• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2257 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else notice they hit 125k?

Posted

This really doesn't seem like a safe idea having that much makeup on for something as important as a passport photo.

20190716_170327.jpg

Posted

I haven't looked at rins insta in a while and today out of curiosity I looked at them and oh boy....apparently botdf are problematic but it's OK cause their songs are bops......The lead singer is a literal rapist but it's OK their music is what matters!!!

Posted

This really doesn't seem like a safe idea having that much makeup on for something as important as a passport photo.

20190716_170327.jpg

I am not sure about US but I don't think this photo will be allowed anyways as most passports need you to show your whole ear on the photo

Posted

I am not sure about US but I don't think this photo will be allowed anyways as most passports need you to show your whole ear on the photo

you are correct. You have to look natural on gourmet photo for it to be approved. Rin won’t be able to use these at all.  

Posted

I was just thinking that. Where I live you're not allowed excessive makeup or glasses or hair on your face for an official id or passport. 

Posted

In the US, you need to appear in your passport photo how you would on a daily basis. However, you can’t have your facial structure and hairline obstructed or edited; you also cannot have any shadows in the photo. Makeup, piercings, and permanent tattoos should be acceptable as long as the person's face can be clearly identified. It's suggested that if you wear makeup in your photo, that the look should be kept simple and to avoid bright colors.

Posted

You don't need to show your ears in passport photos in the US. That's kind of an urban myth -- they'll even say it if you get your passport ID done at the drug store, but it's not on the State Dept website anywhere as far as I can find. (Honestly, not sure how that would work if you have ears that don't stick out much or you have mid-length short hair. When I got my passport, they scolded me for my mid-length hair covering my ears as well, about the length of Rin's where you can't really pin it back, and it was accepted as a Passport photo.)  You can also have bangs, as long as they don't obscure your eyes. You don't have to pin up your bangs or anything, or at least I didn't. 

The only problem with Rin's photo is the makeup. It obscures their features, so that may be rejected. 

Posted

Kind of OT from the passport discussion, but has anybody seen Ron's newest tattoo? No offense to the artist, but I personally think it’s not the best lol...application looks patchy and rushed...

3EF6CA46-4CE8-4B98-8FFF-63AA0FC7F988.thu

Posted

20190716_170327.jpg

why does rin remind me of a muppet

Posted

Kind of OT from the passport discussion, but has anybody seen Ron's newest tattoo? No offense to the artist, but I personally think it’s not the best lol...application looks patchy and rushed...

That really looks like it's done with gel pens..

Posted

Rin really posted this video with thier nose looking CRUSTY 🤮

SmartSelect_20190723-005754_Instagram.th

The whole focus of the video is on thier nostrils plz exfoliate Rin.

Posted

Rin really posted this video with thier nose looking CRUSTY 🤮

SmartSelect_20190723-005754_Instagram.th

The whole focus of the video is on thier nostrils plz exfoliate Rin.

ron..... that overdrawn lip.....

Posted

I feel like the strawberry could look like a weird rash from far away.

Posted

What's up with the vagina armpit, this shouldn't be there.