• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Electric Boogaloo

263 posts in this topic

Posted

She has a store? What does it even sell? Fake boob moulds?

Posted

^ Prints of her sexy cosplays, and about two years ago they were ALWAYS sold out and on sale, now they just seem to be on sale. Ppl have already seen what she has to offer so nobodies really buying them anymore. Its more prove that her popularity is fading, because her new cosplay prints dont sell out anymore either. 

She will have her die hard fans and if she knows how to budget, then she'll have a steady income but the "I need attention all the time 24/7 troll my hater, insult my neck beards cuz my bf dont like the comments, keep lying about costume making etc more unprofessional behavior" is putting the nail in her coffin, she needs to stop and stop now.

Posted

^ Prints of her sexy cosplays, and about two years ago they were ALWAYS sold out and on sale, now they just seem to be on sale. Ppl have already seen what she has to offer so nobodies really buying them anymore. Its more prove that her popularity is fading, because her new cosplay prints dont sell out anymore either. 

She will have her die hard fans and if she knows how to budget, then she'll have a steady income but the "I need attention all the time 24/7 troll my hater, insult my neck beards cuz my bf dont like the comments, keep lying about costume making etc more unprofessional behavior" is putting the nail in her coffin, she needs to stop and stop now.

She won't, as long as she has the attention.

Ah, I see, so stuff that most people won't waste money on xD

Posted

Yeah I noticed that too.  But yea, she won't stop anytime soon...I remember reading on her IG how she plans to "lingerie" shoots, guess she is getting super desperate.  Oh well..she'll keep going until she looks too old for it I guess lol.

Posted

Some of her recent photos are making me cringe. Her boobage is more over the top than ever. I would feel like absolute shit if I was her, knowing that people only valued me for my sex appeal. Honestly in my eyes she has ruined the cosplay community in a lot of ways. If you wanna wear sexy cosplays and show off your body fine, but she literally uses her unreal boobs in order to get income and popularity. She's taking advantage of a biological instinct that lures men in, leaving other cosplayers who actually work hard and make their costumes in the dust because they just can't compete on that level. It's really not fair in my eyes. But we can't stop her, and luckily a lot of her fans are beginning to realize how much of a fraud she is. 

Posted (edited)

I'm laughing at her stupid attempts to get more people to buy from her wishlist...

She keeps on posting things on twitter, facebook, & instagram like:

"I put the dumbest shit on my Amazon wish list... But no one can ever find it. So it's.... It's okay."

"Just added Bulk Lube. No regrets."

"No one can find my Amazon wish list. No one will know what I put on it."

"oh dear god please dont buy these because i am destined to wear them if they do list." (Nipple covers)

"Haha it's just so dumb that I have it hahaha" (referring to her wishlist)

Its so pathetic. She is so desperate.

Edited by goaniie

Posted (edited)

When the old PULL site was around, I had found her amazon wish list and posted it to the forum. I'm pretty sure it wasn't hard to find, because in a mail video some guy told her to add more things to the list because it was running low. And he wanted to buy her more shit. I was thinking maybe she put the link in her video descriptions. She was lurking hardcore on her PULL threads at this time. So after I posted the wish list I noticed not long after that, all the items in it had been removed. 

So I guess she's using it again so fans can buy her specific things she wants? Lots of online personalities seem to do this and I find it odd.

Edited by AnarchyStocking
Typo :3

Posted

When the old PULL site was around, I had found her amazon wish list and posted it to the forum. I'm pretty sure it wasn't hard to find, because in a mail video some guy told her to add more things to the list because it was running low. And he wanted to buy her more shit. I was thinking maybe she put the link in her video descriptions. She was lurking hardcore on her PULL threads at this time. So after I posted the wish list I noticed not long after that, all the items in it had been removed. 

So I guess she's using it again so fans can buy her specific things she wants? Lots of online personalities seem to do this and I find it odd.

I remember this..haha she lurks PULL sooo hard.  I wonder if she still does lol.  Her videos are getting more and more desperate...did you guys see the latest one?  It's happening just like I thought.  She is losing relevance and getting boring so she is resorting to doing more idiotic things x_x

Posted

I remember this..haha she lurks PULL sooo hard.  I wonder if she still does lol.  Her videos are getting more and more desperate...did you guys see the latest one?  It's happening just like I thought.  She is losing relevance and getting boring so she is resorting to doing more idiotic things x_x

What is she doing? Considering I dont really follow her (or anyone relly) on youtube.

Posted

What is she doing? Considering I dont really follow her (or anyone relly) on youtube.

Well, apparently umm...stuff like petting her butt hole in her underwear on youtube (okaaaay), putting stuff in her boobs, the usual weird crap.  and now she just posted some holiday photos where...well they just look bit odd.  I dunno, I dont want to say anything mean lol. 

Posted

Well, apparently umm...stuff like petting her butt hole in her underwear on youtube (okaaaay), putting stuff in her boobs, the usual weird crap.  and now she just posted some holiday photos where...well they just look bit odd.  I dunno, I dont want to say anything mean lol. 

Understandable and yikes, tha is sorta gross. 

Posted

It was either her hand or Ryan's hand but yeah her vag was pet on camera. 

Gross. 

Posted

Her new xmas pics are um... Idk what to say. Her eyes scare me. She looks like she's about to straight up murder a baby

12356478_913651715351292_679567549_n.thu

Posted

Her new xmas pics are um... Idk what to say. Her eyes scare me. She looks like she's about to straight up murder a baby

12356478_913651715351292_679567549_n.thu

Is it bad that my initial reaction was "burn it with fire"? 

It looks odd cause her hands and face is white but her body is tanned and her eyes are dark and doesn't suit the soft white and red theme... That and the background could have been done better, it looks shady and off putting.

Posted

she has gotten so desperate lately with the stuff shes posting

like this

and these

giphy.gif

dlCNycE.jpgwFX1wfl.gifyxVcBXH.jpgsfJMhbC.jpgEsO9xWx.jpg