• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Electric Boogaloo

263 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided to recreate this thread to keep discussions not pertaining to her fake cosplay and geek career here. In this thread we discuss things like her social media pages, relationships, IRL drama, things of that nature.

I'd like to start off by saying that 2 days ago she reached 1 million followers on Instagram. Wanna bet that not even a quarter of those are genuine cosplay fans? And about a week ago she shortened her FB page's name to "Jessica Nigri" and got verified. Uck. What a pair of 2 boobjobs and a fake geek/gamer persona will get you. Ridiculous.

:alpacadone:

Posted

Well not only that but it's most likely not all but a good amount of the follower are probably bots/fake if that makes you feel any better maybe? >.<

Posted

LOL she is losing a good amount of fans though. People are getting tired of her shit these days.

Posted

Yeh she is losing tons of fans, lot of them are waking up finally and seeing how fake she is lol. Been seeing a lot calling her out on getting desperate and talking about her rock hard implants and how bad they've become and how desperate she is for posting a ton of pics with them nearly up to her armpits.  It looks to me like she got a newer set (I could be wrong though)...and they look really, really bad in those gifs from what I've seen.

Also iirc it was proven that a ton of her followers are bots.

Posted

Could be capsule contraction. Makes them look rock hard and eventually she'll have to redo them. 

Posted

nah, def not CC. if she had CC they'd look super fucked up. from what i've seen she just has huge fake boobs. they just look rock ass hard because she's had them done twice and they're HUGE. no way to make them look soft, supple, and natural when you've gone as big as she has.

Posted

Well, a lot of people are calling her out because of her complain about what happened in Chile, she's literally complaining about how people are so obsesed with boobs and butts.... when that's what made and still makes her famous. xD
A lot of people are calling her an hypocrite because of that... of course whiteknights are always pointing out how much of a nice person she is and post pictures of her forgotten covered cosplays where she shows no boobs at all saying "oh yeah, she's always showing skin" in a sarcastic way... Well, every 3 of 4 costumes show her boobs and she's always driving all the attention to her boobs on her videos so... the joke's on you, whiteknights...

Posted

What do you guys think about the alleged nude boob pic?

I came across it on Reddit :

https://www.reddit.com/r/JessicaNigri/comments/3hr4rj/zoom_to_see_piercing/

https://www.reddit.com/r/JessicaNigri/comments/3h0h48/topless_pics_that_apparently_werent_jessica/

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/21434541/so-here-is-a-picture-of-jessica-nigri-s-tits

I was skeptical about it first, but then I creeped on her Instagram and...idk...there are small things that make me kinda think it actually is her.

When I say small I mean it's like she has the same sheets (yeah, I know it might only be a coincidence lots of girls have red sheets) , her hands/fingers seem the same, and as others have noted the birth/beauty marks are also the same. Then I tried look for signs of nip piercings which was the hard part.

Like it could just be due to her camera grain so sometimes it looks like a piercing.

gdKrMzx.jpg

Posted

I do believe the nude picture is hers... Not only because of the piercing but her birth marks make a perfect match, if only her belly was visible... but she has one on her left side over her collarbones, one almost between her boobs and a last one on her left breast but that one is a bit difficult to spot :3
Also, the sheets do look the same colour as hers and the size also makes a perfect match.
Ooooh her whiteknights and fapfans would die to see this xD i know a lot of friends of mine who would love to see that picture... but how did it her in reddit? O.o i wonder, who leaked it?

Posted

I just really, really, really..dislike her. Fake boobs, fake hair, fake face, fake gamer..:alpacabored:

Posted

That whole rant is really bizarre, then again most of them that she does are.  How can she complain about people liking that stuff when that is why people like her?  It's like first she creates her fans attitudes like that, then calls them out on it lol.  

From all those pictures and comparison it seems likely that is her...   

