• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted

Ish is equally garbage as Rin he really thinks this was the victim trying to take Rin down and Rin did nothing wrong ... garbage hangs out together obviously 

4820ED95-6CF5-4E4D-A374-0E2374B94FFD.png

This misgendering was a reach because the girl said I was saying girl as in slanG. 

Please focus on the “would do anything to get back at Rin” and “it was years ago” don’t feel bad for ish he’s perpetuating this problematic behavior 

Posted (edited)

Edited by prettysnowflake
new user who made a mistake lol

Posted

The misgendering this is a huge point I want to bring up by misgendering Ron you let them twist the narrative that this is a homophobic or transphobic issue and they play victim which is what they want to manipulate the situation into so they garner sympathy 

Posted

Oh wow, earlier they were at 144k now 143k. 

Screenshot_2019-03-22-22-51-40-1.png

Posted (edited)

Ish is equally garbage as Rin he really thinks this was the victim trying to take Rin down and Rin did nothing wrong ... garbage hangs out together obviously 

This misgendering was a reach because the girl said I was saying girl as in slanG. 

Please focus on the “would do anything to get back at Rin” and “it was years ago” don’t feel bad for ish he’s perpetuating this problematic behavior 

earlier the thread was like "poor ish, look what he has to deal with" and now we're seeing that he's just as bad. i wonder though,,, will rin flopping in LA affect their relationship? my guess says yes. (and im going to assume not in a good way)

Edited by etude house
added stuff akskldflkh

Posted (edited)

I am a bit dissapointed renosaurio follows/supports Rin, seen her leave comments on rins post. I really love her. Perhaps it is because they both are spanish. 

(But also I shouldn't complain? Because I feel bad for wanting reno to not be friends with rin. I mean, Rin is awful but also losing all your friends is awful as well....I am confused by these mixed feelings.)

Screenshot_2019-03-23-00-02-27-1.png

Edited by Kawaii-kitsune
Messed up a sentence.

Posted

Personally, I think Ron is a shit enough person to deserve no friends.

Posted

lurked here for a while, thought i'd join in to show this gem i found on their tumblr

(i checked, it 100% is their tumblr)

i wonder what changed

Screenshot_20190323-001124_Tumblr.jpg

Posted (edited)

more of rins 'friends' from his cosplay days are speaking out against him now.. karma..

lili already spoke out so I wont repeat that, lina/matchaomi, fae, and now Echo who perfectly summed the situation up LOL

Screenshot_20190323-043653_Twitter.thumb

(red retweeted trinity bee's tweets about not supporting gothfruits) as far as I know that's everyone who was in his cosplay group lmao

Screenshot_20190323-043630_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190323-044442_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190321-020746_Twitter.thumb

Edited by dummy
formatting and spoilering for space

Posted

Personally, I think Ron is a shit enough person to deserve no friends.

I don’t know why anyone would WANT people to be friends with Rin seeing as how he has a history of treating his friends so poorly. Honestly, Rin’s friends would be doing themselves a favor if they cut ties. They aren’t losing anything. 

Posted

He sees it as dragged out? How awful to even think along that line of thought let alone put it out there for the world to read. Abuse, bullying, and having it blasted on social media or publicly time after time is going to impact someone for their entire life. 

Rin’s circle is sinking him just as much as he has himself. I don’t think they have realized they’re in as deep as they think they are because the people in their life are brushing it off as past drama thinking it will blow over.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this isn't damage control. I've seen people who have done equal or worse damage put more effort into a show of empathy than this group. They could all at least pretend. What a bunch of narcissists.