• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

👏👏👏👏

Happy 2019 thread 5 ahoy!

Posted (edited)

i just woke up and there is already a thread 5. 🤣 keep it coming kenna and next there will be a thread 6 in just a few months. i should really start reading thread 1 to 3 like its some kind of a book lol. 🙂

IMG_3095.thumb.GIF.79278123189fb83b8675d

Edited by blvck

Posted (edited)

Edit: This was an armchair diagnosis. Never mind! 

Edited by Tekanna
Bad post

Posted (edited)

I had to take a while off this thread for the holidays, and hooooooooooooo boy. This was a Christmas gift unlike any I've seen! Thanks for the tea that I nearly burnt myself with, Nevermoore! 

Now bear with me because here I go again, but this whole email business just further cements my theory that she is a full-blown narcissist. Check this stuff out, these nine points below are the qualifiers for having narcissism. I have broken them down underneath the spoiler because I don't want everyone to suffer from my tinfoil hatting. Like I've said before, as a bit of a disclaimer, I am not a professional and I therefore cannot diagnose Kenna with Narcissism. This is thusly not an armchair diagnosis, since I am only observing her behavior from a limited standpoint and I don't have formal training. 

Hidden Content

Phew, that was a lot. Thanks for coming to me TED-talk lol 

You know that the literal definition of "armchair diagnosing" is exactly this right? 

"Armchair diagnosis is a term used when professionals or non professionals diagnose someone they have never treated."

Taken from google. 

Anyway I hope in thread 5 there will be less nitpicking, derailment, repeat of old discussion, etc. let's go!

Edited by Pastei
Did an oopsie

Posted

You know that the literal definition of "armchair diagnosing" is exactly this right? 

Armchair diagnosis is a term used when professionals or non professionals diagnose someone they have never treated."

Damn, I figured that I wasn't diagnosing her, just listing how she fits the description really well. Boo for me. Thank you for pointing this out though, I'll edit it. :) 

Posted

This thread is now locked, The Adventures of Kenna will continue here.