• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Electric Boogaloo

263 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She looked way better before imho, like an actual person instead of fakeness... can't stay young forever I guess though lol  What is she now..30s?  Looks more like 40s, so who knows..

heh it seems like her cosplay has gone full Fran Dan now, thongs, bras..meh.  she looks like everyone else now. zzz.

I remember reading her really, really old FB posts like around the time when she wanted bigger boobs. She seemed more human and sincere at the time. It's kinda odd because back then you couldn't really tell she was narcissistic. Now? She represents each and every symptom of NPD to a T. It's probably that the fame has gotten to her head. So sad how one can do so much good for a community but has instead dug a hole for themselves so deep they're now involved in illegal activities for more $$$$.

Edited by SirMarty

Posted

I feel like her fake cosplaying gives other cosplayers an excuse to be lazy when it comes to making cosplays and others who work so hard on making their custom are seen less because they don't show much skin and honestly all of the cosplays I've seen are turning into panties and bras.

When I go to cons I keep seeing them getting the attentions while other amazing cosplayers are getting ignored (Thus why I stopped cosplaying) 

With in every con you will find a bunch of these.

BlDpe9VjTYNl.jpg

So cosplay.

Posted (edited)

Ridiculous. She passed 1 million subscribers today on Youtube. She barely uploads anything and has no consistent schedule, and even when she does upload something it reeks of clickbait and the content quality is subpar at best.

She's also going to make a celebration video lol.

CmnYoZeVYAAch24.jpg

Edited by SirMarty

Posted

I am still wondering how she has this many followers. This is why I was confused when people said her prime days are over. She just keeps getting more and more followers and views each day! :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I am still wondering how she has this many followers. This is why I was confused when people said her prime days are over. She just keeps getting more and more followers and views each day! :Alpacaconfused:

Guessing her new followers mostly are adolescent hormonal rascals that just found about her soft p*rn cosplays :)

Posted

Guessing her new followers mostly are adolescent hormonal rascals that just found about her soft p*rn cosplays :)

Then there are those girls aspiring to become famous cosplayers who follow and adore her.

Posted

Here she goes trying to ruin another fandom: Rick and Morty (and also Kamisama Kiss noooo). If she cosplays as Rick with her fucking tits out omg RAGE. Also, who the fuck can be jealous of someone who says such gems as these on a daily basis and bases her whole fame on having fake tits WITHOUT owning up to it? Because my IQ drops a few points when I see this and then I need air stat. And sooooo much for her "trying to tame the boobs/sex stuff down you GAIZ so you can respect meeee" because she's fucking failing at being anything other than a parody. 

:rageplz::megusta::amgplz::darth::stoplz:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitle3d.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled4.png

did someone say "ruin Rick and Morty with a shitty cosplay plz JNigri"

Why. Just. Why?

20160723_122401.png

Posted

Geez, what the hell is wrong with the wig? It looks like something you'd get in Party City.