• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2321 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll be 100% honest when I say they used to do such beautiful makeup. I get it's good to go out of your comfort zone and try new things, but clearly these over the top looks aren't their forte. Sometimes you just gotta stick with what works for you and roll with it. I miss the old Rin before the followers got to their head. They really did have a lot of potential. Their constant annoying behavior (esp. in their stories) and the sudden drop in quality in their looks is what led me to unfollow about a year and a half ago, and I'm glad I did.

Hidden Content

Rin did to their makeup what Kenna did to her sense of fashion - imploded it. 

Posted

Rin did to their makeup what Kenna did to her sense of fashion - imploded it. 

Maybe it was an attempt to differentiate themselves from all the other pseudo-MUAs on Instagram? Rin's looks are nice, but they're not exactly different (very clean, professional, and eye-catching, though!) Same with Kenna, IMO. They tried too hard to make themselves unique, and just ended up looking messy because all-in-all, they're not really the special.

Posted

Maybe it was an attempt to differentiate themselves from all the other pseudo-MUAs on Instagram? Rin's looks are nice, but they're not exactly different (very clean, professional, and eye-catching, though!) Same with Kenna, IMO. They tried too hard to make themselves unique, and just ended up looking messy because all-in-all, they're not really the special.

Yep. If your personality is lacking so much you have to look like a clown to feel unique. You're basically sliced bread.

Posted

Yep. If your personality is lacking so much you have to look like a clown to feel unique. You're basically sliced bread.

I’m sure it took them that way when their ”nose makeup” got picked up online as a ”trend”, I feel they have the sense that the more stuff they do that is over the top the more they'll get featured on articles and gain interest. Seeing their inspirations really drives it home they are most inspired by clown makeup looks, by which I mean they have no original ideas and just tag people as inspirations while they attempt to recreate the designs in a half-assed way.

28167CD3-7495-48C6-8C03-48AA2DFB8A80.thu

BD5135C4-A7B7-4D83-981D-B946A1DAF53F.thu

It seems like they're also one of those people who doesn't like how they look in upright photos, like those Myspace people who choose upside down selfies.

Posted (edited)

Looks like Rin is starting to get lazy with using closed captions, can’t say that’s a surprise to me since they always do the bare minimum when virtue signaling. 

Or maybe they are a lurker here and noticed we were posting screenshots of their stories with CC

Edited by angelito

Posted

Sucking in your cheeks to give yourself better cheek bones doesn't mean you should be a model... Esp after the pepto mustache cowboy look

Screenshot_20190518-190028.jpg

Posted

Sucking in your cheeks to give yourself better cheek bones doesn't mean you should be a model... Esp after the pepto mustache cowboy look

Have they not seen how nice a model’s skin can be? The delusions of grandeur.

Posted

I don't mean to be rude, but how is this model material? It's the most basic of human faces there are. With a basic face you need correct measurements and height and then you can do runways or model for small clothing shops. But to be a face model you need to look presentable.

Posted

Bitch. Maybe if she fixed her fried hair and grew back her eyebrows LMAO

Posted

I feel like they're trying to be/copy trinity bree so bad... they're a nb masc model who actually models, actually knows how to pose, and actually makes the clothes they wear look good. Rin is Rin.

Trinity was also calling them out a few months ago and stood with Rins victims, rin even replied to them some trying to save face...

Posted (edited)

I feel like they're trying to be/copy trinity bree so bad... they're a nb masc model who actually models, actually knows how to pose, and actually makes the clothes they wear look good. Rin is Rin.

Trinity was also calling them out a few months ago and stood with Rins victims, rin even replied to them some trying to save face...

Trinity can actually do make up, I followed them awhile ago and watched them grow into being a model/starting T!

If Rin put in effort, tried to be professional, and networked instead of having their sloppy manager and husband team begging for invites to makeup parties they could at least do editorials.

Jude Karda shoops to hell and back and still has managed to get a foot in that door, just because they wanted to (And I don't have anything nice to say about them but they did the work to succeed at their aspirations).

Rin is whining about not winning the lottery when they don't buy tickets. It’s useless and frankly annoying knowing all they probably do all day is sit around doodling on their face but they think they have the work ethic or drive to pursue a professional modelling career. 

Edited by Gregarious

Posted

In my opinion Rin is somewhat attractive, but there’s always someone more beautiful and talented. Their whole look (hair, style, makeup) isn’t versatile at all, they constantly reuse the same two poses (chin down+mouth closed, and chin up mouth open), rotates the photo with every other pose which shows even they lack confidence in their own modeling, and they don’t exercise because “they’re a skinny legend”.... Even the most beautiful models, including plus size, exercise to maintain their health and appearance. These are just basic standards that Rin can’t even meet yet they expect to be handed everything because... they have a following and they aren’t completely ugly? If they’re willing to put in the effort then that’s great, otherwise I don’t see them getting any gigs other than super niche ones like lip model, or doing shoots with their manager. 

Their old makeup looks were pretty, better then what they do now, but honestly even the old stuff was basic. On top of that, the looks that gave Rin the most recognition were inspired by other people. There are dozens of lgbt+ and poc creatives that have triple the talent and only a tiny fraction of the recognition, I’m guessing because they don’t cry, “I’m the ultimate gay!!” from the roof tops like Rin. Rin actually used to be really charming but then they started pushing the minority card way too much, and I’m sure their manager milks it too since it’s trendy for companies to be diverse.

Posted

this is kenna all over again but worse

Posted

rin couldn’t even be a lip model until they fixed their teeth and decided to quit picking their chapped lips

Posted

rin couldn’t even be a lip model until they fixed their teeth and decided to quit picking their chapped lips

they could be a lip model for gucci