• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

igumdrop

287 posts in this topic

Posted

idk what event shes going to but at raves yes

She’s at Coachella music festival

Posted

How insecure and attention obsessed do you need to be to wear something like this. She reminds me of the kind of girls who are extra slutty just to get an ounce of attention because she certainly can’t sell anything with that hideous face of hers. Sad 

Posted

Not sure what the general dress code for Coachella is but her outfit really is the ugliest thing I've ever seen on her so far. Besides the daisy set, nothing matches and just looks really odd. Not to mention it's EXACTLY what she wore to another festival last year, pigtails, under eye glitter and everything. Some of her outfits can be really cute so I was kinda hoping she would come up with something new this year but guess not lmao

o.thumb.jpg.b85937a55d1c8134b48ac13d15e0  o2.thumb.JPG.e32d5348896b797a090d540f622

Posted (edited)

How do you even move around or dance in those underwear? I'm so scared one wrong move and you might accidentally flash your private part for ppl to see lol ;___;

Edited by Clouded Moon
OT but she has a nice flat tummy, jealous,

Posted

idk how to remove the double quote but not very often you see that but it does look fucking awful. normally coachella fashion is very boho, dainty, or "artsy".

Posted

i think raves like edc people go basically in their underwear (because of drugs and overcrowding).. not so much coachella lol hopefully she wore sunscreen

Posted

Honestly its a shame/unfair that even after eating all the junk food that she does she still has pretty nice figure. While so many people struggle to keep normal weight, while barely eating.

Its just lame how she keeps complaining about her weight (probably for attention) and then next moment 'i can fit whole hamburger in my mouth'. If she had crappy metabolism, she would gain weight and people would tell her that she is being so unhealthy but nooooooo since skinny=healthy. 

I guess i am partly bitter because i am not blessed with a good metabolism and for someone who has struggeled with eating disorder for years, this is a bit triggering. But for all we know, she might struggle with one too.

Posted

Honestly its a shame/unfair that even after eating all the junk food that she does she still has pretty nice figure. While so many people struggle to keep normal weight, while barely eating.

Its just lame how she keeps complaining about her weight (probably for attention) and then next moment 'i can fit whole hamburger in my mouth'. If she had crappy metabolism, she would gain weight and people would tell her that she is being so unhealthy but nooooooo since skinny=healthy. 

I guess i am partly bitter because i am not blessed with a good metabolism and for someone who has struggeled with eating disorder for years, this is a bit triggering. But for all we know, she might struggle with one too.

the whole metabolism thing is a myth, she probably exercises to burn the calories of eating junk or she doesn't eat like trash often or she eats a lot on stream while off stream she eats a lot less 

Posted

the whole metabolism thing is a myth, she probably exercises to burn the calories of eating junk or she doesn't eat like trash often or she eats a lot on stream while off stream she eats a lot less 

not really. Some asians really do have insane metabolism. 

Posted

Not sure what the general dress code for Coachella is but her outfit really is the ugliest thing I've ever seen on her so far. Besides the daisy set, nothing matches and just looks really odd. Not to mention it's EXACTLY what she wore to another festival last year, pigtails, under eye glitter and everything. Some of her outfits can be really cute so I was kinda hoping she would come up with something new this year but guess not lmao

Hidden Content

You'd think with the neckbeard money she gets from all her crying that she could at least afford another outfit? 

Posted

You'd think with the neckbeard money she gets from all her crying that she could at least afford another outfit? 

not after they saw her real face without all the filters and photoshop..and she knows it. I saw Kimi’s IG story yesterday when she abruptly turned her camera to her. She saw it and immediately pulls up her mask, that’s how insecure she is. 

Posted

Oh man her outfit to coachella is NOT cute. I actually haven’t seen anyone dress like that, everyone seems to dress very boho. Her outfit looks more like something you’d wear to EDC

Posted

Been following this thread for awhile since I love this website. Decided to make an account finally. Moving on... those eyelid tapes though 😂😂 So much for not needing them anymore??

6F0740C7-004A-4AF5-9BB6-87F06C90305B.jpeg

Posted

as someone who frequents festivals and raves it is normal to dress very skimpy like this and coachella is no exception as it can get especially hot...i’ve seen girls in nothing but mesh onesies with their tits out ... so she’s super tame in comparison

Posted

Been following this thread for awhile since I love this website. Decided to make an account finally. Moving on... those eyelid tapes though 😂😂 So much for not needing them anymore??

6F0740C7-004A-4AF5-9BB6-87F06C90305B.jpeg

that forehead blur though