• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

rin / gothfruits

2311 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yfiwylfi

Posted

Hey can I just quickly say that I'm so grateful this thread exists? Because Rin's by far my least favorite infleuncer/internet famous etc person out there and im glad he's finally getting called out for his shit LMAO I

eccf1119af5357bffa52f32d00dd160c.png

also I can't believe Rin is bragging about having fans that don't think for themselves/utilising young people to attack others whilst fully well knowing that they'll do whatever he says because he has such influence upon them and they're young and impressionable and will do anything for their idols. Stunning/10 

Posted

I think Kalvin should get his own thread. Like I personally think his groundwork of ideas is right; that the essential component of being trans is gender dysphoria, but he’s extremely self righteous and hateful. I remember he said that “transtrenders” were the reason why conservatives hate trans people and that’s honestly some victim blaming garbage - conservatives have hated trans people way earlier than “transtrenders” have existed, and to pit the blame of transphobia on trans people will never solve anything but create more intracommunity divide and conflict.

Posted

If there's a younger looking person in the group who's clearly going to drink that alcohol too, then I think it's normal to ask for ID. Their bitchfit is way over the top...

Here are all the stories about the incident, this can be viewed without appearing in the viewers list:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I don't think it's a big deal to drink while underage of course, but at least don't be an asshole just because someone doesn't risk their job so you can get booze. 

she sounds like brianna slaughter...is she putting on a fake accent??

Posted (edited)

she sounds like brianna slaughter...is she putting on a fake accent??

I always though they had a valley girl accent despite being from texas.....

*insert reply from vanillapods*

also i fucked up the quote thing idk whats happening but just because they suffer from depression and anxiety and they think they are so mathre and experience when they are just as impressionable and naive as their own fans.  no one would be willing to call out someone who has oppresiona brownie points. They constantly believe they are in the right and not in the wrong. I think someone said it already but their immaturity gets worse because of the fanbase and the encouraging boyfriend. they say they reflected on the situation but they dont look what the possible consequences of what their actions may cause. they lacked that awareness and are only thinking about the positives and possible successes of what theyre trying to do. 

Edited by jollybun
quote disappeared??

Posted

His manager needs to teach him how to handle criticism because it doesnt get easier the bigger of an influencer you are

Posted

I think both Rin and Kalvin are in the wrong in different ways with their reactions, but Kalvin's questions were not intrusive in any way, and Rin took them too personally for no reason. I do agree that people like Rin give the trans community a bad reputation, as they represent an ideology that you can be trans without experiencing dysphoria (which you obviously do, or else you wouldn't have any initiative to change your gender).

Posted

them linking their boyfriends paypal  AGAIN is a bit off... only because they are garnering sympathy and I can see fans sending them money because they feel bad for rin

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yfiwylfi

Posted

did they give a reason for it this time or?

after the ditto purse the reason is if people want to pay for their transition they can by sending money via paypal, however their fans want to support them anyway they can make Rin feel better about themselves

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yfiwylfi

Posted

Their legal name is Aranza (allegedly), Rin supposedly comes from that but since they're obsessed with Naruto and anime in general and gained their following by being a cosplayer on Tumblr, I'd say your hunch is reasonable.

Edited to add: I googled "gothfruits name" and found this, so yup, it's a fucking anime boy they cosplayed. I'm so sick of this cliché.

cUL4gIR.png

Makes these tweets kinda funny:

Xh1X1bS.png

VUV1wSJ.png

XELuQ7h.png

Arantza* Its a name from País Vasco, Spain. 

He sounds to bitter at anyone doing better than him, I can just name ONE white MUA thats a boy and its Jeffree Star so...not sure why he thinks he is something new? /not like he looks Mexican at all/

RIP @ him sharing my surname.

Posted

after the ditto purse the reason is if people want to pay for their transition they can by sending money via paypal, however their fans want to support them anyway they can make Rin feel better about themselves

so pity donations i guess?