• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she know anyone in europe besides dodie? 

Posted

Does she know anyone in europe besides dodie? 

idk why I have a feeling it’s that creepy acc that reposts kenna’s Pics on insta

Posted

i guess ms. kenna is still trying to settling in for the night (its like 9:52pm there). 😊

Posted

I was at Haneda airport at the same time as her, and likely the same flight because I had also left from LA. I know because I saw her by customs lmao. I hadn't seen her at all on the plane but I also wasn't actively looking because it didn't even cross my mind that we were going to the same place on the same day. The first thing I noticed was her shoes and then the whole outfit and finally the hair and it clicked in my head. 

We didn't interact and I'm not a "fan" or active poster on this forum so it made no difference to me but thought people might find it intertesting. She seemed to be wearing a full face of makeup but it was a long flight so she could've taken it off and reapplied to pass the time. Idk. Not really any of my business. 

Probably reapplied it. Senokot most likely thought there would be barriades up and a deluge of Japanese fans all fighting to get to her for a selfie with the Kawaii Queen of Unique.

Posted

I was at Haneda airport at the same time as her, and likely the same flight because I had also left from LA. I know because I saw her by customs lmao. I hadn't seen her at all on the plane but I also wasn't actively looking because it didn't even cross my mind that we were going to the same place on the same day. The first thing I noticed was her shoes and then the whole outfit and finally the hair and it clicked in my head. 

We didn't interact and I'm not a "fan" or active poster on this forum so it made no difference to me but thought people might find it intertesting. She seemed to be wearing a full face of makeup but it was a long flight so she could've taken it off and reapplied to pass the time. Idk. Not really any of my business. 

I hate to be dark or a bummer but wasn’t there some sort of attack on a crowd in Harajuku last night? Please be safe. ❤️

Posted

Happy New Year everyone! I never get to add my two cents cause I'm on mobile and my phone never stays logged in, but I'm always lurking to see what funny shit you guys have to say and see what miss shitsune is up to. 

Don't forget, 2019 is the last year with "teen" in it so maybe this will be her last year of acting like one. 

I second starting the 5th thread today - to kick the new year off and to match her "adventure" in Japan.  

Posted

I saw some users here and on Discord talk about wanting a subforum just for Kenna, so I made a poll. Please vote!

Posted (edited)

If she does get her own subforum are we gonna add her to the banner?:alpacaconfused:

I actually just posted an update on the banner situation a minute ago!

Edited by Rhea

Posted

I actually just posted an update on the banner situation a minute ago!

someone should commission Kenna to do it since she's such an amazing and unique ~a r t i s t~ uwu

Posted

When u wish u could contribute to the new banner but u only work in traditional mediums and not digital :(