• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

rin / gothfruits

2332 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah I think it is about Rin but omg this is so funny lili posted this 

BF3981FE-2A20-4B41-BE4B-9CC6FBE67C13.thu

and rin posted a picture of the exact same hair color saying something along the lines of wanting to dye it like this 🤔

Edited by babybunny

Posted

could be about Rin could not? 

SmartSelect_20190416-010901_Twitter.thum(Lili also retweeted Kida's tweet.) Not sure if this is related to Lili's now deleted tweet. I think Kida followed Rin but also spoke out against him when shit hit the fan.

it’s not about rin. it’s about an old ex mutual named jae they were friends with. it’s completely unrelated. 

Posted

OWO?

8AD8A935-6DA3-4408-AB44-6DF393225A0D.png

Posted

Black Moon supporting them again? That didn’t take long AT ALL. Wonder if they’ll get called out or all the comments are just gonna be screeching fans. 

6867B19B-4075-48B0-A965-4EC7598A92F7.png

they've got a bot to like anything they're tagged in. 

OWO?

If that's true, it's probably because Ish finally reached his breaking point. 

Posted

they honestly need a diary along with some form of therapy 

Posted (edited)

OWO?

looks like they took tthis off thier ig story interesting.... whatever was going on probably passed but oof.

Edited by Cat.Nat
Bunch of spelling errors

Posted

hey, long time lurker/old fan of Rin's since 2017 (I guess if you can call it that? I liked his looks when they were more polished/blue hair era, but ALWAYS felt like his personality was off/cringe) and came on to ask if anyone else also just watched some of Rin's live streams on instagram today/just now? I think he did like 3.

Anyway one thing that stood out to me was someone commented about the drama saying that "anyone who dropped you probably only did it for clout" and Rin replied with "TEA". And agreed with someone saying that people dropped him without fully knowing the whole story and that he felt like people were just "waiting for a reason to drop him as a friend" and that he realized "who his real friends are"

I felt like this shows that he really did learn absolutely nothing after all of this... people dropped you because you handled your situation TERRIBLY. Not because people are "fake" and "clout chasers".

I wish someone saved their lives because he was smoking weed and got really high and a lot of shit came out.

no one saw my post because mods took forever to approve it but this is why Ish was mad. He said that he normally waits for Ish to get home so they can smoke together but he didn't and he got super high and was really sleepy and said he'll get back on live with Ish when he gets home from work.

Posted

I wish someone saved their lives because he was smoking weed and got really high and a lot of shit came out.

Can you summarize?

Posted

hey, long time lurker/old fan of Rin's since 2017 (I guess if you can call it that? I liked his looks when they were more polished/blue hair era, but ALWAYS felt like his personality was off/cringe) and came on to ask if anyone else also just watched some of Rin's live streams on instagram today/just now? I think he did like 3.

Anyway one thing that stood out to me was someone commented about the drama saying that "anyone who dropped you probably only did it for clout" and Rin replied with "TEA". And agreed with someone saying that people dropped him without fully knowing the whole story and that he felt like people were just "waiting for a reason to drop him as a friend" and that he realized "who his real friends are"

I felt like this shows that he really did learn absolutely nothing after all of this... people dropped you because you handled your situation TERRIBLY. Not because people are "fake" and "clout chasers".

84E9DF7E-9A2F-43AB-A6C0-E0611152D5B0.jpeg

Posted

Can you summarize?

Basically he word vomited about how depressed he's been and how supposedly people were telling him to kill himself everyday, and that he was on the phone with his mom reading the comments out loud to her and she told him not to do anything stupid. Also just to add another tweet from Lina, this confirms that Lili dropped him and it confirms Rin was referencing them in his live.

C7BAC597-70F8-484A-912E-34CA01BA4B37.jpeg

Posted

no one saw my post because mods took forever to approve it but this is why Ish was mad. He said that he normally waits for Ish to get home so they can smoke together but he didn't and he got super high and was really sleepy and said he'll get back on live with Ish when he gets home from work.

