• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2315 posts in this topic

Posted

gothfruits.thumb.png.f1dd229e97ba9c989d1

Knowing Gaga's history with sexual abuse and Rin's past, this is just... uhm... so wrong!!

Posted

gothfruits.thumb.png.f1dd229e97ba9c989d1

Knowing Gaga's history with sexual abuse and Rin's past, this is just... uhm... so wrong!!

I don’t think Gaga runs the account lol

and she has worked with R Kelly and Terry Richardson so Rin wouldn’t be the worst person she has collaborated with. 

Posted (edited)

Now that you mention it, I’m a little sus about it. I went to check out his manager’s page and Rin’s IG name is gone from the page as well. I know that they’re still attending events and receiving PR... but unsure if they stepped down 🤔

I checked their platforms and from what I could tell, they haven’t done a sponsored/paid post or video since June. Before then they did at least one spons’d post a month. And their last YouTube video was a month ago... btw all their most recent videos only get 2k-4k views, as oppose to the 10-20k (averaged out) views they used to get. Imagine if Rin had simply set aside their pride last year and gave a meaningful, private apology to their ex-friends, then they’d probably be a successful influencer by now and making $1-2k a month. Now they’re making practically nothing. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

Gaga actually made an apology for working with R. Kelly in the past and talked about the kind of mindset she was in at the time that made her write the song she had him featured in. There is an aspect of wanting to reclaim control when you are an abuse victim, and that sometimes manifests in behavior and relationships like in Gaga's past.

Rin isn't a full-on abuser tho, just a straight up nobody who also was a shitty person. Rin isn't even worth working with at all let alone receiving praise for "spreading positivity and kindness" which is literally the opposite of what they do.

Posted

C24F2EE3-2A34-40E0-875C-8C829EC21C89.jpeg

Posted

Is she really gonna quit trying to be an influencer??? I wonder what happened, considering she’s been at it for this long even after her shitty apology videos. Maybe she just isn’t making enough money, wonder if she’ll be moving back to Texas or wherever she came from.

Posted

Is she really gonna quit trying to be an influencer??? I wonder what happened, considering she’s been at it for this long even after her shitty apology videos. Maybe she just isn’t making enough money, wonder if she’ll be moving back to Texas or wherever she came from.

I actually hope the same for them. Comparatively, them working at a pharmacy and living with thier parents is much better then *checks notes* sitting at home all day...

Posted (edited)

Edited by Hfkdj

Posted

I think this is the last futile attempt of attention-grabbing

Posted

I think this is the last futile attempt of attention-grabbing

I second this 

Posted

What the fuck? Why is this still up?

5A250A4D-BE3C-4BCA-B387-3657E4EE8C83.png

Posted

They are posting on their tiktok and have dyed their hair brown and cut again. Supposedly had a suicide attempt triggered by the kalvin bullying? that's all we know 

Posted

if it really was a suicide attempt that made them make this decision, that's horrible and i hope they get better, but at the same time stepping out of this position is probably the best thing for them because they still have a shit ton of growing up to do and having a platform like they did with all their stans gassing them up and saying they never did anything wrong was definitely not helping. maybe they can move back home and figure out something else to do for a while.

Posted (edited)

They are posting on their tiktok and have dyed their hair brown and cut again. Supposedly had a suicide attempt triggered by the kalvin bullying? that's all we know 

Can you give a summary of the tiktoks? Interested but I’m not downloading that hell app. 

Edited by yfiwylfi