• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

rin / gothfruits

2207 posts in this topic

Posted

what the f is with the gangly neck stretching ??? Did rin always do that????? Or is it the short hair??? Like what the fuck 

Posted (edited)

i hate Rin but saying this is sexual harassment is a reach i think. Every relationship has different boundaries and there are lots of things that don't need verbal consent right before because boundaries were discussed in advance.

However CW FOR RAPE if he tried to put it in down there in my sleep or I explicitly said no yet he pursued then it would be harassment or rape:

You have a point! Like I said it could be a kink or preference.

I felt it was worthy to bring up again because seeing the comment reminded me of that tweet, and it all sounded a bit hypocritical to me, although the comment Rin made isn’t wrong. This is just me making an assumption, but maybe one of the reasons Rin thought the victim was lying is partially because she said the rapist was an ex boyfriend. I’ve heard of people having the misconception that partners can’t sexually assault each other, of course it actually does happen. 

Edited by angelito

Posted

We obviously can't know what Rin and Ish's boundaries are especially when it comes to sex and touching but the titty tweet is honestly gross I don't wanna hear about your man sucking on any part of your body *vom*

Posted

Wow sorry you have to do your "job"

Screenshot_20190405-121349_Instagram.thu

Posted (edited)

Not to WK but many couples have mutually consented to being sexually involved while the other person is sleeping. Rin and Ish could be the same. Considering Ish defends her rape-blaming, obviously thier track records say a lot more than my assumption but It's worth considering.

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

To sum up where I stand: the titty tweet isn't a case of sexual harassment. But it's trashy as hell regardless and makes me feel really grossed out about Ish and Rin.

Also they posted a story asking about if fans like gem looks and should Rin make more gem looks bc they have a lot left and just

No

Someone please tell them "NO", throw those ugly gems in the trash

Posted

Rin's fkn selfies are so ugly. Those unflattering angles and obnoxious faces just make Rin an eyesore to look at (with the knowledge of their inner ugliness paired with it)

Posted

Is Ish into public humiliation or something? I feel like nearly every time they talk about him it's to share something extremely personal he did.

Also Ron, he left you shit as a gift to match your shit personality 💩

54446931_2712213958805703_213018179524740248_n.jpg

Posted

Rin's fkn selfies are so ugly. Those unflattering angles and obnoxious faces just make Rin an eyesore to look at (with the knowledge of their inner ugliness paired with it)

This is the worst so far like could you get more obnoxious??

rinf.thumb.png.e9b72ff7195833dae5b81ae79

Rin: I grew I changed I'm so sorry [FOR LITERALLY ALMOST GETTING SOMEONE KILLED] I'm different now I'm ReFLEcTiNg

Rin a week later: *this crap that shows just how childish and obnoxious they are and it took them only a few days to "recover" mentally from something serious of this magnitude??*

Posted

Rin is a fucking mess, and IDC what anyone says, it's weird as fuck for anyone to do anything sexual while that person is asleep. If I'm sleeping and my boyfriend decides to put his dick in my mouth to see if I'm gonna start sucking on it, that's not a kink, that's weird as shit. It doesn't matter if I asked him to do the weirdest kinkiest shit in the world. DON'T. DO. SHIT. LIKE. THAT. WHILE. PEOPLE. ARE. SLEEPING. Ish might be fine with that type of shit since he supports Rin, but I don't think we should start trying to bend rules and saying we don't know their relationship. It's still weird, and I reeeeeally doubt Ish and Rin had a conversation about this.

Ruin: HHhhhhh hey Ish, can I like...out my titty... in your mouth while you sleep? I mean, I didn't protect my so-called friend when the ex had sex with her without her approval, but ya know, need to be sure I got yours~~

Ish: Uhhhhhhh sure man I guess

LIke I really doubt that shit happened. And with RIn's excuses with the whole r*pe situation, I really don't think he realizes the concept of consent or maturity to ask for consent.

Posted

look ... some people r into somno. some people aren't. the fact is that that tweet shouldn't have been shared because without knowing if rin and ish r okay with that, it's ... literally rape. maybe if rin had clarified that it wouldn't have been a mess. and even knowing that i still think it's gross. let's not act like some people are wrong for not agreeing with it. 

Posted

Cue move back to Texas before the end of the year?

54511830_122133815623268_2792807119225596139_n.jpg