• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2178 posts in this topic

Posted

this is kenna all over again but worse

Posted

rin couldn’t even be a lip model until they fixed their teeth and decided to quit picking their chapped lips

Posted

rin couldn’t even be a lip model until they fixed their teeth and decided to quit picking their chapped lips

they could be a lip model for gucci

Posted

Lmao Rin is back at it again with the bullshit. Someone asked him how he felt about the JC/Tati drama and he said cancel culture was toxic, went over how it affected them, then continued to minimize the situation where he said everyone makes mistakes... Yeah ok Rin, be honest... You only think cancel culture is toxic NOW because you got affected by it.

a couple months ago Rin would've been foaming at the mouth over this whole shitstorm LMAOOOOOOOO now it's toxic </333333 oh how the tables have turned

Posted

I dont know why he didnt tag Kat Von D .

Screenshot_20190522-104446.png

Posted

I dont know why he didnt tag Kat Von D .

Screenshot_20190522-104446.png

This is gonna be unpopular but I kinda like this look.

Posted

https://youtu.be/bwP491AZ4cg

Rin posted a video about his mental health after his “scandal”. Haven’t finished watching it, but I can’t help but feel “oh woe is me” vibes.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Brandless
double post

Posted

Rin posted a video about his mental health after his “scandal”. Haven’t finished watching it, but I can’t help but feel “oh woe is me” vibes.

to me at least no matter his intentions, this is an absolute PR nightmare.

he basically just apologized once again for his actions and kept talking about how "he's changing!" and how miserable he has been because of death threats and shit. If he actually wanted people to stop unfollowing or to support him again he should have posted a video more like:

"in case anyoneeds is wondering how i'm doing i'm in therapy to help myself become better!! my actions were beyond wrong and I regret them immensely so i would like to not only improve myself as a person so this doesn't happen again / improve my mental health." its that simple. I'm not saying you can't/shouldn't talk about mental health online but its him blatantly saying "I'm not the victim stop making me the victim I did this to myself!!!!" and then proceeding to do so for the entirety of the video. it shows this situation and the way people reacting to it as either sympathize with this person who blatantly emotionally abused someone to the point of near suicide, or people sending death threats. its disgusting.

people can either interpret this video as him desperately trying to not lose more followers by getting sympathy points, or as him yeeting his dirty laundry into the public for the sake of being real.

either way mission failed chief.

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted

I don't know how I was able to keep up somewhat well with this thread all Spring, but I did it. We need an OP summary please. When is Ish gonna get out of this lol.

Spoiler contains a semi-chrono summary of what he talks about in the video. 

-"I did this to myself, I only blame myself." Says he deserves what he got, but he is still hurting.

-He hasn't been himself in several months. He feels alone. Has been reflecting a lot but cannot find the person who he once was. Says he lost his hope and fire.

-Apologizes for crying and smiling.

-Started the year off good, misses parents a lot. Refers to the ordeal as a "scandal".

-Deleted Twitter because he didn't like how he presented himself. He is fiery. Got tired of fighting so he left.

-Feels he has no purpose, doesn't know what to do. Soul feels wrong in his body.

-Hasn't taken antidepressants frequently.

-It's hard to work on his maturity level (he admits he doesn't have) and be a public figure at the same time.

-Remarks that he got a lot of death threats. Tells everyone that they shouldn't bother sending mean comments or death threats because his brain has already told him the same thing, "be original".

-"I came here because I finally found something I wanted...because of the decisions I made, I feel like I lost everything." Says it may be a sign that this was not meant to be.

-Where is that wind coming from??

-"I'm just sorry to everyone I hurt. If I was a toxic person in your life, I apologize. And you know that's something I have to live with-that I was a toxic person in someone's life. I'll just have to live with that, knowing that I caused people pain. I'll take that to my grave. I think about it everyday."

-He wants to fight, but does not know if he can come back from this.

-He was crying and running at night and heard a car and started thinking about suicide. Called himself a coward because he couldn't move his feet to do it. Has no more hope for himself.

-Thanks those who stayed, doesn't blame those who left.

I get that this is mostly a vent video, but it sounds like some sort of apology. I don't recall his first apology video, but I wish specifics were given instead of vague references.

Posted (edited)

Idk I don't want to sound mean but it seems real fucking weird that Rin uploaded a video of the being sad and suicidal right after Thomas Halberd made one VERY similar. And I thought his was quite genuine, where as Rin just seems to have copied the same points so it doesn't really seem genuine.

E.g. I'm not gonna make cuts in this video

Story about how they almost committed suicide.

I have no one to blame but myself

Idk why I'm here.

Like it just seems like Rin is trying to garner sympathy cause it worked so well for Thomas cause you could see he was sorry but Rin was very monotone and just woe is me, I'm getting so many "kill yourself" messages, just trying to make everyone feel bad.

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Idk I don't want to sound mean but it seems real fucking weird that Rin uploaded a video of the being sad and suicidal right after Thomas Halberd made one VERY similar. And I thought his was quite genuine, where as Rin just seems to have copied the same points so it doesn't really seem genuine.

E.g. I'm not gonna make cuts in this video

Story about how they almost committed suicide.

I have no one to blame but myself

Idk why I'm here.

Like it just seems like Rin is trying to garner sympathy cause it worked so well for Thomas cause you could see he was sorry but Rin was very monotone and just woe is me, I'm getting so many "kill yourself" messages, just trying to make everyone feel bad.

I think the same thing, also what a coincidence they uploaded that video after hitting 127k and keep losing subscribers on insta (their only source of income at the moment) suspish...