• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

General bts discussion

24 posts in this topic

Posted

now they're accusing EXO of copying run BTS cause obv there were no reality/variety shows before btw. things that bts invented: literally the entire world apparently lol. 

you know that they left nasty comments on Monsta X's I.M. and Hyungwon's cover of "Fake Love"...a song by DRAKE. that is around a year or so old? I'm guessing Drake also copied BTS by time traveling and using the same name lmfao.

yall really don't see how annoying you are when you say stuff like this huh? for example, you do know both parties have to agree before a group goes to the US? like...the group's company and the host of the show they wanna be on? 

also, no one would give 2 sh....about your favs if it wasn't for groups like Wonder Girls, BigBang or, as I said before, Psy the dude himself. 

p.s. a lot of groups, like GOT7 and Monsta X for example, are way more famous overseas compared to Korea, which is also one of the reasons they don't get as many awards, cause not all international fans can stream on Melon or vote on their apps. 

i was just sharing my opinion i dodnt think it would offend anybody...

Posted

bts use to that treasure where you want to share it with everyone yet keep it all to your

Posted

i was just sharing my opinion i dodnt think it would offend anybody...

im not offended, im just sharing my opinion too 🤷‍♀️

so many bts fans acting as if bts invented the world rly becomes boring super fast. 

meanwhile no one ever remembers that vixx were the first to wear color lenses on stage or that they made harnesses and chokers popular after chained up but w/e

Posted (edited)

im not offended, im just sharing my opinion too 🤷‍♀️

so many bts fans acting as if bts invented the world rly becomes boring super fast. 

meanwhile no one ever remembers that vixx were the first to wear color lenses on stage or that they made harnesses and chokers popular after chained up but w/e

I know it’s offtopic but VIXX are trendsetters!!! They had a whole concept dedicated to SK pride and danced in beautiful hanboks as well, no one does it like them!!!

i also saw a lot of BTS fans accusing Exo of plagiarism and whenever Exo fans would “counter” they brought up the krishantao, it got to the point that I had to mute a lot of words associated with BTS.  That being said I rly like Run BTS , I think the members are naturally funny so they’re very easy to watch for me.

Edited by CrysCrys

Posted

I know it’s offtopic but VIXX are trendsetters!!! They had a whole concept dedicated to SK pride and danced in beautiful hanboks as well, no one does it like them!!!

i also saw a lot of BTS fans accusing Exo of plagiarism and whenever Exo fans would “counter” they brought up the krishantao, it got to the point that I had to mute a lot of words associated with BTS.  That being said I rly like Run BTS , I think the members are naturally funny so they’re very easy to watch for me.

vixx are super fckin underrated and it sucks...

also, i know all huge fandoms are gonna have annoying people who are easier to spot cause of the fandom size but BTS fandom takes the cake...

i do agree with you on Run BTS tho...it's one of my fav things to watch, i think it's super entertaining and they're all super sweet and funny. 

Like, i think in general BTS dudes are amazing people and they don't deserve any of the shit their "fans" pull on them tbh...they deserve way better.

I hope that some day in the future they'll be in a position to call out such "fans" publicly...they keep trying to send a message of being a decent human being and anti bullying and whatnot, meanwhile, shit ton of their fandom is like...literally doing the opposite lol. Like, i dunno, i think that would be a huge power move tbh.

p.s. BTS is friends with so many groups and i really can't imagine how shitty they feel when 15yo dweebs pit them against their own friends or say their friends are copying them or whatnot...can't be all that pleasant i'm guessing.

Posted (edited)

i think jimins gonna be sold as the solo artist of bts. maybe not next year, just some time in the future. the fact that he's the only one who's been keeping us away from his solo work is one of the things that makes me hold on to that theory, but overall he's easily the most marketable choice. the reception of lie speaks for itself. the only problem is his voice lol, it's already not the best, coupled with the fact that jimin is really hard on himself, and there's no time for him to actually focus on training it. his voice has been going downhill for the past year which is really sad. but idk, i just look at him and see everything and more required for a solo artist

Edited by munbaedong

Posted

i think jimins gonna be sold as the solo artist of bts. maybe not next year, just some time in the future. the fact that he's the only one who's been keeping us away from his solo work is one of the things that makes me hold on to that theory, but overall he's easily the most marketable choice. the reception of lie speaks for itself. the only problem is his voice lol, it's already not the best, coupled with the fact that jimin is really hard on himself, and there's no time for him to actually focus on training it. his voice has been going downhill for the past year which is really sad. but idk, i just look at him and see everything and more required for a solo artist

I don't know, they often say or 7 or nothing. I'm sure with time BTS will come to an end and the boys gonna follow their own path, and I think the one that gonna have a solo (the 7 of them can have a solo tho) is Jungkook, he is the youngest and the most popular I think (?) I prefer RM and Jin but I get why Jungkook is so popular, he has the visuals, the talent, the hardworking personality and most important, the fans.

Posted

I agree, out of all of them, I think Jimin or Jungkook will probably go solo 

Posted

literally one of the reasons why it took me so long to come out of the "BTS closet".... seriously armys need to fucking chill. Not everyone is copying bts, not everyone is "afraid" of bts, they aren't pioneers in the american market, they are NOT gods and no, not everyone should stan them so sit the fuck down and let people enjoy things.

I love bts but i don't want (and certainly don't need) to see stupid comments saying "OmG wHeRe R mY aRMyS aT?!" in LITERALLY every video i click on, specially if it's completely unrelated.

thank you cos i am not the only one who felt that way, i am really annoyed by those stupid comments. i have no fandoms or bias cos i am not into it and its never my thing, i am just a casual listener but each time i watch a video on yt there are always people commenting like that and the video is so unrelated with bts, and there are usernames with bts related so some will comment "OMG! AN ARMY!" and if you tell them something like your opinion they will attack you. wtf?

IMG_3133.thumb.GIF.c3da7a37990a62bb4d9d8