• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Electric Boogaloo

263 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! This is my first post but I'm caught up with everything in Nigri. Now honestly, I would just ignore her, and to me, she's not that special compared to the lesser known cosplayers. But now, because she has stepped into Yaoi/Boys Love territory, can't overlook that. It looks like she'll cosplay anything for attention after all. And it's one of my favorite characters too! I have doubts she's even played the game. 

Posted

Hello! This is my first post but I'm caught up with everything in Nigri. Now honestly, I would just ignore her, and to me, she's not that special compared to the lesser known cosplayers. But now, because she has stepped into Yaoi/Boys Love territory, can't overlook that. It looks like she'll cosplay anything for attention after all. And it's one of my favorite characters too! I have doubts she's even played the game. 

Lol I bet that she didn't play dmmd xD Could be that she didn't even watch the shitty anime, just saw some photos and maybe read a bit on what it's all about, but yeah, anything for attention -.- 

Posted

Oh no... She just does not look good as Aoba imho :alpacaworry: I also doubt she even played any part of game or watched the anime but yeah... with the amount of fans for DMMD probably just another way to get attention from people :lamaheadshake:

Posted

I don't think she looks bad as Aoba, maybe she'd be doing a genderbender and that actually gives her a bit more freedom, i actually liked it, as for Ryuko... Well... It's not well done and she just doesn't fit her at all... BTW!! She was releasing boob-less cosplays and all of a sudden BAM! A wild arcade Miss Fortune appears, showing boobs and everything just like before!! And you can really tell the difference of qualities... Jessica's Senketsu looks not really well done while the Arcade MF cosplay (wich is done by Vensy, yep, she's finally giving credit) looks amazing, at least she's not changing the costume to show more skin, she's using a character whose outfit is already revealing wich is fine but for Nigri well... Sometimes it seems that she can't live without showing her boobs, that's sad. I'm tired of seeing her boobs all the time. xD

Posted

It just bothers me how she's stepped into one of my fave BL games. I sort of get the feeling she's running out of ideas or something else. Yes I've seen plenty of DMMD genderbent cosplays, but really? Nigri? I just don't get the Aoba-feel from her. I just see her as Jessica Nigri lol. With Nitro+CHiRAL's tenth anniversary going on, who knows if she'll genderbend other characters from the other series. Well, DMMD is the more popular one out of all Nitro+CHiRAL games, maybe she won't look into the others. Of course she's free to cosplay what ever she wants, but to me, I don't know. With most of the characters she's cosplayed, she probably has no idea about them or the games/anime/comics/movies they come from.

Posted

Typical Wank Bank, writing a rant about how people only like her for her boobs, etc and then how she's gonna do more costumes not of that nature...and now flooding her FB page with boob costumes...haha.  Also noticing how she is crediting people now for making these costumes at least. 

It still kills me when people write in the comments "PLS DO TUTORIAL HOW TO MAKE THIS COSTUME" she won't...because she doesn't make them lol...

Posted

All done in the same angle. Boobs galore...it is tiring 

image.jpg

Posted

It just bothers me how she's stepped into one of my fave BL games. I sort of get the feeling she's running out of ideas or something else. Yes I've seen plenty of DMMD genderbent cosplays, but really? Nigri? I just don't get the Aoba-feel from her. I just see her as Jessica Nigri lol. With Nitro+CHiRAL's tenth anniversary going on, who knows if she'll genderbend other characters from the other series. Well, DMMD is the more popular one out of all Nitro+CHiRAL games, maybe she won't look into the others. Of course she's free to cosplay what ever she wants, but to me, I don't know. With most of the characters she's cosplayed, she probably has no idea about them or the games/anime/comics/movies they come from.

Yeaaah i understand... She always looke more like Jessica Nigri using X costume than X character by Jessica Nigri, we're so used to seeing her just wear a random costume and not try to look as any character she makes that it's very difficult to see her as a character or even as a real cosplayer...

All done in the same angle. Boobs galore...it is tiring 

image.jpg

Yeah sure... she's not going to show her boobs all the time anymore... 4 pictures and only 1 doesn't have boobs showing... that proves my theory that for every 4 costumes she uses only 1 covers her boobs and of course, the other 3 are the ones she shares the most, also, have you noticed that she makes the exact same face in those pictures? xD that's why she doesn't really fit any character, the attitude of the char cannot be seen through her... I still dislike her Ryuko cosplay xD She does not look like Ryuko at all! DX

Posted

About the same eye make up on every costume she wears. Darkened brows, etc. And yup, there's boobage on KLK, only thing is her face would maaaaaaaybe suit Satsuki over Ryuko.

Posted

Yeah I agree with you guys...her makeup always looks the same no matter what costume it is, nothing changes really lol.  It always looks like her in a costume, I do not feel as if she brings them to life as well as she could. 

She doesn't even seem like a cosplayer anymore...I mean, not saying that you have to make your own costumes to be one, but it seems like (well, imho for a while now) people just send her costumes to wear on her page and advertise for them.  Seems more like a booth babe/model to me!  Heh, she doesn't even style the wigs >.>;  Is there anything she does do..besides take the same pics at the same angle? xD

Posted

Not saying there is anything wrong with buying cosplays..even the occasional bought one is whatever.

Just these past few days...its like one after another. First was the one she bought while in Japan, then vensy, then mostflogged etc. Who knows maybe even her chell is borrowed from someone. 

It's just..idk youre supposed to be a pro. Seems more to me lik cupcakelove said...

Posted

Uuuuuh. Even her Supergirl costume is made by someone else.

image.jpg

Posted

Oh, and she's back on showing her boobs all the time xD she's re-shooting her Steampunk Harley and Fox McCloud (or as she calls him, Starfox) costumes... so yeah, her "NO MOAR BEWBZ YALL! ILL BECOME A BETTER COSPLAYER AND IM NOT GOING TO SHOW MY BEWWWBZ AL TEH TIME" was just bull****.

Posted

Gosh her costumes are

1.Boobs

2.The rest no one cares about cos no one knows who she wanna cosplay.

Posted

If she stopped showing her boobs and did other costumes I'm sure she must be wondering if her popularity would go down...which I am sure it would.  Because let's face it..she does not have costume making skills like the really talented cosplayers have...^^;