• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

igumdrop

324 posts in this topic

Posted

Jana’s apology seems so insincere omg and no one is buying it yikes

Posted

Jaime streaming her response/apology feels the same as a youtuber monetizing their apology vid..

Tbh I think Jana should be getting most of the flame for this because she’s the one who made the comment and ran in the first place...of course that doesn’t excuse Jaime’s laughing+not calling Jana out, but it seems like Jaime is getting a lot more heat just because it was her stream. She probably shouldn’t have streamed the apology since she cries easily and people would give her flame for that too. Anyone know if she got a lot of donations/bits yesterday bc of it? 

i tried to upvote but i think i hit down on accident.. im sorry i didnt mean to LOL

Posted (edited)

bit off topic but what's funny about having adhd? i could also be misunderstanding this rn idk and i'm so glad not everyone is forgiving her for what she did. 

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Alessa

Posted

After watching the apology video, i actually do think Jamie at least feels genuinely sorry for her actions to some degree. The excuse about thinking the guy was being aggressive is believable given her expression but it just shows how racist and stupid she really is if fear strikes her heart as soon as she hears a black man speak lol

This really does drive home how absolutely immature she is. The face she made, the way she didn't call out jana and just laughed with her. She didn't even realize how offensive and ignorant she was being in that moment. 

The most pathetic part of her whole persona is how she seems to think her childish behavior is cute. She loves milking jailbait memes, jokes about her age, and how she sleeps with and boxbox and Annie when she's scared ect. But she's also childish in her ignorance, at how toxic her loli pandering and joking at the expense of minorities can be. When Zirene mentioned jf members not taking care of the house the first person that came to mind was Jamie (she would cook and shit in her room)

This girl is an adult and she needs to act like one. It's fine to wear cutesy clothes and like pink plush toys and bows or w/e but she really mixes up being cute with acting like an immature and selfish brat. 

I really hate Jamie's try hard fake pandering persona but tbh she's never come off as a malicious person to me, (just incredibly naive and ignorant) and i hope she grows tf up from this experience. Jana is a lost cause tho. Her apology was the most insincere bs I've ever seen loool

Also fed and Edison trying to defend them is just sad. Idk why it's so hard to admit your friends fucked up?!?? Like being a good friend includes being honest with them when they do dumb shit so they can continue to grow, not giving them a circle jerking safe space to enable their bs. Really shows how fake that whole group is.

^^^ I couldn’t agree anymore with this post about her fake-ass persona.

Jaime is only “sincerely” sorry because she knows this will cost her her reputation and sponsorships. Not the fact that she deliberately acted racist toward an innocent man. If someone was sincerely scared after spotting a black man from AFAR, why would their first instinct to run and laugh? idk about you but if I felt intimidated, i would just walk by casually trying not to disrupt the peace in the community. But because she’s with her friend who reacted the same way, she thinks its “okay.” It just shows how immature and ignorant she really is around friends. Not surprised if they all have ignorant tendencies. People are just good at hiding it when the camera is rolling for the audience. But true colors will show one way or the other.

Also, I’m pretty sure she didnt behave this way towards black people on the streets or subways when living in new york. Yet she was acting so gangster and throwing the n-word so casually on the internet during this time. Jaime is so stuck on her “uwu cute/ hardass/lesbian tendencies” persona. She’s fake, she’s cringe, her voice is cringe, the way she speaks so fast and loud is obnoxious. I’m pretty sure the “true” jaime behind closed door is not as dumb as she makes herself to be.

I agree that she never came off as a malicious person, but at the same time, she KNOWS what she’s doing and she’s going to keep behaving this “cutesy” way because it’s a thirst trap. 100% sure she’s aware with how she’s acting.

Posted

faces don’t lie.. and the entire time when she was ending her “addressing lsf clip” she was smiling. she was relieved she had supporters and could get away with it. she keeps saying not to feel bad for her over and over but it’s basically telling her white knights to feel bad for her and defend her because “at least she’s aware” so annoying lol if you’re going to apologize about your racist actions the least you could do is do it without smiling, crying, and waving your hands. 

