• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2312 posts in this topic

Posted

This is so heavily edited it doesn’t even look recognisable wow. 

I actually really like how their face is in this picture regardless of the shoop, it looks different and almost arty. But the background colour, hair and sweater ruin this for me 

1257D743-9B57-4EAA-AE01-9AAD9640C1B4.png

The first thing I thought was ’Are they editing themselves to look like Gass.y?’

I think they’re growing increasingly insecure about their nose and the comparison is mostly coincidence because Rin wants to have similar features.

16D6B497-C1C6-4F58-95D1-01FB696EFA06.jpeg

Posted

The first thing I thought was ’Are they editing themselves to look like Gass.y?’

I think they’re growing increasingly insecure about their nose and the comparison is mostly coincidence because Rin wants to have similar features.

Tbh, they shouldn't feel insecure about their nose, if they got some real eyebrows back. This shoop is ridiculous and over the top, but that pic from few pages ago with fresh from salon lavender hair +strong blush... Looks like mrs Potato head. (if the nose insecurities are real,  why do everything to make it worse?) 

Posted

I actually really like how their face is in this picture regardless of the shoop, it looks different and almost arty. But the background colour, hair and sweater ruin this for me 

This is uncanny valley for me.

Posted

[dead meme voice] back at it again with the soft yellowface!

Posted

[dead meme voice] back at it again with the soft yellowface!

This is like mid-stage on the path to knitemaya style yaoi uncanny valley yellowface shop

Posted

Tbh, they shouldn't feel insecure about their nose, if they got some real eyebrows back. This shoop is ridiculous and over the top, but that pic from few pages ago with fresh from salon lavender hair +strong blush... Looks like mrs Potato head. (if the nose insecurities are real,  why do everything to make it worse?) 

mostly likely bc Ron desnt know how to do makeup for their face shape since they steal their looks from other mua

nice dorito chin

Posted

I don't really know much about all the filters out there, like snow or whatever, but Rin is saying that this photo just has a filter over it and isn't shooped? Would that be like the snow app thing or is this too much shoop to be one of those? :o

Posted

I don't really know much about all the filters out there, like snow or whatever, but Rin is saying that this photo just has a filter over it and isn't shooped? Would that be like the snow app thing or is this too much shoop to be one of those? :o

All the filters in snow shop your face, this particular one made his jawline smaller, smoothened (is this even a word?) the skin and nose area, popped some colour on his lips, enlarged his eyes and added circle lenses. He's telling the truth but tbh snow works like a ps for lazy people who don't want to shop their faces themselves X D

Posted

All the filters in snow shop your face, this particular one made his jawline smaller, smoothened (is this even a word?) the skin and nose area, popped some colour on his lips, enlarged his eyes and added circle lenses. He's telling the truth but tbh snow works like a ps for lazy people who don't want to shop their faces themselves X D

Ahhh, okay! I wasn't sure of the intensity of those filters, thank you! 

Posted (edited)

It reminded me of Meitu!! Which has those automatic filters that change the face shape (I’ll include a before/after using that for people to see of a Cara D pic because she's the first person I thought would be easy to find haha) and an app by Meitu called BeautyCam where you can literally just straight up change your features.

I thought of beautycam at first when I saw the softening, there’s other similar apps as well like CandyCam (Edward Avila is a fan of that one). 

BeautyCam feature examples from Original to Most Edited, it’s easier than anything to move that slider.

E573143A-11EE-459C-8046-741AC7181FE3.thu

155254B8-1F26-4F79-9551-BD8CFE077BC3.thu

3AF7FDCF-1BA3-4371-BC8E-DAF15911A91D.thu

6EB3D899-849E-401B-8707-D5940F15AA6B.thu

Edited by Gregarious

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

Screenshot_20190511-195340_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190511-195351_Instagram.thu

the idea is interesting but the execution fell flat and dug itself a grave. 

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

Screenshot_20190511-195340_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190511-195351_Instagram.thu

for someone who got popular doing illustrative stuff on their face, this is exceptionally ugly and so far from the inspiration that it’s almost embarrassing?? they remind me of the eyes i drew when i was eleven and just starting to learn how to draw

Posted

Chanel vs Walmart 

This is... wow lol, I don't really know what to say. It looks like facepaint and it's not very flattering :/ 

Posted (edited)

for someone who got popular doing illustrative stuff on their face, this is exceptionally ugly and so far from the inspiration that it’s almost embarrassing?? they remind me of the eyes i drew when i was eleven and just starting to learn how to draw

Holy shit, poor thing it looks so bad. They would’ve been better off not tagging the inspiration because the thought of this shit being inspired by a talented artist makes it look even worse. There’s still dozens of kiss ass comments but even some of rins fans are joking about the look lol

Nit picky but I’m disappointed in the fucking back ground. IMO the old one was so tacky until they finally got a hair color that happened to match it, but then they had to go get an ugly ass orange shade. Maybe it’ll match their blue hair when they dye it again. 

Edited by angelito