• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

rin / gothfruits

2332 posts in this topic

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

Screenshot_20190511-195340_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190511-195351_Instagram.thu

I just don’t get it? I don’t understand the inspiration to idea? Its like they take an idea and run it through a clown filter?

It still bothers me they don’t even put the effort in to fill in the patchy makeup, they physically could take a couple more minutes and make the wings on the “eyes” a solid black. You can literally make out the lines they drew individually because they’re all very dry and cheap looking, they didn’t even bother to do the same number of “bottom lashes” in makeup on the look. 

They could have took the effort to achieve anything from the “inspiration” at all. There’s no realistic eye kaleidoscope imagery, no cool-toned red lipstick and pointed cupid’s bow, the eyes below aren’t even drawn to be upside down-it probably took them less than 5 minutes to pump out this ketchup and mustard spill.

I don’t usually care to go in on how distasteful I think their makeup is, but I would be so offended as an artist if a grown adult drew a stick person and stuck it up beside a portrait in my gallery. No respect at all.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190511-195351_Instagram.thu

i want to downvote u for making me see this mess with my own two eyes. 😭😭😭

Edited by onyon
i'm not gonna downvote u tho obvs

Posted

Okay, THAT is officially the worst makeup look I've ever seen Rin produce! It's beyond amateurish, it's like they didn't even try. Looks like it was done by a 9 year old playing with dollarstore face paint (probably 9 year olds that could do it a lot better). So sloppy and jarring, I'm a bit lost for words.... And this has nothing to do with Rin's previous actions or obnoxious personality, this would make me cringe no matter who's face it was on! 

Posted

Okay, THAT is officially the worst makeup look I've ever seen Rin produce! It's beyond amateurish, it's like they didn't even try. Looks like it was done by a 9 year old playing with dollarstore face paint (probably 9 year olds that could do it a lot better). So sloppy and jarring, I'm a bit lost for words.... And this has nothing to do with Rin's previous actions or obnoxious personality, this would make me cringe no matter who's face it was on! 

And he better not spin it as "cartoonish and stylized" cause even for that the skill level and quality is suuuuuper low 

Posted

And he better not spin it as "cartoonish and stylized" cause even for that the skill level and quality is suuuuuper low 

yeah no even for cartoony that’s no excuse for those wobbly ass lines and the patchiness, someone better call them out if they try to actually say this

Posted

I've seen like 20 amazing recreations of this look but rin's is so tragic ... what the actual fuck. Zero detail in the eyes

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

Screenshot_20190511-195340_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190511-195351_Instagram.thu

boy no, just no.

why he upload it? Why? Its bad in so many ways.

Posted

Why are they using james palette for everything tho lmaoo 

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

I don't think Rin realizes that these types of things require skill- skill that she doesn't have lmao

Posted

Someone needs to tell Rin that just because you know how to do a dramatic winged eyeliner look doesn't mean you're a talented makeup artist 

Posted

Someone needs to tell Rin that just because you know how to do a dramatic winged eyeliner look doesn't mean you're a talented makeup artist 

It irritates me that they way they draw it seems to lend to ”soft yellow-facing” as its been called, they say they're Mexican openly thank god but they use a Japanese name while taking pictures using expressions/makeup that hints like they are trying to look like they have monolids. It's not serious enough to be all, ”They racefake” or anything like that but you just can tell they're a weeb who feels validated in a way when they're considered ”maybe asian”. They'll be lucky to not head down a road with Kenna levels of narcissism and fetishism. 

They literally chose their name because they cosplayed Rin, and they used to have all their Tumblr links in Japanese. I think they just think as long as they try and appear a certain way while saying they're Mexican its fine?

BBFCDF36-160C-41EB-ADC1-F75994211E6C.jpeg

Posted

Wasn't there a post just a few pages back where the Uber driver assumed they are "mixed" and they had to be insisting they are 100% mexican?

I don't remember they mentioned mixed with what, but I'm sure it had to be Asian. They were clearly trying to validate looking Asian "look they are actually mistaking me for an Asian so it's not my fault I look like I'm yellow-facing, I did say I'm mexican!!"

Posted

Ron dropped to 127k and I’ve never been happier. 

A9ED6FDE-CF01-4486-8790-9FD880D85767.png