• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2312 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190424-195625_Instagram.thu

Rin always manages to do one thing that completely throws off the look. I'm so bothered by the lip color they decided to use as an attempt to get the whole rainbow in there. It's so flat and boring and stands out way too much compared to the complex eye and softer blush 

I wish she atleast went with a darker purple instead of insisting on this shade.

Posted

rin.thumb.JPG.3c11634632d2b324a8513eb9e1

moving to a new place is always stressful, especially building a community but i feel like rin just saying I HAVE NO FRIENDS IM LONELY just reeks of desperation

Dear lord those lips.

:amgplz:

Posted

Their photos annoy me so freaking much. It's like looking at an annoying child. Who the hell posts pics like this?? :alpacamad:

It’s vanity meets insecurity, same reason people scared of looking bad make a funny face in group pics or cover their face.

Posted

RIn is pretty much stuck in the teenage, “henlo my fwends” phase and it’s not cute anymore, hasn’t been for a while. 

I’d forgive it if it was just reserved for his friends but this bitch needs to stOP!

Posted

I like the idea, but it’s not executed well... at all...

Also Rin dropped to 128k.

E54FFCAA-69E7-4A1E-AC89-B8D4206FA3BE.jpeg

Posted

I like the idea, but it’s not executed well... at all...

Also Rin dropped to 128k.

E54FFCAA-69E7-4A1E-AC89-B8D4206FA3BE.jpeg

Did they tightline with the yellow, or have I missed them extending their lashes onto their skin tor awhile now?

Posted

I find it a little distasteful that he chose to paint the gay flag on himself during lesbian day of visibility and then post it. The gay flag is not synonymous with lesbians. Lesbians do have their own flag and their is a lot of lesbian erasure that happens within the community and it just rubs me the wrong way. Not only that but it's just like he was inserting himself into the day and he doesn't belong. It was a day for lesbians, let them have it. Idk, dumb and nitpicky maybe I know. 

Plenty of lesbians use the rainbow flag, most don't even know of the pink one and some don't enjoy reducing the gay woman to pink colors. 

Posted

Posted (edited)

My quote got all messed up and I'm sorry. I'm on mobile and things are getting goofy. ;-;

Lesbians should know about their own flag is part of the issue. There are a lot of people who don't think it's a good thing that they're grouped together. Lesbians and gays do not face the same issues and lesbians should be just as equally represented as gays. I don't disagree with the color sentiment, I do understand why that rubs people the wrong way. Regardless, the main point was that Rin inserted himself into a day that he doesn't belong to.

Also just like to say that im sorry if I'm coming off as aggressive, I'm really not angry or upset at you! I have a hard time writing and not seeming like I'm trying to be a butt. 

Edited by sweeperbot
Disclaimer?

Posted

How is that even a makeup look? It comes off as she's making fun of the day more than anything else.

Posted

apparently rin did some more “modeling” because this showed up on my twitter timeline. i managed to get screenshots before it was deleted. these pictures of rin just look so uncanny valley lol

6CD4E37C-3B78-4463-8D86-1DDF19E31775.png

1A08FFE6-7A93-4F32-AD0C-52C3E8DEEB38.png

C804A414-4D27-4C89-902F-6E214B04116F.jpeg