• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

igumdrop

324 posts in this topic

Posted

Been following this thread for awhile since I love this website. Decided to make an account finally. Moving on... those eyelid tapes though ūüėāūüėā So much for not needing them anymore??

6F0740C7-004A-4AF5-9BB6-87F06C90305B.jpeg

The way her hair is parted is kinda annoying me. Am I the only one? Looks super strange

Posted

The way her hair is parted is kinda annoying me. Am I the only one? Looks super strange

It's done so that the part in the head isn't as obvious since a part that you can see straight through looks super unflattering

Posted

It's done so that the part in the head isn't as obvious since a part that you can see straight through looks super unflattering

Is it really? Hair parts, it's natural. The weird part immediately caught my attention. Maybe a preference thing I guess. 

Posted

Is it really? Hair parts, it's natural. The weird part immediately caught my attention. Maybe a preference thing I guess. 

I do this when I braid hair sometimes, it's more of a preference bc sometimes a natural straight part can be boring. I guess she wanted to do something "different" 

Posted

Anybody knows her background or anything? Apparently she's Malaysian-American according to her Twitch description which is kind of interesting to me since most notable Asian-Americans streamers/youtubers are Koreans.

Posted

Anybody knows her background or anything? Apparently she's Malaysian-American according to her Twitch description which is kind of interesting to me since most notable Asian-Americans streamers/youtubers are Koreans.

She's been pretty open about being Malaysian-American (knows some Chinese, made Haianese chicken on stream) so I don't think there's anything to doubt. And not that many streamers are Korean; Fuslie and xChocoBars are not Korean but still pretty popular? 

Posted

She's been pretty open about being Malaysian-American (knows some Chinese, made Haianese chicken on stream) so I don't think there's anything to doubt. And not that many streamers are Korean; Fuslie and xChocoBars are not Korean but still pretty popular? 

Oh I see. I've never tuned in to her stream before so I was rather surprised that she's Malaysian. Hmm Fuslie and xChocoBars are Chinese but they were born and raised in America right? I think what I wanted to say was you don't really see other streamers that are like, Singaporean-American or French-American that kinda thing? Something like they immigrated there? Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm having troubles putting my thoughts into words. :alpacadone:

Posted

Who the hell does Jaime have connections with that she can get the FIRST spotlight for this month of promotions (While Fran gets near the end of the month? Wtf) 

https://twitter.com/Twitch/status/1123633261828296706 

Either way I expect it to be a trainwreck but she provides absolutely nothing in terms of quality compared to the other girls featured

Posted

Oh I see. I've never tuned in to her stream before so I was rather surprised that she's Malaysian. Hmm Fuslie and xChocoBars are Chinese but they were born and raised in America right? I think what I wanted to say was you don't really see other streamers that are like, Singaporean-American or French-American that kinda thing? Something like they immigrated there? Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm having troubles putting my thoughts into words. :alpacadone:

Oh did she immigrate from Malaysia? I thought she was born in America. 

Posted

watched some of fedmysters' and kimi's youtube and noticed our catfish girl

oh and shes still with smoothie?? they went to coachella together

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.52.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.58.22 AM.png

Posted

new pics of her.. she tries so hard to look like a small animu waifu, *cries on stream*, jailbait uwu but she's GROWN

3.PNG

2.PNG

Posted

She does drugs lol

0F473B58-972B-46D3-8F9F-09D04740A9B8.jpeg

Posted

new pics of her.. she tries so hard to look like a small animu waifu, *cries on stream*, jailbait uwu but she's GROWN

3.PNG

2.PNG

her pink outfit wouldve looked good without the face mask imo they dont do her justice at all

She does drugs lol

0F473B58-972B-46D3-8F9F-09D04740A9B8.jpeg

not surprised if she or her friends did roll

Posted

her pink outfit wouldve looked good without the face mask imo they dont do her justice at all

not surprised if she or her friends did roll

almost 100% certain they do lol but gotta pretend they don't do drugs for viewers~~

Posted

almost 100% certain they do lol but gotta pretend they don't do drugs for viewers~~

thank god i didnt run into her when i was there