• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Electric Boogaloo

263 posts in this topic

Posted

Its just sad to see her try and censor her fans, instead of maybe taking it as a sign to do something productive with herself instead of trying to control ever media faucet of her life. Next, she will be trying to get here and control what is being said lol

Wouldn't be surprised if she did this lmfao. Every time you think she's at an all-time low she never fails at going further down the tubes.

Posted (edited)

I find it stupid that some of you were labeled "jealous"  by some of her fan boys just because you admitted to disliking her and just because you have smaller breasts than her. I wonder how mad one of those types of fan boys would get if he gets labeled jealous for stating his honest opinion on his dislike for, let us say for example, Kit Harington? People have others reasons aside from envy to dislike a certain person.

Another gross title some of her fan boys call her is the "Tit Goddess". Yuck!

Edited by VeMuñeca

Posted

I find it stupid that some of you were labeled "jealous"  by some of her fan boys just because you admitted to disliking her and just because you have smaller breasts than her. I wonder how mad one of those types of fan boys would get if he gets labeled jealous for stating his honest opinion on his dislike for, let us say for example, Kit Harington? People have others reasons aside from envy to dislike a certain person.

Another gross title some of her fan boys call her is the "Tit Goddess". Yuck!

I am not envious in anyway of her (except the ability that she has to reach a wide audience for positive impact... which is clearly obviously going to waste). I have smaller breasts than her (10C) and I am GLAD! Looking at her boobs actually makes my entire torso and neck hurt from imagining the weight I'd have to be carrying... let's not forget every time you bounce down the stairs, constantly having them get in the way, not being able to lay as flat as possible during full body massages... like holy poop.... QQ

Also not jealous of her hair line, the lack of maintenance she has subjected her skin to, and what little (if any) respect she receives from the actual game changers in the video games and tech industries.

Posted

I don't envy anything about Jessica. I know I'm better looking haha and also a much better person inside as well.  

Saying people that dislike you are just "jealous" is just a poor excuse. She should look at the reasons why we dislike her and better herself. 

One person I'm jealous of is Emilia Clarke but in no way do I hate her. I love how she looks, I love her personality, etc.... I'm a fan of her but also completely jealous ;)  

Posted (edited)

Here she goes trying to ruin another fandom: Rick and Morty (and also Kamisama Kiss noooo). If she cosplays as Rick with her fucking tits out omg RAGE. Also, who the fuck can be jealous of someone who says such gems as these on a daily basis and bases her whole fame on having fake tits WITHOUT owning up to it? Because my IQ drops a few points when I see this and then I need air stat. And sooooo much for her "trying to tame the boobs/sex stuff down you GAIZ so you can respect meeee" because she's fucking failing at being anything other than a parody. 

:rageplz::megusta::amgplz::darth::stoplz:

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Untitle3d.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled4.png

Edited by blackunicorn
lacklusting-semi-rage induced typo. :3

Posted

Here she goes trying to ruin another fandom: Rick and Morty (and also Kamisama Kiss noooo). 

:rageplz::megusta::amgplz::darth::stoplz:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE TAKE SUPER SONICO BUT LEAVE KAMISAMA KISS ALONE DX

Posted

Hey Wank Bank, if you're lurking here I just wanted to let you know beforehand: Rick doesn't have coon makeup. Too bad that's probably the makeup you're still going to use for your upcoming Rick cosplay, since, you know that's the only type of makeup you know how to do at all. Thus another cosplay will look like it'll be coming straight outta the trash.

Posted

Lol jeez these guys can be so savage towards her. I don't get why she takes the time to reply.

Screenshot_2016-03-09-21-32-13~2.jpg

Posted

I saw her at katsucon was hilarious to me that she could NOT walk in heels. She was practically clutching at Ryan and I thought she was gonna fall down those stairs. Plus her heels were maybe 3-4 inch were as I managed 5-6 in stilettos for two full days lmao. She barely walked around at katsu. And as for the other cosplayer you said might replace her I don't really care for her either. (Daniellebaloo) Funny thing is she didn't even desgin that armored eevee. Two of the other eevees did. Funniest thing was ANOTHER cosplay couple went as THE SAME THING only waaayyy better. 

IMG_20160212_201004188.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-13-01-52-11.png

Posted

I found pictures of her older cosplays, yikes.

jessica-nigri-mew.jpg

629286967babcc872016141073d6be8a.jpg

emma-mew-016.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.39.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.39.54 PM.png

Posted

I found pictures of her older cosplays, yikes.

jessica-nigri-mew.jpg

629286967babcc872016141073d6be8a.jpg

emma-mew-016.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.39.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.39.54 PM.png

well, you gotta start somewhere ! but that last yoko picture scares me a bit since the wig doesn't hide her receding hairline :S 

but other than that I almost like her more here? She looks more human and she's dressing cute and still showing skin but not to the point where her boobs POP OUT AND DEVOUR ME. It's weird because before she went through the alternative gurl phase she's going through right now she looked the exact same as before but.. not at all? same blonde hair with side bangs, and same eye makeup but.. maybe it's the tan and smaller boobs that's throwing me off.

Posted

well, you gotta start somewhere ! but that last yoko picture scares me a bit since the wig doesn't hide her receding hairline :S 

but other than that I almost like her more here? She looks more human and she's dressing cute and still showing skin but not to the point where her boobs POP OUT AND DEVOUR ME. It's weird because before she went through the alternative gurl phase she's going through right now she looked the exact same as before but.. not at all? same blonde hair with side bangs, and same eye makeup but.. maybe it's the tan and smaller boobs that's throwing me off.

That's true, the only thing that really bugs me is the way her hair looks because it doesn't flatter her at all. 

In my opinion she looks better with less makeup and her natural eyebrows, it's a shame that she can't do anything about her damaged skin because it makes her look like she's in her 40's. :beardo:

Posted

I'm still confused by this one personally. 

Jessica-Nigri-Feet-705815_zps77dd090a.jpg

Posted

She looked way better before imho, like an actual person instead of fakeness... can't stay young forever I guess though lol  What is she now..30s?  Looks more like 40s, so who knows..

heh it seems like her cosplay has gone full Fran Dan now, thongs, bras..meh.  she looks like everyone else now. zzz.

Posted

She looked way better before imho, like an actual person instead of fakeness... can't stay young forever I guess though lol  What is she now..30s?  Looks more like 40s, so who knows..

heh it seems like her cosplay has gone full Fran Dan now, thongs, bras..meh.  she looks like everyone else now. zzz.

She's currently 26, but even on the old pics she looks in 30s.