• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

how do we know you haven’t photoshopped these emails though, id like to buy it but at the same time it does seem a little farfetched

Mainly because if they were that determined to  photoshop a conversation with Kenna they’d release it as soon as Kenna posted her apology? I think OP really did want Kenna to become a somewhat better person, but since she didn’t, they decided to post it to show people that not only she’s shit but also didn’t mean anything she said in her apology video. Now it may be all photoshopped, but even if it is, Kenna still hasn’t changed and is still the same immature person she was before her apology.

Posted (edited)

how do we know you haven’t photoshopped these emails though, id like to buy it but at the same time it does seem a little farfetched

I don't think there's any way to prove it tbh, basically anything like this can be faked, not just by photoshop but by spoofing Kenna's email address or making a similar one and then emailing back and forth or something. There are probably other ways that we might not even think of which could make this look real.

Kenna could come out and deny that this happened (which she will probably do if this gets put in a video and spread to her fans) but she also can't prove that it didn't.

All I will say is that what we have seen doesn't seem out of Kenna's character. That's all we can say for sure.

Edited by someoneawful
Wording

Posted

OP , I believe the posts are real, however if it came down to it (if this becomes widespread) are the emails still in your inbox where you could take a video of you maybe clicking on the messages? We know that's her business email so it's not like people can argue with it not being her email, however I'm sure a ton of people will claim you edited them.

Posted

Kenna studying Japanese? Can she even read Hiragana ,katakana? Last time I checked she couldn't do any of that.She can't even write or read in her native language properly and she still has a nerve to act like she is smart and "know" more than anyone else? Oh god...

well she seem to take a basic japanese lesson before she will move cos there was a post in this thread that she replied in japanese in her insta or something, idk how far she will go with this whole study in japan shenanigan, idek if she will survive the real world. good luck to her. she needs it. 

Posted

Ok, I know this won't be a popular comment but I don't think releasing this info in a youtube video is a good idea. This is in no way me saying what you should do, to each their own, it's just my opinion.

I have nothing against exposing videos using receipts when the person being exposed has attacked or damaged a particular another (ie Dasha/Mina/Edwin's case). But I feel that exposing these receipts in a much bigger and reachable platform is in some way actively trying to destroy someone's carrer (a carreer that she's been destroying by herself, she doesn't need our help to do that). I think it's just the shady nature of the way that this tea has been provided, but something about it rubs me the wrong way.

I know some of you'll be coming at me with "her fanbase deserves to know the truth" but honestly, If you've been a fan of hers and didn't notice on your own that something was off with her behaviour and you didn't want to dig deeper to find this forum then you really don't deserve to know the truth. It only takes to google her name to find PULL in the first sites.

Posted

Is it legal to post the emails Kenna sent though?

Posted

I don’t want to attack Nevermoore or WK Kenna here, but am I the only one thinking it’s weird that Nevermoore keeps claiming they wanted to see Kenna become a better person, as well as a lot of people here continue to bring up all the “advice” she got from them to be that.... and I just don’t see that?

You can’t just find a manipulative bitch, give her advice on how to be a more of a mantipulative bitch, and then complain about how she’s still a manipulative bitch? 

Posted

I don’t want to attack Nevermoore or WK Kenna here, but am I the only one thinking it’s weird that Nevermoore keeps claiming they wanted to see Kenna become a better person, as well as a lot of people here continue to bring up all the “advice” she got from them to be that.... and I just don’t see that?

You can’t just find a manipulative bitch, give her advice on how to be a more of a mantipulative bitch, and then complain about how she’s still a manipulative bitch? 

You’ve summarised exactly how I feel about this: she was baited into a way to continue to not take responsibility, given an outline of how to continue to be manipulative, and we’re sitting here shocked that she took it and ran? Yeah this isn’t even morally ambiguous; it’s pretty sketch. 

Posted

This might seem weird coming from an avid Kenna hater like me, but I honestly agree. As much as I like all the juicy gossips and tea, I don't think Kenna deserves to be exposed like this. Videos such as the ones Logical and other YouTubers have made on her are already enough imo. To make a video exposing her private emails for the whole world to see would be pretty low even for a gossip site's standard.

Idk...I honestly feel like it would have been too much if she didn't delete her apology video and try to take down logical's video by force. I mean...I guess Kenna doesn't hurt people as much as other snowflakes have so maybe that makes her less deserving of getting torn a new one...

I actually don't know where I stand on this tbh

Posted

Re: the "advice" being manipulative or sketchy or encouraging her to do things just to make herself look better...

Tbh I think the fact that she had to be told says it all, her first "aesthetic" non-apology video was (assumedly) the real Kenna doing it her way, and it just showed how blind she was to her own faults.

Then everyone came out and told her how to do it better. I remember Peter Monn literally telling her what to wear (white shirt) and how to do her hair (simple ponytail, but her hair was too short so she tucked it behind her ears) in order to look more sincere.

At least with some guidance she realised that she had to admit some of it (even though it's obvious now that she never internalised it). I think she did feel more relieved and like she was doing the right thing the second time round, she probably felt better for apologising directly to Belle and Emilia in that video at least, even if she didn't really feel bad about the plagiarism stuff etc.

I don't know if all of this was necessarily the "right" thing to do but I do believe that everyone who was trying to tell her what to do did have good intentions. All she needed to do was follow that, even if it was manipulative, because then everyone could feel better about the whole situation and move on.

But, because she didn't really learn anything and continued to be a generally unpleasant person it keeps coming back and now the whole series of events around her apology look even worse.

Amd the fact that she is now deleting everything and trying to have the videos made on her from that time taken down, it is snowballing.

I'm not going to tell anyone to make a video about her or not to. Overall I think pointing out the stuff she has done publically is fair game and anything else is just a matter of what whoever ends up making videos about her has to decide for themselves.