• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2315 posts in this topic

Posted

so what's the consensus? broccoli or weed? what do we think, y'all?

off topic, but the fact this was posted by someone with a deku icon is absolutely hilarious to me. 

Posted

Suppose it’s cute how some of you really thought you could take Rin seriously... shows open-mindedness lol 

Rin tried calling weed broccoli and playing it off like they were some health-food hipsters that dehrydrates their own veggie chips. That’s the joke. When making veggie chips it’s more efficient to make one or two large batches and store it in a large ziplock bag or air tight container, not make and store 1/3 of a cup in two dispensary labeled jars. 

In legal states the prices are usually lower and more consistent simply because weed is easier to come by, but everything’s expensive in Cali so I could be wrong in this case. Also in California I think you still need a license, but there still might be some seedy dispensaries that’ll sell to anyone, and maybe Rin and ish got a deal which might explain how they had kind of a lot. 

Still funny how Rin insists that they can’t afford a hairdresser or makeup organizer, which could be as cheap as $20-50 but they still eat out and buy weed all the time 

Posted

Black Moon supporting them again? That didn’t take long AT ALL. Wonder if they’ll get called out or all the comments are just gonna be screeching fans. 

6867B19B-4075-48B0-A965-4EC7598A92F7.png

Posted

F076C5C0-69F6-4129-94FB-37C4E5EC7645.thu

Off topic? 

omg Spill the tea lili spill the teaaaaa

Posted

Off topic? 

I checked out their Twitter and I didn’t see that tweet anymore, interesting. I wonder what exactly they were referring to

Posted

Blackmoon isn’t following them on ig still yet at least. 

Posted

I tried to look on insta for copy comparisons ima slap em in the spoiler below, aside for the obvious hair style/colour comparisson which i didnt realise how similar they actually were until i was looking at these lmao, maybe that why rin went for a choppy pixie?

q.thumb.png.92adab7530d4d96810515777c1deqq.thumb.png.7621f5434a2fda20559b13722f7

w.thumb.png.4c285b55c3ec777922b230f38a9aww.thumb.png.99da2b644f3404a79081609830c

There may be more i also couldn't get twitter to load for some reason so idk whats going on tbh

Also kind o/t but watching videos of rin applying makeup is pretty cringe. Applying shit to his inner corner straight out the tube no brush or nothing. Pretty sure just watching it gave me a stye.  

Posted

hey, long time lurker/old fan of Rin's since 2017 (I guess if you can call it that? I liked his looks when they were more polished/blue hair era, but ALWAYS felt like his personality was off/cringe) and came on to ask if anyone else also just watched some of Rin's live streams on instagram today/just now? I think he did like 3.

Anyway one thing that stood out to me was someone commented about the drama saying that "anyone who dropped you probably only did it for clout" and Rin replied with "TEA". And agreed with someone saying that people dropped him without fully knowing the whole story and that he felt like people were just "waiting for a reason to drop him as a friend" and that he realized "who his real friends are"

I felt like this shows that he really did learn absolutely nothing after all of this... people dropped you because you handled your situation TERRIBLY. Not because people are "fake" and "clout chasers".

I wish someone saved their lives because he was smoking weed and got really high and a lot of shit came out.

Posted

I have no words for this. 

7F666F20-08BD-40C8-88A6-FD46980A1A94.png

Posted

Suppose it’s cute how some of you really thought you could take Rin seriously... shows open-mindedness lol 

Rin tried calling weed broccoli and playing it off like they were some health-food hipsters that dehrydrates their own veggie chips. That’s the joke. When making veggie chips it’s more efficient to make one or two large batches and store it in a large ziplock bag or air tight container, not make and store 1/3 of a cup in two dispensary labeled jars. 

In legal states the prices are usually lower and more consistent simply because weed is easier to come by, but everything’s expensive in Cali so I could be wrong in this case. Also in California I think you still need a license, but there still might be some seedy dispensaries that’ll sell to anyone, and maybe Rin and ish got a deal which might explain how they had kind of a lot. 

Still funny how Rin insists that they can’t afford a hairdresser or makeup organizer, which could be as cheap as $20-50 but they still eat out and buy weed all the time 

exactly!! They need to stop ordering out and save money so they can do what they like. Ugh. So frustrating. Also, I know tons of influencers who have a 9-5 job. They really need to think about this, because it’s going downhill for Ron. 

Posted

Off topic? 

could be about Rin could not? 

SmartSelect_20190416-010901_Twitter.thum(Lili also retweeted Kida's tweet.) Not sure if this is related to Lili's now deleted tweet. I think Kida followed Rin but also spoke out against him when shit hit the fan.