• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2326 posts in this topic

Posted

So is the weird pink bleach just their hair now? It looks like it happened on accident, like they were trying to do pastel pink but failed 🤦

Posted

So is the weird pink bleach just their hair now? It looks like it happened on accident, like they were trying to do pastel pink but failed 🤦

I think Rin is trying to get back to blue and is possibly taking a purple in between if I remember correctly. This is probably just the result of them having to bleach the fuck out of their hair to try and get to that point. Things with warm undertones like reds and such don't go easy. 

On a side note: God I can't imagine how bad Rin's hair must feel with as much as they bleach+dye it. If they didn't regularly cut it I bet it would be a mess unless they have some expert hair care behind the scenes.

Posted

rin.thumb.JPG.3c11634632d2b324a8513eb9e1

moving to a new place is always stressful, especially building a community but i feel like rin just saying I HAVE NO FRIENDS IM LONELY just reeks of desperation

god she’s so disgusting 

Posted

ok i have mixed opinions on this look. i think the black lip compliments the blue/green/yellow fairly well, but the rest of it looks kinda awkward to me, especially the lower part. it kind of reminds me of Dory from finding nemo. i feel like recently rin is kind of trying to emulate Toshi Salvino aka Dollfille’s style of makeup with the no eyebrows, painted lashes, and strong blush. 

what are y’alls thoughts??

D7E2A6A2-CFB3-423F-88B9-CC226426495D.jpeg

Posted

if they really did go purple, that was dumb. the point of doing these “in between” colors is because it’s easier to dye a faded pink purple than it is blue without needing to bleach it again. if they went to all the effort of just bleaching the pink out and stripping their hair again i HOPE they had to sense to just go blue.

Posted

if they really did go purple, that was dumb. the point of doing these “in between” colors is because it’s easier to dye a faded pink purple than it is blue without needing to bleach it again. if they went to all the effort of just bleaching the pink out and stripping their hair again i HOPE they had to sense to just go blue.

purple it is- they just posted a video 

Posted

No... Rin... this look does not slap. Those eyelashes look like white spider legs :/

I get what Rin was going for, and again, it’s not executed well. He’s trying things that aren’t quite at his skill level and it doesn’t look good. This is like the color splotch look, it looks patchy af. Rin should really set aside some times to practice and like others said in this thread... study color theory.

CD0B7E02-3F76-4700-A110-EAEF8927F7B3.jpeg

looking at this, I think Rin should be a cake decorator instead of a makeup artist/beauty influencer...

every time I look at his makeup, I always think like... “this would look better on a cake rather than a human’s face”

Posted

exactly! He could have just laid the purple dye on it and it would have worked. I know this because I did this exact thing. He bleached tf out of his hair and I'm really scared how they must feel now...like literal hay

Posted

exactly! He could have just laid the purple dye on it and it would have worked. I know this because I did this exact thing. He bleached tf out of his hair and I'm really scared how they must feel now...like literal hay

Yes! The hair texture looks okay but the color looks so uneven, that’s how you know the hair has lost a LOT of protein. They probably could’ve even went in with a blue, or an indigo violet color on top of the pink and it may have turned out to be a really dark vivid purple, which imo would’ve suited them a lot better. The shade they went with is even worse than the hot pink.... 

Posted

the stylist who did their hair posted this

1) again there was no need to bleach if they were just gonna do a color close to pink, they could have just used another fading method or a bleach wash to remove most of the color and get it light enough to do a purple over it

2) there is something so unflattering about wearing circle lenses and no lashes/mascara and no eyebrows

9C8FEA91-2AEA-4F36-A36B-A9F314D395D2.png

Posted

Did they get someone "experiment" on their hair as they wished? Because it really looks like that. Like gosh this wasn't worth it even if it was free.

Also yeah that makeup look ain't it. They are just wearing blush with fake freckles. But otherwise, naked crusty lips it seems and no brows or lashes. This is extremely unflattering.

Posted

It's so patchy

Posted (edited)

I've noticed a ton of first time watchers who think Rin is mtf, because of fatial features. Does anyone know what came first? Rin started posing as trans or people started assuming mtf or drag queen vibes and the business model of a transtrender was born?

when I first saw him for a long time I thought he was mtf. I was assuming he was a very small framed boy. 

Edited by The3344

Posted (edited)

it’s kind of weird to me that they would post this since they were talking about not having money for new clothes or a new hairstyle on one of their lives like what? a week ago? yet here they are with a new professionally done color service and out shopping. not saying that they can’t be young and spend money and enjoy themselves or whatever but maybe don’t talk about how you don’t have money to do this stuff and casually e-beg if this is what you wanna do

also, I realize rin likes wearing their unconventional makeup out but imagine just seeing this rainbow look out in the wild and not saying anything... especially since we can tell that their application skills seem to have gone a little bit downhill, i don’t think it would look good in person

6E71EA9C-E607-415A-9E03-6FD32E5D6AAF.png

Edited by gingersnap

Posted

1826AEC5-BD7D-4303-94CA-5628692785AA.thu

rin deleted twitter.

Also, I’m so tired of all of these rainbow looks that tbh aren’t impressive at all. If they’re trying to prove that their relationship with ish is gay by slamming pride colors in our face i’m like so over it lol. We constantly talked about how they are profiting from the lgbt community and how they milk it for views/likes and it seems to me like they still are.. 79E0D939-9BD9-47A2-9EE2-28D0A4461924.thu