• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2261 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like Rin justifies their behavior towards Ish with their mental health issues. I think thats what happened last night and that’s why they posted about getting help today. The whole “me trying to not have a mental breakdown” post included. Rin definitely seems like an emotionally abusive partner

Honestly I can see that. I'm not gonna outright accuse him because I don't know their relationship but from what I've seen I'd believe it, as someone who has gone through emotional abuse multiple times in multiple ways from family members and former partners.  

Posted

Really? Get a spam page for this sh*t. god Rin annoys me so much 

3C32E2FE-6605-4B88-9782-E17AAC9627FB.png

161466BD-8521-4D9D-BD64-9C28A0893335.png

Posted

Rin and Ish are smoking on live right now but I can't watch, wish they would save them but probably don't want evidence of when they inevitably talk shit lol

Posted (edited)

Rin and Ish are smoking on live right now but I can't watch, wish they would save them but probably don't want evidence of when they inevitably talk shit lol

i was able to record a little bit but it wasn’t anything that interesting, for anyone else that has an iphone screen recording is actually super easy if they say something interesting.

Edited by gingersnap

Posted

Ish bumped Rin's ankle or something and Rin said "wooowww you hit my ankle, I'm gonna exposeeee youuu cancelled cancelled cancelled cancelled" and I can't help but think that's their way of dumbing down/joking about the ENTIRE situation of losing brands and friends. Rin got "cancelled" so now its a joke to say that, you know what I mean? Along with the comments on their live about friends dropping them, yeah they definitely aren't taking any of this seriously. Somewhere in that brain... somewhere... is this attitude that they really didn't do anything wrong. Agree with me or not but I see right through them, in a way weed can make you say your true thoughts similarly to alcohol. YIKESSSS

God, Rin gets more fucking annoying day by day. How could someone be that stubborn? In her mind, she's probably the poor little victim that's done nothing wrong and is getting boolied by mean internet trolls. Get a grip, woman. 

Posted

I feel like Rin is mostly doing the "lel weeds" thing is because of people like J Star but like, it's as if he doesn't realise Jeffree can do basically what he wants because he owns multiple companies and he doesn't risk his whole fucking career by doing things that could get him struck off every PR list lo

Posted (edited)

Honestly I can see that. I'm not gonna outright accuse him because I don't know their relationship but from what I've seen I'd believe it, as someone who has gone through emotional abuse multiple times in multiple ways from family members and former partners.  

Exactly! Not saying I or even ish is a victim, but I’ve been in a toxic relationship before.... Lemme say they’ll suffocate you with love, and say they don’t see any flaws in you, yet in the next moment they invalidate your feelings and make you think you’re a bad person, no matter how hard you always try to accommodate their needs and sensitivities. Even when you tell them why they’re wrong, they’re still always in the right, always the victim, because they believe their disposition earns them some kind of exception. 

Sorry for getting personal but that story Rin posted about Ish being mad at them was a bit reminiscent of my experiences. Your partner should be able to express their legitimate feelings to you without you blasting them on the internet, with or without context. Rin should’ve at least been respectful by posting, “Ish is tired, we’ll go on live tomorrow”. I doubt their relationship is very toxic, if at all. Still, in retrospect, having a clingy partner who self-victimizes fucking sucks.  And sharing a lease with them doesn’t make it easier. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

Screenshot_20190417-023314.jpg

Posted (edited)

That bong is icky, takes only a minute to flush it out

giphy.gif

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

Plus using weed and smoking in a live stream doesn't justify yourself at all nor does it help. Perhaps it emotionally causes you ease, but, it definitely isn't healthy for you and it will consume your life eventually. You can die from weed and most likely it does happen in a variety of cases. Not only in Rin harming herself by the use of weed but her behaviour and attitude towards the situation - is irritating considering what she goes through I can't say I absolutely hate her or think what shes doing is just because she want more views and ect. Still the only person she has to blame for the use of weed is herself - I mean I don't know much about Rin but, she could've of placed much more effort to get real help and true support.

weed ain't gonna kill Rin. I get why people have concerns about him smoking and taking antidepressants and of course he could become addicted but I don't think it's that serious rn. 

I do hope he's looking for a therapist on top of taking a higher dosage of medication since 1. Meds don't solve everything and 2. New dosages can (obviously) mess with your emotions and who knows if they're seeing a doc regularly to monitor that stuff.

Posted

B5737375-DE1A-45E1-9CBF-3590B6138221.png

Posted

can someone get this mans a spam account already?? i seriously don't understand how companies can even think about sponsoring him...

Posted

they mentioned on last nights live that their mom doesn’t know that they smoke and they hope she wasn’t watching so maybe that’s what happened. in any case, why rin needs to take an up nostril shot to announce this is beyond me

ALSO confirmed that broccoli chips IS weed and it was just a stupid joke