• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

6289 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one wondering what kind of car she has? Just out of curiosity.

Posted

I thought Kenna's career online was over after people went after youvimi and yesstyle for supporting her. But seeing as to how those two brands don't care about her past and support people like Venus Angelic I think Kenna may attract similar brands in the future and become another successful weeb instagramer/youtuber. Scary, right?

Posted (edited)

Kenna's so fast at deleting comments wtf. When I saw the post, it said five comments, when I clicked on it, there was only one left...

Edit: and she looks awful, her hair and that washed out filter...

Screenshot_20180803-230639.jpg

Edited by Qualle

Posted

her hair legit looks like straight up straw.

the color doesnt look that bad but the part and the way her face looks in that picture looks so disproportionate and horrible?

Posted

She looks off in that picture it’s really weird does anyone else get a weird vibe from it? 

Posted

She looks off in that picture it’s really weird does anyone else get a weird vibe from it? 

wait you mean because this one isn't photoshopped, lol😂

Posted

yeah, the angles are really off, like her lower jaw is just facing the camera while her eyes look more turned. it looks really creepy

Posted

her face in that photo reminds me of the Annabelle doll like it's so stoic and lifeless? her lips are upturned in a "smile" but i get the vibe that she wants to murder me rather than she's happy 

?mid=865b2&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=M?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=M

?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=M

?mid=90f06&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=M

Posted

Kenna's so fast at deleting comments wtf. When I saw the post, it said five comments, when I clicked on it, there was only one left...

She looks terrified in this photo, as if she's already imagining the flurry of disapproval in the comments. 

Posted

at least she's wearing a t-shirt now lol

Posted

This whole forcing a "Halloween/Autumn during Summer" aesthetic is so...ugly. What's going to happen when October actually arrives? Is she going to try to keep this theme up for the next three months? Probably not; in fact, by the time it's Halloween she'll mostly likely already be bored and moved onto a Winter/Christmas aesthetic. If I recall correctly one time she got bored of winter and was like "I'm doing a Spring aesthetic even though it's January!!!". It's kinda sad that she tries so hard to be quirky and "break society's rules!!1!!1!!" by not following the normal timeline for the seasons. 

Kentucky...slow down. Enjoy the moment. Be a little more patient. Find something fulfilling to do with your time so you won't sit around doing nothing and relying on something silly like seasons to stimulate your life/creativity. 

Posted

her face is actually starting to become off looking, like it gives me the same discomfort uncanny valley shit does lmao she is really losing sight of herself if she thinks this is genuinely how she looks. it looks like she used the mouth enlarging/nose shortening tools in meitu. o.O  though snow had an update where you can edit literally every aspect of your features and see it in real time (which makes it easier to delude yourself imo), so maybe her face has been getting an upgrade lmao.

Posted

I can't help but stare at the shade difference between her face and her arm. It could just be how the shadow falls on her body but still..

Also, I'm a big fan of berets but isn't the one she's wearing acrylic or wool? It just seems too hot to wear :alpacaworry: