• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190413-210410_Instagram.thuthis shit is so annoying 

We get it, Rin. You smoked once and now you like it. That's fine but it's really obvious you're trying to "look cool" by continuously posting it on your story 

its dry steamed broccoli not weed, ron mentioned it a couple of days ago

edit: its broccoli chips but ron called it dry steamed broccoli. I dont really eat broccoli so i didnt know it was wrong

Edited by hopefullydeadsoon

Posted (edited)

Dry... steamed?

Perhaps Rin meant dehydrated, but anyways that ain’t broccoli. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

Pffffh... JUST noticed it says "broccoli chips" on their eyebrows! Why keep such small amounts in little containers? Perhaps it preserves it better..? I have a friend who keeps weed in small glass jars like that, so I instantly thought that's what it was. Well, we look silly, then! 

Posted

Pffffh... JUST noticed it says "broccoli chips" on their eyebrows! Why keep such small amounts in little containers? Perhaps it preserves it better..? I have a friend who keeps weed in small glass jars like that, so I instantly thought that's what it was. Well, we look silly, then! 

I did think it was weird that they had that much weed. Especially since legal weed is expensive (I would say two jars like the ones in the photo would easily be about $50). Broccoli chips makes more sense even if the jars are weird...

Posted

Pretty sure those are dispensary jars? There’s labels in the back of the jars. Not sure why anyone would put broccoli chips in a dispensary jar. Probably tried to be qUirKy and tried to pull them off as broccoli chips lol

Even then, Rin does overshare that he likes weed

Posted (edited)

it’s a joke that weed looks like a dried vegetable, it’s clearly weed and you can tell from the container.

a lot of people call weed lettuce or broccoli as a joke (y’all have probably heard the phrase “devil’s lettuce”)

Edited by gingersnap

Posted

it’s a joke that weed looks like a dried vegetable, it’s clearly weed and you can tell from the container.

a lot of people call weed lettuce or broccoli as a joke (y’all have probably heard the phrase “devil’s lettuce”)

I still highly doubt that it's weed since ron said that Ish made it. Why would Ish make weed? It's broccoli my dudes

Posted

does it really matter whether its brocolli or weed?? It's legal in cali like why are we discoursing about it its not really relevant

Posted

does it really matter whether its brocolli or weed?? It's legal in cali like why are we discoursing about it its not really relevant

it’s not a matter of whether it’s legal, someone just rightfully pointed out that it’s obnoxious that rin keeps posting about it like it makes them cool and edgy

I still highly doubt that it's weed since ron said that Ish made it. Why would Ish make weed? It's broccoli my dudes

i saw that story too and rin was definitely just joking. that vid is gone now but it was more visible that the little jars had dispensary labels on them.

Posted

What the hell are broccoli chips? Is it like kale chips, or am I just dumb?

Posted

it’s not a matter of whether it’s legal, someone just rightfully pointed out that it’s obnoxious that rin keeps posting about it like it makes them cool and edgy

i saw that story too and rin was definitely just joking. that vid is gone now but it was more visible that the little jars had dispensary labels on them.

from my own house, we usually reuse containers, from anything really, especially if it didnt have anything disgusting in it beforehand.

seeing that Rin and Ish’s apartment is almost only furnished with a bed, a sofa and a sofatable, i think they’d use any type of container for food stuff. Its scuffed but doable

Posted (edited)

don’t @ me but I honestly can’t tell if people are joking about thinking and asking about broccoli chips or being serious. 

Edited by The3344
Fixed spelling mistake.

Posted

I have to give credit where credit is due. They've got us debating over an image showing broccoli or weed. Well played, Ron...

Posted

I have to give credit where credit is due. They've got us debating over an image showing broccoli or weed. Well played, Ron...

not sure ron actually won, as it seems the most interesting thing to discuss about them at the moment is whether they had broccoli or weed. i'd call that a double edged knife.

Posted

so what's the consensus? broccoli or weed? what do we think, y'all?