117 posts in this topic

Posted

Has she fixed her overbite? Still cover her mouth a lot i think. As an asian myself, I can tell she is someone who will age fast and badly. 

Posted

Has she fixed her overbite? Still cover her mouth a lot i think. As an asian myself, I can tell she is someone who will age fast and badly. 

yeah shes been wearing invisalign for some months now

tbh i did notice her smile evening out not even gonna lie

Posted

The way she talks sounds like she never closes her mouth lmao 

Posted

overbite or no, she'll always be underdressed.

Posted

maybe

i thought it was a skin aging thing because i don't get those folds

also they never look like theyre there in her other pics and its my first time seeing them on her so i was just shocked

i dont have those folds tho personally

Interesting. Also not sure if you might’ve repeated yourself on accident since you mentioned you don’t get them and you don’t have them.

Posted

I honesly cant stand her mouth, like what is she doing with it on theose pictures? Also the obvious over abuse of the 'snow' app  (which i dont care as much about).Screenshot_1.thumb.png.47cc87484e2e443f0

Posted

I honesly cant stand her mouth, like what is she doing with it on theose pictures? Also the obvious over abuse of the 'snow' app  (which i dont care as much about).Screenshot_1.thumb.png.47cc87484e2e443f0

holy shit..

in snow app you can turn up the filter and itll make your chin small and eyes bigger and the more you turn it up it looks more unnatural

she looks like she cranked it all the way up in this pic

maybe she saw us talking about how horrible she looks with pounds of unblended makeup on so she put less makeup with a strong filter. yikes

Posted

Her lenses are so unnatural...is that what she’s going for??

Posted

yeah shes been wearing invisalign for some months now

tbh i did notice her smile evening out not even gonna lie

she'll probably need to wear rubber bands with them bc invisalign alone isn't gonna fix an overbite

speaking from experience here

Posted

she'll probably need to wear rubber bands with them bc invisalign alone isn't gonna fix an overbite

speaking from experience here

as a person who went through the whole invisalign process, i'm surprised no buttons were needed to be put on her teeth. i suspect it may not be invisalign and might actually be something like smile direct club which straightens teeth using a similar process but is a "do at home" type thing rather than going to a professional orthodontist. 

her newest selfies look so scary omg no way somebody's eyes can naturally get THAT big. sis what are you doin

Posted

Seems like that selfie got some negative comments on twitter saying that her eyes are weird or that she’s using too much filters. I’m glad at least some people can see through her bs.

Her contacts are really bad though. It looks like you can see her actual eyes? The brown outline is her contacts and the black is her actual eye size. Yikes.

Posted

Her contacts are really bad though. It looks like you can see her actual eyes? The brown outline is her contacts and the black is her actual eye size. Yikes.

It’s called the “hallo effect” , some lens designs dont come with a dark outer ring because they intentionally want to create a glistening/sparkly eye effect when worn over dark brown eyes. Tbh I think it looks cute in most cases but the halo effect + big ass eye snow filter just makes it look horrible.