• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

rin / gothfruits

2332 posts in this topic

Posted

imagine being at a beauty event where news comes out that you got dropped because of problematic behavior

AAWWWKKKWARD

Man imagine being dropped at said event. There’s no doubt there’s some buzz going around at the event, this is no secret anymore. 

Posted

I thought the picture used in the top of the article looked familar, like I had seen it here before... So I went back many pages and found it here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10853-rin-gothfruits/?page=31
Whoever wrote this article is definitely a lurker here so I think they were shading Rin hahaha

Maybe the writer didn’t want to have to bear watching their videos, besides that the pictures definitely highlight how Rin looks naturally and not how they want to be seen looking like some airbrushed anime character.

It’s really uncomfortable to think of how they might see their desired self as but I’m glad they aren’t Scarebrat 2.

I don’t believe they make any actual attempt to racefake but I have a feeling they like getting mistaken for being another race that lines up with the name they chose.

Are they actually a MUA, btw? It’s weird to me how they seem to get their foundation right, then everything else is up to luck. I was surprised to see their Milk event look! I wonder if Milk had example faces drawn up for looks to use since a couple were similar. I think equally as shocking was their outfit.

Maybe if Rin’s team put in half as much effort into preparing their payload to look like they’re at an event (Even asking to borrow clothes from friends instead of having Rin there looking like a kid dressed for church hitting up the facepaint booth at the local fair) it could have actually distracted a bit from their rapidly deteriorating image. I think it’s fair to hold ”influencers” to at least some standards. 

I know that’s harsh because there wasn’t anything wrong with their clothes themselves but they have no enviable factor as an Insta star and I think that’s important. Hope that makes sense!

I guess what I mean to say is, Rin seems to want to sell themselves over selling makeup.

They’re addicted to the popularity high and fantasy they grew up on from Tumblr and they’ve essentially stranded themselves with a floundering fanbase in another state with no obvious backup plan. I’m not sure they had savings or have savings between the two of them, but if they are that lost I either see them going home or living with their Manager and husband to try and scrape up work in the area.

Also, fingers crossed nobody reports the manager’s husband to cybercrimes because he’s beyond being a weird bully to doxxing people?  

Posted

Milk Makeup dropped Rin. Say goodbye to that influencer career, this is only the start.

3B4C2DED-0055-425B-B3FF-E9A3ADB0EC61.jpeg

i'm so glad milk is dropping them! i've wanted to try their products for some time now, but i couldn't do it in good conscious previously because of their ties to rin.  

Posted

May just be me but I think Ron's new hair actually fits him a lot better. It goes better with his face shape as well. Kinda tired of seeing a bunch of people on my feed with bangs and a bob too.

Posted (edited)

This could be just me but does anyone else think Rin does his makeup to look like he has a monolid instead of just hooded eyes? It could be unintentional or bad technique but based on his name I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Gnetyt

Posted

Milk Makeup dropped Rin. Say goodbye to that influencer career, this is only the start.

3B4C2DED-0055-425B-B3FF-E9A3ADB0EC61.jpeg

Looks like Milk worked pretty quickly to scrub him from their platform entirely. His video, pictures, all of it is gone from their various social media profiles. I'm proud they actually did something about it rather than continue to ignore the situation like other brands 

Posted

Yesssss I’m so glad! Was this added to the buzzfeed article? Hopefully Colourpop & TooFaced do the same. 

Unfortunately, I kinda doubt Too Faced would drop him as they are not new to drama themselves, and they occasionally thrive on it, even.

anyway it's nice to see so many people opposing Rin these days. Petty? Perhaps, but supporters of sexual abuse and all-around dumbasses deserve it

Posted

Manager's husband allegedly got someone fired (or tried to) for criticizing Rin.

Screenshot at Mar 22 02-05-39.png

The husbands manager apparently went out of his way to find the girls Facebook, and tried to tag her old job in one of her tweets that was defending the victims. Lousy...

Posted (edited)

The brand mokuyobithreads on ig still have pics of rin up despite knowing about him......I hope more people message them so they drop him too

Edited by RiceIsLife

Posted

Also, fingers crossed nobody reports the manager’s husband to cybercrimes because he’s beyond being a weird bully to doxxing people?  

Haha someone should. Any of you in the USA who can report? He's obviously a risk to other people. We love a king who has to face consequences for their shitty actions uwu

Posted

Pretty sure rin cut his hair to prove he has dysphoria...

Posted

Pretty sure rin cut his hair to prove he has dysphoria...

I think was thinking the same thing!!! The haircut really makes him look more androgynous. 

Posted

Rin needs to stop doing that nose tip blush shit. You aren’t a tumblr OC character! It always looks like you sneezed and dunked your face in the blush pan. Does that long pointy nose no favor. 

Also always found the cutting hair as proof for dysphoria so damn stupid. As if there aren’t masc people with long hair and vise versa. Just cut your hair and go. Shut up with “muh dysphoria”. Ughhh

Posted (edited)

Do you guys think Rin is going to try to do a 4th apology now that they're losing their brand deals? I think they will, but I doubt it will be any better than the first 3. They really need to hire a new manager who has experience in PR. It was a mistake to hire their photographer as their manager.

Edited by horroranime