• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2326 posts in this topic

Posted

OK I need someone to confirm something cause I could just be hearing things. But on their insta story they're messing around with ish at an elevator and I swear Rin is saying "He's gonna rape me." Jokingly....but like I could be hearing shit so like I need others opinions 

Posted

OK I need someone to confirm something cause I could just be hearing things. But on their insta story they're messing around with ish at an elevator and I swear Rin is saying "He's gonna rape me." Jokingly....but like I could be hearing shit so like I need others opinions 

just watched the story, no, Rin says "he's gonna race me". Ish tells Rin to hit the third floor button in the elevator but didn't get on himself, so yeah nah he's trying to race the lift and Rin was just commenting on that.

Posted

Made it more accurate 😏😂

AEBBCF76-885C-45A3-92A6-6929CD60B6F4.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This is why people do their brows and lashes folks, I’m sorry but Oh my god lmao

Edit: They look like a sheep

they look like a crackhead on the corner of 7/11 tbFH

Edited by Aradia

Posted (edited)

Ha, the rouge makes it look like Rin has a sunburn

dsffdss.thumb.png.9071758c708833be5320aa

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Ha, the rouge makes it look like Rin has a sunburn

dsffdss.thumb.png.9071758c708833be5320aa

this is too much red. Also Rin's stank face ain't very pretty. Can't see this selling any clothes. Same for the rest of the photos in this set.

Posted

They seriously posted their fucking vibrator on their stories, wtf... I censored it out for the forum. I wonder if Rin purposely tried pranking their mom, I would be so fucking pissed if I was her ugh. 

F37CF575-73DE-4523-B4EE-92CDB4580BC4.jpeg

Posted

Screenshot_20190507-185120_Instagram.thuoh no that pink milk mustache is BAD

Also Rin has such a soul less stare in their photos it freaks me out 

Posted

Hhdf omg their stans are just as obnoxious as they are. Literally every comment is something along the lines of "my KING uwu we stan!!!" Like... out of all the makeup artists on IG, this is who they're stanning?? An immature, obnoxious, rape apologist/bully? :/ Really can't stand Rin or their fans at all

Posted

rin is ... uh ... not a v good model ... at all. they have like zero presence in their pictures. idk how to describe it bc im not a big Model Stan™ but there's just ... nothing special about them. they're a person in a picture. they aren't even attractive. how are you going to try to model when ur lifeless in photos? make it make sense.

Posted

rin is ... uh ... not a v good model ... at all. they have like zero presence in their pictures. idk how to describe it bc im not a big Model Stan™ but there's just ... nothing special about them. they're a person in a picture. they aren't even attractive. how are you going to try to model when ur lifeless in photos? make it make sense.

I feel like Rin is incredibly stiff and unemotional in all of their modeling photos. They are practically a mannequin and nothing feels human or natural about their poses or expressions. 

Posted

SmartSelect_20190507-221815_Instagram.th

Several questions. 1. THE MUSTACHE IS PEPTO BISMOL OMG WHY??? I know Rin is anus obsessed but this is a lot. 2. Your going to do a cowboy look without a belt? 3. Or even tucking in your shirt? 4. How does the pepto bismol connect with the cowboy look???

This is a mess.

Posted

This is so heavily edited it doesn’t even look recognisable wow. 

I actually really like how their face is in this picture regardless of the shoop, it looks different and almost arty. But the background colour, hair and sweater ruin this for me 

1257D743-9B57-4EAA-AE01-9AAD9640C1B4.png

Posted

This is so heavily edited it doesn’t even look recognisable wow. 

I actually really like how their face is in this picture regardless of the shoop, it looks different and almost arty. But the background colour, hair and sweater ruin this for me 

1257D743-9B57-4EAA-AE01-9AAD9640C1B4.png

it looks like she edited it to look more anime, his eyes aren’t really that big. Even with circle lenses