• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

rin / gothfruits

2195 posts in this topic

Posted

for how long Rin has been doing makeup and the fact that they’re trying to be an influencer bc of it:

1) this lipstick application is yikes

2) are they ever gonna learn how to trim and apply their lashes???

72C2DC48-83E4-449E-AC16-E153EC82FCEF.jpeg

Posted

this... was the shoot they said in their live they were “so excited to announce” a f***ing bed sponsor they probably begged for because they couldn’t afford a bed.. I’m....

I can’t deal with the fact that the bed in on the floor... that’s poor planning biting them in the ass! 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but the hair,,, the lack of eyebrows,,,, jeeze man like AT LEAST put some gel in ur hair or SOMETHING

Screenshot_20190419-183626.jpg

That hair cut is choppy and uneven as hell, it NEEDS styling to look somewhat presentable! (but I don't even mind, ugly hair for an ugly personality)

Edited by Cranky
spelling

Posted

for how long Rin has been doing makeup and the fact that they’re trying to be an influencer bc of it:

1) this lipstick application is yikes

2) are they ever gonna learn how to trim and apply their lashes???

72C2DC48-83E4-449E-AC16-E153EC82FCEF.jpeg

The bedhead was better, the bowl cut isn’t doing it. I wish Rin lurked and took tips like other people so I could tell them to do a faux-hawk to save their hair until it grows out and they can layer it.

Posted

IMG_20190420_220744_678.thumb.jpg.b6ce85No Rin DO focus on them, they are calling you out on bullshit!!

(Saw it yesterday)

Posted

it feels like after the whole apology video, even though rin wanted to suggest a change, he got SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE in his actions and behaviors. how lazy and incompetent can someone be? especially for someone’s who’s “career” and profession is about being a social media influencer when he can’t even stay professional to save his fucking life. jesus christ 

Posted

They just keep losing followers and their posts are actually flopping. It's funny because they would complain about numbers back when they'd get 20+ thousand likes a post 

Posted

Rin’s engagement a month ago vs now, and back then it was only that high because of the back lash 

F6D7CBDD-C2DF-4E53-B91B-D2B5B67275FD.jpeg

AC7440AC-2661-4D20-89A5-F56422E9312E.jpeg

Posted

Rin is 20 years old. It’s not hard to make coffee yourself. Like, let ish sleep. He’s the only one who works. If Rin can’t make coffee... there is no hope for them at all. 

4DE32CB6-FFA8-480C-8994-290EE00E3763.png

8A207AE4-9825-45CC-B0B7-5EA2B606BE6F.png

Posted

Kinda OT but the way he refers coffee as “bean soup” makes me cringe so hard. It’s an overused joke at this point. It’s not quirky or funny, but his followers still encourage the hell out of Rin anyway. Kinda like PuHcAges

Posted

AC7440AC-2661-4D20-89A5-F56422E9312E.jpeg

kinda nit picky but does anyone else hate the huge false lashes with no eye makeup thing. it makes his face seem so off proportionally

Posted

Rin's makeup looks are far worse than what she had done in the past. Her skills seem to be going down as fast as her insta following. 

Also, I hate hate hate this pink hair on her.

I really enjoyed the orange, suited her complexion more I think. Even with this god awful hair cut I think the orange would be a mild improvement. 

I'll admit though, flakes like this are my favourite. Watching their castle crumble and their followers turn on them. It's so beautiful~

Do we know if their apartment is a month to month or a six month/year long lease? With how everything is falling apart I am curious how long they will be able to afford staying there.

Posted

I lowkey enjoy how after all the misgendering talk, some of you still slip and use she/her. I'm sure no one here does it intentionally.

It's simply that even after all the discourse, even with the hairstyle change Rin presents female (Kalvin Garrah was right, not feminine FEMALE) and anyone coming on this forum not bothering to check his insta will read him as such and automatically use she.