to, it’s not just going to drop in your lap from the sky. And telling your fans you’re not going to “live past 21 gamers” just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for a lot of reasons. I empathize, but it almost feels sensationalized. Maybe it’s because I’ve been suicidal and hospitalized for saying less, so they shouldn’t just say whatever without thinking of the consequence. But that’s kind of their MO. Maybe Ron really is trans after all since they think in order to be so you have to be depressed and hate yourself. Shrug. 

he deleted the tiktok already. the caption was something along the lines of "not ready to talk about my suicide attempt caused by kevin garbonza *or whatever iteration of kalvin's name* and they were just dancing to audio of someone else talking about how horrible kalvin is. And then in the comments of the tiktok Rin said it didn't happen JUST because if kalvin and they arent solely blaming him but that the bullying from him contributed to it and also they just thought the audio was funny.

Posted

he deleted the tiktok already. the caption was something along the lines of "not ready to talk about my suicide attempt caused by kevin garbonza *or whatever iteration of kalvin's name* and they were just dancing to audio of someone else talking about how horrible kalvin is. And then in the comments of the tiktok Rin said it didn't happen JUST because if kalvin and they arent solely blaming him but that the bullying from him contributed to it and also they just thought the audio was funny.

Thanks for the clarification. They’re annoying to me but honestly Kalvin is just as annoying and toxic, as are his fans. 

Posted

2 words, mental breakdown, you can watch them here and you don’t have to download the app https://tiktokfeed.com/gothfruits-tiktok-user/dGlrdG9rZmVlZHw2NjkzNTI1Njg4Mjg3MjY1Nzk3

I tried watching thier newest videos and yeesh they're annoying. Not to mention nothing about thier takes/comments are interesting or new. It's all been said before by people who understand gender better than Rin or Kalvin. 

Posted

wow ... sticking to the gross guilt trippy behavior literally months later i see !!!

Posted

Again, Rin cannot take the responsibility for their actions. Like Rin, you feel bad? Good! You are SUPPOSED TO. We are not responsible for your mental health, you're an adult who should watch their own behaviour.

I think Rin is still in the "child" stage of life, as in, they don't feel that they have to be the ones doing things when they want to achieve something, but instead they feel they have to get someone else to do so, and use manipulation and self-pitying if needed.

For example, if a person wants to be a MUA influencer, what they do? They work hard on their content. They listen to criticism and improve themselves. Rin had been posting mediocre makeup and didn't show any signs of improvement. They constantly made excuses like "I'm not a MUA, just a MUE!" "this is my passion, not my job!" to make excuses to why they don't work to improve, and when all failed, they threw in a rainbow inspired look and pulled the "I'm so oppressed and marginalized!! You HAVE to support me" card.

No surprise that it now hit them that they actually do have to work, they're giving up. And yet again, blaming their incompetence on the "haters/bullies". Rin, the bullies didn't come first, they came BECAUSE you were Already incompetent.

Posted

looks like it's still up actually in that tiktok link someone posted earlier 

Screenshot_20191006-141315_Chrome.thumb.

Posted

looks like it's still up actually in that tiktok link someone posted earlier 

Screenshot_20191006-141315_Chrome.thumb.

hot take Rin, you shouldn't talk about your suicide attempt online since you're either gonna get "poor baby UwU" or people saying terrible things. Seriously, nothing productive will come of it.

Posted

How the heck does Rin expect to be taken seriously like this?? "Kirby Gonorrhea" yeah sure you are so broken and so near suicide, you still had the energy to make up insulting nicknames??

Posted

Talking about suicide in such a blithe way is just not it. I get people cope in different ways but if you really tried killing yourself would you dance on tiktok about it? But I’m just taking from my own experiences here. 

Posted

If Rin had a suicide attempt that's terrible, and I wish the best for them and their mental health, but they shouldn't be online and they especially shouldn't be making tiktoks about it. I really think they'd benefit from taking a long break from social media to clear their mind a little and see a professional. 

Posted

I don't wanna downplay suicide and all, and if they were genuinely driven to suicide that's terrible. 

But if they had attmepted suicide wouldn't they be in hospital or at least under close monitoring? Getting low key vibes of kids "attempting" suicide by taking like 12 aspirin and falling asleep

Posted

All that KG did was expose Rin by linking this forum. Everything that happened afterwards was almost out of his hands. KG retaliated because Rin kept prodding him, they were annoying each other back and forth. Rin just didn't expect their audience to realise that they are a disgusting rape apologist and e-beggar. You reap what you sow. Didn't Rin drive a girl into a suicide attempt?

Also, interesting how Rin encouraged their fans to harass KG when they felt that they had some sort of moral high ground. And suddenly, when their disgusting behaviour was exposed they are the victim in the situation lol. If you hit someone, you expect them to hit back. 

Yeah, I am cruel but fuck it. Karma is a bitch.