Posted (edited)

bit off topic but what's funny about having adhd? i could also be misunderstanding this rn idk and i'm so glad not everyone is forgiving her for what she did. 

Unbenannt.JPG

tbh I've always suspected she has adhd. She displays a lot of classic symptoms such as stuttering a bit when she speaks, zoning out to gather her thoughts, being ditzy/air headed (yet ppl getting the sense she's not really as stupid as she seems), generally not having her shit together, being over emotional, impulsive and short sighted decisions/reactions, missing important social cues (like the recent controversy and getting too chummy w boxbox), like shit the list goes on.. 

I think a huge giveaway was her reaction and apology vs jana's. Whereas Jaime genuinely did not even seem to realize the expression she made and running ect wasn't a shitty thing to do (which is incredibly ignorant given that she's American born and lived in nyc), jana was definitely aware of how racist she was being and just didn't care. 

My issue with Jaime is that she plays up her symptoms as a fetishizing selling point. Ppl with adhd really do appear more ditzy and childish even when they don't mean to be. I'm not saying she has to change these things that she can't help, but there is a huge difference between embracing your symptoms and being ok with being airheaded sometimes, and using the symptoms of your disability as selling point for loli pandering. 

And if she actually doesn't have adhd, then she's being super shitty. Ppl really shouldn't wear disabilities that fuck up ppls lives as accessories (ex. "haha I'm so ocd xd")

Like I said, she doesn't seem like a malicious person and its easy to miss important social aspects with an attention deficit disorder (a lack of self awareness is a common trait) and it would explain a lot about her behavior. Even so, this girl needs to stop living in a bubble and accept how obnoxious and problematic her behavior can be. I sincerely do believe she can learn from this experience compared to jana (who is still living in denial lmao)

Edited by sysy

Posted

Jvna’s twitch isn’t down it’s just jvna

theyre not going to get punished either. Ppl making excuses for them are pathetic though

Posted

I dunno if I’m the only one that feels this but Jamies apology seems way more fake to me. We all know this apology wouldn’t be happening if they didn’t get flamed by the whole internet. It’s not hard either to channel focus tears when you might possibly lose your whole fan base, actors can cry through similar methods of channeling thoughts and emotion. For Jvna I do prefer the more slow neutral apology because it seems less fake to me, she definitely needed better word choice. 

Im not gonna lie igumdrop and her fanbase is tilting me. I don’t see her as any less responsible than Jvna but it seems Jamie got off easier because of thirsty white knights, and if anything it seems like this made Jamie bigger. Looks like all you need is pink hair, revealing anime outfits and a cute face and the thirsty white knights will always be there 

Posted (edited)

9FC72908-6FFD-4BD9-8382-183FB059DC3E.thu

(Taken from her IG story)

Came across this on one of her highlights and is no one going to talk about the fact that she brags about an app that helps her sleeping habits, BUT NEVER downloaded it once??? such fake advertising 

Edited by live4tea

Posted

9FC72908-6FFD-4BD9-8382-183FB059DC3E.thu

(Taken from her IG story)

Came across this on one of her highlights and is no one going to talk about the fact that she brags about an app that helps her sleeping habits, BUT NEVER downloaded it once??? such fake advertising 

LUL she can't even make an effort for a sponsor??

Posted

Found this on a girl’s Instagram story... just going to leave it at that. 

DA7F9DDA-85E2-434A-9C17-2D650783AF53.png

Posted (edited)

I don’t know why but In these two pics jaime doesn’t look like either her irl self or her photoshopped self or is it just me 😂

9310CEA1-F646-4A2D-911E-2708CD6A5CE4.png

2119CD8D-8766-47B3-9292-16F8A592A909.png

Edited by Spidey Loli
Grammar