Posted

Guys, i know this is a bit off topic but it's something that just happened and is really bothering me... (i have to let it out)
A little while ago on my fb account, a guy (who's a Nigrilieber) shared her Ryuko test and tagged me saying "Ok, officially Jessica is THE BEST, even if it hurts anyone, coffcoff here comes Alessa to comment :v" The comment was on spanish but that's basically what he wrote, and i had stated before that i don't hate her yet i dislike her, i don't like her face, her looks, her "personality" i just dislike her. Don't you find it annoying when whiteknights of Nigri start saying that she's the best and only (his words) cosplayer in the world and that she's the best and only Juliet Starling and the only Super Sonico and blah blah blah? I seriously think that that kind of fanboys are what turn people into her haters... She may be getting better and stuff but it's because people like this guy who really annoy me. OH! And he's the type of guys that think that is a girl with small boobs hate/dislike her it's because they're jealous... Really? Is that the ONLY way they know how defend her? Even "big girls" hate her, and some others find giant boobs digusting.
BACK ON TOPIC, have you seen her Ryuko test? I think she's really trying to become a better cosplayer or at least not show her boobs every single time. well, she'll show her belly but at least the boobs aren't out there. But i don't think Ryuko suits her at all :/ Maybe Satsuki would look a bit better or Ragyo but she looks too old for Ryuko, talking about the cosplay itself... i don't like the way it's made, Senketsu's eye patch is very low and it's just like... floating there, there's a strap that goes around Ryuko's torso and secures the patch in place, and it looks too spiky. :/

TL;DR: (OT) A guy on my FB account posted a picture of Nigri as Ryuko and tagged me saying that she's TEH BEST and stuff like that, this guy knows i dislike her, fans like that are really annoying imo, they put her as a goddess and the one and only cosplayer better than anyone and that annoys the heck out of me. Oh, and he obviously says that i'm jealous because she has big boobs and i don't :v. (Back on Topic) She uploaded a picture with a Ryuko cosplay, the char doesn't fit her at all, imo she'll look better as Satsuki or Ragyo, the cosplay looks awfully done.

Posted

If only her hair came down in the boob pic. Strategic. Also, the filter looks the same as the first comparison picture posted. Again, that could just be a coincidence, but the photo quality is very similar.

Posted (edited)

edit: useless info

Edited by Kitty Purry

Posted

Guys, i know this is a bit off topic but it's something that just happened and is really bothering me... (i have to let it out)
A little while ago on my fb account, a guy (who's a Nigrilieber) shared her Ryuko test and tagged me saying "Ok, officially Jessica is THE BEST, even if it hurts anyone, coffcoff here comes Alessa to comment :v" The comment was on spanish but that's basically what he wrote, and i had stated before that i don't hate her yet i dislike her, i don't like her face, her looks, her "personality" i just dislike her. Don't you find it annoying when whiteknights of Nigri start saying that she's the best and only (his words) cosplayer in the world and that she's the best and only Juliet Starling and the only Super Sonico and blah blah blah? I seriously think that that kind of fanboys are what turn people into her haters... She may be getting better and stuff but it's because people like this guy who really annoy me. OH! And he's the type of guys that think that is a girl with small boobs hate/dislike her it's because they're jealous... Really? Is that the ONLY way they know how defend her? Even "big girls" hate her, and some others find giant boobs digusting.
BACK ON TOPIC, have you seen her Ryuko test? I think she's really trying to become a better cosplayer or at least not show her boobs every single time. well, she'll show her belly but at least the boobs aren't out there. But i don't think Ryuko suits her at all :/ Maybe Satsuki would look a bit better or Ragyo but she looks too old for Ryuko, talking about the cosplay itself... i don't like the way it's made, Senketsu's eye patch is very low and it's just like... floating there, there's a strap that goes around Ryuko's torso and secures the patch in place, and it looks too spiky. :/

TL;DR: (OT) A guy on my FB account posted a picture of Nigri as Ryuko and tagged me saying that she's TEH BEST and stuff like that, this guy knows i dislike her, fans like that are really annoying imo, they put her as a goddess and the one and only cosplayer better than anyone and that annoys the heck out of me. Oh, and he obviously says that i'm jealous because she has big boobs and i don't :v. (Back on Topic) She uploaded a picture with a Ryuko cosplay, the char doesn't fit her at all, imo she'll look better as Satsuki or Ragyo, the cosplay looks awfully done.

I apparently look like her, as I am always tagged in her pics (That was how I found out who she was, not even into cosplay so much myself) and I dislike her myself due to her fake personality, ignorance and lies and can't stand it when they tag me in her pics...  So I wonder what he would say about that.  I actually dislike someone I apparently look so much like.  Heck, even googled her before and found people in forums/threads posting my photos thinking its her, then when they find out its just some 'random girl' they all get disappointed.  Needless to say since then I've stopped bleaching my hair, etc.  Anyway...

Then again no matter what you say the White Knights will always find something idiotic to say.  No one is allowed to not respect someone because they've lied, used people, act completely fake (biggiest turn off ever imho) xD  Come on now we all know that hahaha...

She is still calling Fox McCloud "Starfox"..and so are the fans.  All I can do is shake my head anymore at it all lol.