• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

146 posts in this topic

Posted

Some more words of wisdom from the ever eloquent Melon Husk. 

F2F32A87-050E-4167-BCBE-E662172463A1.jpeg

Posted

\banks_1.thumb.jpg.fe3659065f20fc197345c5

banks_2.thumb.jpg.6edce42054846a15f9207e

banks_4.thumb.jpg.2b96552b1d918a443aca30

So Azealia Banks called out Musk on IG today. 

Has anyone thought about making a thread about Azealia?

Posted

I'm still laughing at the froggy eyelids :harharplz:

Posted

\banks_1.thumb.jpg.fe3659065f20fc197345c5

banks_2.thumb.jpg.6edce42054846a15f9207e

banks_4.thumb.jpg.2b96552b1d918a443aca30

So Azealia Banks called out Musk on IG today. 

Not going to WK Elon Musk but this woman is know to make a loooooot of fake drama just to be revelant

even if it was true, I just can't believe this dumbass girl. Like we say "do shit just to pretend to be someone"

Posted

Not going to WK Elon Musk but this woman is know to make a loooooot of fake drama just to be revelant

even if it was true, I just can't believe this dumbass girl. Like we say "do shit just to pretend to be someone"

Yeah Azeila know how to start and find drama but three things makes me believes that this is actually true

1.  Aug 10 on Musk's twitter he put out a series of tweets saying how he wants to release Tesla shorts. It was so erractic and not the norm from him
  2. His deal he was going on about, about taking tesla private was based off a convo he had with the Saudi's and it mostly fell through so he said he was taking it private based of a convo and now they are backing out 
  3. he had a Interview with the NYT and said he had a rough year and after that interview was released tesla stock fell like 8-9%

Basically he has been acting weird so some of what she said might be true. No doubt she can be a drama queen but i don't dobut Banks story about Musk

Posted

she said my fully human lips giphy.gif

Posted

Azealia Banks put some messages between her and Grimes on her Instagram story

grimxes2.thumb.png.dfb7beebb76d2e52ec20cgrimxes.thumb.png.82b0619b31337db5cb4fd2

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted

she posted her rant about Elon on Monday the 13 but these texts are from Thursday... Shouldn’t this conversation had taken place before then??? Like why would Grimes continue talking shit about him after she outted her?

Better question is why is Grimes talking  shit about Musk to Banks after the whole incident? 

Posted

Better question is why is Grimes talking  shit about Musk to Banks after the whole incident? 

The texts were from the week before. Here's another text message screenshot with the date Azealia saved the pic, the day she got fed up:

Dk6zWPfV4AAvFUe.thumb.jpg.38ef6ecfb9e930

Posted (edited)

Off topic-ish, but I hope if Grimes' situation gets really controversial, then BlockBerryCreative cuts off of any deals with Grimes as she could get Loona swarmed up in controversy they do not deserve.

Netizens are extremely harsh and I doubt the girls would be spared mercy from criticism. It's too early on in their careers to get involved in such severe backlash. :alpacaworry:

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

you can stop watch around the 16 min mark 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

AB was right about grimes, she's just putting out all of elon's business to someone she barely knows.

Well, elon, this is what you get dating an immature musician 17 years your junior