• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

i don’t see why she would try to make herself look taller, tho? i just think the filter with the bokeh light on the sailor moon photo is what makes her arm look weird

because being taller makes you look skinnier. this is also why i'm a bit skeptical about her height being 4'11 since she look very thin in her photos, regardless if it's snow editing or not. maybe not all short people are like this, but i'm around 4'11/5'0 and have a pretty stubby legs despite weighing 46kg (idk how much that is in lb sorry), same goes to my friends who are all around the same height as me. so she either has to be underweight or lying about her actual height.

but then again this is just my personal observation and speculation, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Dods_bitch.thumb.png.54b526dca61dce1e37d

Does this bitch have a thread? She's so delusional lol.

sorry about the double post, but here you go

Posted

because being taller makes you look skinnier. this is also why i'm a bit skeptical about her height being 4'11 since she look very thin in her photos, regardless if it's snow editing or not. maybe not all short people are like this, but i'm around 4'11/5'0 and have a pretty stubby legs despite weighing 46kg (idk how much that is in lb sorry), same goes to my friends who are all around the same height as me. so she either has to be underweight or lying about her actual height.

but then again this is just my personal observation and speculation, so please take it with a grain of salt.

sorry about the double post, but here you go

Thank you! I forgot to clarify too, that screenshot is from this morning on the Kenna video. Took her a while to respond lol, but I see she'll go to crazy extents to defend Kenna.

Posted

The post to the pic is kinda amusing

Screenshot_2018-08-02-09-47-08.png

sure Kenna you're a "vixen", a certain kind of "vixen" xD

20180802_141705.png

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by Kimplysenna

Posted

Dodie is extremely obnoxious. I’m sorry, Ms. Clark, but whining about bullies when you’ve admitted to bullying people yourself is fucking dumb. 

Don’t bring attention to shit like this or it’ll make it worse, Christ sake. 

Posted

I really wish Kenna would just put her phone down and focus on herself for a bit. It's not uncommon for people to take social media breaks, she would benefit greatly from it.

Her comment sections are a mess. It's so evident that her terrible and immature behaviour has seeped its way into her fans & their comments. Surely it can't be healthy for her to be around that all the time, even if she was the one who put it out in the first place. It's like an echo chamber of toxic behaviour. 

Posted

idkh.thumb.gif.f52aa63df5248060975fe4db6

Posted (edited)

Dodie is extremely obnoxious. I’m sorry, Ms. Clark, but whining about bullies when you’ve admitted to bullying people yourself is fucking dumb. 

Don’t bring attention to shit like this or it’ll make it worse, Christ sake. 

White privilege problems~

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT FORUM AT ALL, HERE’S ME NOT CARING, LOOK HOW WELL OFF I AM WITHOUT YOU”

*constantly makes indirects at PULL*

”EVERYTHING IS FINE, I’M FINE, MY FOLLOWERS ARE FINE

If it makes you feel better, Kenny, this is yet another aspect in which you’re not special at all. Every snowflake does it! :D

I’m sure we can expect her poetry book title to be “fake deep”. 

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

Can someone who's into writing explain how this is considered plagiarism?

I thought taking words from an article or the like, and making into your own piece was fine. So for exemple, If i'm reading a short piece about the titanic and use words from it to create a poem, is this not okay?

I'm not that into poetry so i'm genuinly curious

I was actually thinking the same! Maybe someone can reply before this post gets buried in the depths of this thread? I begin to feel stupid for not seeing it. 

Thanks guys!

Posted

Just from being in school and writing any sort of paper, if you ever used another source (ie Web article, a book, newspaper article, etc) you had to cite that source, even if you used just a sentence or paraphrase what you are referencing. 

Now, Im not sure just how that would be when writing poetry. You most likely dont have to cite a source as you would for a research paper, BUT you should acknowledge that you wrote a poem based off of an article. She should have given credit to the article because there are so many similarities between it and her "poem". 

Hope that kind helps lol

In short, anytime you reference anything that is created by someone else, GIVE CREDIT KNUCKLES.

yeah it’s not word for word copying, but rearranging the same words is like someone else mentioned, paraphrasing, which is still plagiarism. 

The thing is, both Kenna and that article used the most basic and obvious words associated with foxes, it might as well have been the definition copied straight out of a dictionary. Which is how creative Kenna is.

Posted (edited)

I was actually thinking the same! Maybe someone can reply before this post gets buried in the depths of this thread? I begin to feel stupid for not seeing it. 

Thanks guys!

Any time you reference a thought that wasn't yours, the original source needs to be cited. This includes taking someone else's thoughts and putting it into your own words, which is called a paraphrase. Paraphrasing isn't bad, but credit needs to be given where credit is due, or else it can be considered plagiarism. This is the most common type of accidental plagiarism because many people don't realize that this is indeed plagiarism, so don't feel stupid for not knowing it. Kenna's poem is not only making the exact same point as the original author using slightly edited wording, but she is also borrowing some of the same descriptors. From that, we can tell it is not a coincidence. She likely googled what some positive traits of foxes were, or googled foxes as spirit animals, and just picked and pulled from that author's article to make it into a poem. 

Now, where it gets confusing for some people, if you read from several different resources, come to your own conclusions, and write a poem from your own personal analysis, you aren't paraphrasing. The difference is you're not simply regurgitating someone else's ideas, instead you've processed it into your own personal perspective. This is where using one or two of the same or similar descriptors could be considered coincidental, but the thought comes from a different place. This is not a paraphrase nor is it plagiarism. Hope that makes sense. 

And you don't cite the source in a poem like you would in a scholarly article, but you would give credit to the article as an inspiration. For example, if this was published work in a book, you could give credit to the author and article in a footnote, or in a list of references in the back of your book. On instagram, you would just credit the original in the caption.

Edited by puggles