• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2294 posts in this topic

Posted

Watched rins new video and....this is a real stupid thing to complain about but he doesn't know who Botticelli is! Do Americans not learn art history or is rin just plain ignorant cause I assumed most people know who Botticelli is since he's one of the most well known Renaissance artists???????

And the amount of added sound effects to that video is....yikes...like I know you're trying to be funny but it gets old fast.

Posted

I popped into Rin's live for a couple of minutes and they claimed to be the "soul provider" of the household since Ish hasn't gotten paid yet and tbh I can't imagine Rin is making that much based upon what others have said in the thread. I wonder if all this "income" is just the savings that they brought. 🤔

Posted

He should....... really get a spam acct, this is painful to watch considering multiple brands kicked him out of their pr-lists because he kept on being unprofessional 👀

i imagine that wasn’t the reason why bc they’ve always been like this (talking about their sex life, making crude jokes, being really open and sometimes whiny about their personal life) and most brands didn’t bother dropping him until people put pressure on them following his rape apologism coming to light. not really sure if brands care how obnoxious someone is as long as they’re not totally embroiled in scandals or rapidly losing followers, which was the case here

Posted

SmartSelect_20190419-003325_Instagram.thIsh's brother is the hero we need. This look is especially bad, literally random color splotches wow sNAPpeD is right.

Posted

SmartSelect_20190419-003325_Instagram.thIsh's brother is the hero we need. This look is especially bad, literally random color splotches wow sNAPpeD is right.

this look reminds me of those color blind tests 😂 

or bacteria under a microscope 🤣

18E11A48-C8AD-4091-9C02-2BE545FB4C26.gif

2971D48A-2E5D-4826-ABE5-985342D74E43.jpeg

Posted (edited)

this look reminds me of those color blind tests 😂 

or bacteria under a microscope 🤣

18E11A48-C8AD-4091-9C02-2BE545FB4C26.gif

2971D48A-2E5D-4826-ABE5-985342D74E43.jpeg

Edit: Their eyebrows are the wrong shade of pink compared to their hair, might just be a facetune mistake and eyebrows don't have to match but the base tone seems more cool compared to the warmer hair

Dollar store bags of crafting pom-poms though 

Dollar-Tree-Finds-Mrs-Priss-Pom-Poms-540

Edited by Gregarious

Posted

this whole pink hair and eyebrows reminds me of old jeffree star and I can’t deal 

CB40B102-4FA7-4855-B845-BFD78A6A86BB.jpeg

Posted (edited)

He had a live yesterday and I skimmed through some of it because honestly his rambling is boring lol. The only thing that really caught my attention was when someone asked “spill the milk makeup tea” and he replied by saying “I’m not going to get into anything messy, I’m not that type of person. This is a professional setting,” something along those lines.

All I could think of is how great being “not messy” turned out for him, or acknowledging professionalism when he’s literally unprofessional majority of the time.

Edited by Brandless
Double text

Posted

I'm sorry but the hair,,, the lack of eyebrows,,,, jeeze man like AT LEAST put some gel in ur hair or SOMETHING

Screenshot_20190419-183626.jpg

Posted

I'm sorry but the hair,,, the lack of eyebrows,,,, jeeze man like AT LEAST put some gel in ur hair or SOMETHING

surprised they ever thought they could model just based on this awkward ass shot with their single foot popping out from their back like that

Posted

They really cut their hair without knowing how to style it at all AND expected other people to do it for FREE. They really need to go back to the blue/green, pink isn't their color... And I believe they used the same dye as Lili since they both use overtone products. 

Also I don't like making comments about what people wear but I feel like if they're going to be an influencer and have this crazy hair color, they need to get clothes to go along instead of buying from what it seems like the sale section of Target. I remember the clothes they got from mokuyobi were cute and fit their style without looking tacky and cheap. Like most of the time they wear neutral colored shirts and sweaters and ??? it doesn't seem to fit the look at all.

Posted

this... was the shoot they said in their live they were “so excited to announce” a f***ing bed sponsor they probably begged for because they couldn’t afford a bed.. I’m....

Posted

for how long Rin has been doing makeup and the fact that they’re trying to be an influencer bc of it:

1) this lipstick application is yikes

2) are they ever gonna learn how to trim and apply their lashes???

72C2DC48-83E4-449E-AC16-E153EC82FCEF.jpeg

Posted

this... was the shoot they said in their live they were “so excited to announce” a f***ing bed sponsor they probably begged for because they couldn’t afford a bed.. I’m....

I can’t deal with the fact that the bed in on the floor... that’s poor planning biting them in the ass! 

Posted (edited)

That hair cut is choppy and uneven as hell, it NEEDS styling to look somewhat presentable! (but I don't even mind, ugly hair for an ugly personality)

Edited by Cranky
spelling