I listened to snippets! Actually Rin said they told ish they’d clean the apartment but didn’t and instead sat around on IG live, I think that’s why Ish was mad.

Anyways Yes, Rin talked about how a lot of friends dumped ‘em, apparently without giving closure? If it were anyone else I’d think the friends are crap for not giving an in-depth explanation, but considering Rin’s behavior and the amount of constructive criticism that has been given and ignored, I don’t blame the friends for walking away. At first Rin used them as a token when virtue signaling “...I have friends who are survivors....” and is now saying they’re fake and dropped em for clout, which... who didn’t see that coming? Rin has been nothing but shallow, arrogant, and distant, not even trying to be receptive, of course their friends aren’t going to waste their time. Also Rin mentioned they’re not reading text messages other than ones from their mom, manager and Ish, so for all we know perhaps their ex friends tried a level-headed approach and Rin blew them off for not kissing ass. 

Other than that, on Live they mostly talked about their mental health, weed, their family, LA life. 

Kinda OT but I stand corrected, apparently Rin actually pays for most of the things, which probably hasn’t been much since they barely moved. They said,”I payed (roughly) 1700 for rent”, sounds like that’s all on them and Ish mostly cleans and cooks, and now works at a place called WonderWorld Space. I thought Rin would have Ish do everything. They also got to LA with “5 figures”, which I’m gonna guess was around $10k-15k since Rin worked full time for $12 an hr for... a year? Maybe less, I don’t actually know how long. So they’re going to make it in LA for a while but if their influencer career doesn’t pick up, then that money will drain quickly. 

Posted

I listened to snippets! Actually Rin said they told ish they’d clean the apartment but didn’t and instead sat around on IG live, I think that’s why Ish was mad.

Anyways Yes, Rin talked about how a lot of friends dumped ‘em, apparently without giving closure? If it were anyone else I’d think the friends are crap for not giving an in-depth explanation, but considering Rin’s behavior and the amount of constructive criticism that has been given and ignored, I don’t blame the friends for walking away. At first Rin used them as a token when virtue signaling “...I have friends who are survivors....” and is now saying they’re fake and dropped em for clout, which... who didn’t see that coming? Rin has been nothing but shallow, arrogant, and distant, not even trying to be receptive, of course their friends aren’t going to waste their time. Also Rin mentioned they’re not reading text messages other than ones from their mom, manager and Ish, so for all we know perhaps their ex friends tried a level-headed approach and Rin blew them off for not kissing ass. 

Other than that, on Live they mostly talked about their mental health, weed, their family, LA life. 

Kinda OT but I stand corrected, apparently Rin actually pays for most of the things, which probably hasn’t been much since they barely moved. They said,”I payed (roughly) 1700 for rent”, sounds like that’s all on them and Ish mostly cleans and cooks, and now works at a place called WonderWorld Space. I thought Rin would have Ish do everything. They also got to LA with “5 figures”, which I’m gonna guess was around $10k-15k since Rin worked full time for $12 an hr for... a year? Maybe less, I don’t actually know how long. So they’re going to make it in LA for a while but if their influencer career doesn’t pick up, then that money will drain quickly. 

Honeslty Rin ought to get off his ass and get a part time job at least. His follower count is still dropping and LA is not cheap. It's unfair to put all the breadwinning responsibility on Ish's head and stay hoping that he finds fame or whatever. Even if he does like, is he even gonna be able to earn enough money unless he gets to like at least Thomas Halbert level? Or is it gonna be all free trips and PR packages, whcih I guess he could sell but influencers get cut from PR lists for selling shit all the time soooo. 

Also how fucking inconsiderate to not fucking clean up. Especially when Ish has been (i assume) working all day and you've been at home on your ass chattin shit on the internet for hours. Maybe Rin payed most or all of the rent but that's not gonna last. you're gonna go through those "five figures" pretty damn quick, at least do some fucking chores if your not earning a steady income. 

Posted

I feel like Rin justifies their behavior towards Ish with their mental health issues. I think thats what happened last night and that’s why they posted about getting help today. The whole “me trying to not have a mental breakdown” post included. Rin definitely seems like an emotionally abusive partner.