• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

igumdrop

324 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

igumdrop / jaime

Image result for igumdrop

20 year old twitch streamer, dating c9 smoothie, general e-girl

twitch // instagram // twitter

• doesn't have much of a personality and appeals to fans by acting younger than her age and lewd 
  • selfies don't match her appearance in real life or candid pictures/videos
  • uncomfortable interactions w boxbox despite him being in a relationship

Edited by sighkei

Posted

>Goes shopping on stream to pout and complain that things are "tOo ExPeNsIvE" and says "Im broke..." to get people to send her more, or larger donations so she literally gets it for free.

>Hides her age and acts and dresses childish, saying she wears "comfortable children like underwear", used that age website where you put your picture and it determines your age, and it said she looked 4 years old and she milked it. Wants people to see her as jailbait even though shes 20 and wants them and loves people thinking shes just a smol azn gril when shes 5'7 (average height)

>Someone in chat called her "sticc" and said the dress would look better on someone curvy while she was looking at a dress and she threw a hissy fit and banned him and kept talking about how "id like to see him say that to my face and get punched by me, id hella punch that guy in the face" like girl you being so cruel to someone for saying they personally think itd look better on a girl with curves...

Posted

While I agree that it's a bit excessive to be threaten someone physically, I don't think this is really a point against her. I don't know this girl very well but if someone told me I look like a fatty in my dress and that someone skinnier would look good in it, I don't think I'd be very happy. Who knows, maybe I'd slap the person too if they said that to my face. Weight can be a pretty sensitive topic (this is coming from someone who had a binge-eating disorder) and honestly, that's something cruel to say to someone. A personal opinion is definitely allowed, but when it intentionally harms another person, maybe the opinion should be left unspoken.

okay yeah youre right sorry darling

i totally agree

But another thing though that annoys me is

She milks to while "im flat waaaah i have no boobs!!" But if someone says she has no curves theyre banned.

I don't understand that 

Posted

okay yeah youre right sorry darling

i totally agree

But another thing though that annoys me is

She milks to while "im flat waaaah i have no boobs!!" But if someone says she has no curves theyre banned.

I don't understand that 

No worries, it was just my personal insight ^-^

As for that situation, I don't know. It seems to be an odd thing to chant in the middle of the street. I usually try to put myself in other people's shoes when I try to understand them. So for instance, I have larger breasts than most of my peers and I am happy with them. But if someone repeatedly harassed me by purposefully pointing out my breasts to poke fun at me, I think I wouldn't like that. I feel like she viewed the "no curves" comment as having a malicious intent, which is why she probably felt attacked by it.

Posted (edited)

I don't really follow her, so I was skimming through her twitter and saw this

This is the girl who cried when she gets asked for feet pics? 9_9

Edited by Judy Hopps
i suck at uploading gifs

Posted

Yeah I also realized shes copying Lily and Lily is seeing it and just kinda dropping it

Lilys being more herself now

But Lily wasnt as bad as Jaime is being.. Lily didnt sexualize herself as hard as Jaime with this "open minded talking" on her ask or tumblr telling her followers that she masturbates and all this shit

Jaimes taking Lilys old act and over doing it

I feel like the only difference is one, Lily has always been a shy introvert when not around her close friends, while jaime is a loud extrovert who likes raves and parties

As well as lily faked her voice to exaggerate it but her voice is still naturally higher than average, while gumdrop, in MY PERSONAL OPINION, exaggerates her voice to be cute and highER pitched than her normal voice but not too much as to make people question it

I just think the range her voice fluctuates is too much for normal sometimes, if thats just me its fine

Posted

Did anyone else see the video where she shoved a whole hamburger in her mouth and finished it? What was the point of that? I’m assuming her viewers saw the hot dog one and clamored for a larger object but its a little weird...? 

Posted (edited)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCEDBCHk7g

skip to 4:27. Igumdrop getting tired of being called flat. I don’t think she’s FLAT flat, but I do think she’s pretty small and wears push-ups to make them look bigger when she takes mirror selfies.

Edited by Ztch

Posted

I watched her stream once last year, and she just started with what was apparently new lighting. She talked it up like she looked so much better with the new setup, but when her chat wasn't responding with heaps of praise she actually started to cry and got upset enough to end her stream. Their response wasn't even negative (maybe a couple people poking fun that everything looked the same). Her chat was falling over themselves apologizing after too... She needs positive reinforcement for everything or else she just throws a tantrum. :alpacaworry:  Sounds like nothing has changed.

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCEDBCHk7g

skip to 4:27. Igumdrop getting tired of being called flat. I don’t think she’s FLAT flat, but I do think she’s pretty small and wears push-ups to make them look bigger when she takes mirror selfies.

idk but looks like shes milking it to me

like she wasnt actually getting tired of it

You know how poki says "Stop looking at my ass please! Dont spam thicc in chat!" But keeps laughing about it and trying to make you do it more? I feel like that was her in this clip

Posted

What do you think about sexualized posters in her bedroom? Honestly, I've got a feeling that she is trying to copy both Lily, Poki  (with all of the wholesomeness stuff, thoLily does the same thing, but not... That forceful and active? Like from iGumDrop twitter I feel like she overdoes it that at this point it looks likeshes trying to get people's attention like that. If not wholesomeness, then the 'i am one of da boizzzz act; try to still pretend to be innocent; 'dis"/memeword spam) and AkiDearest who tries to sexualize herself at all costs just to get juicy attention.And talking about posters... I've got a feeling that she's hyper insecure about her body, but tries to hide it behind 'uwu jailbait" persona. Or is it just me. :/

DiwatfkUEAA-o48.jpeg