• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ooof, some more of her old japan impulse buys, but I’m glad this answered the question “did she ever wear the clothes from that phase?” 

I remember that jacket, was wondering what happened to it, I can smell the mustiness from here :/

also no offense but I hate her posing in that pic, it looks like she’s wearing some ugly Christmas sweater just to please her grandma

1E2BC9BE-DC90-47AD-965D-097649550511.png

I don’t know wtf is going on with this photo, maybe it’s vecause she’s blended into the background but her head looks massive.. I think she put her hands not on her waist but the sides of her belly to make her waist look slimmer but it only serves to make her head look disproportionate to her body? That’s the only thing I can think of..

In all honesty however this might just be a Portrait of Dorian Grey situation where he inflated ego is actually starting to make her head grow in her pictures.

I’m just gonna add this here because I don’t want to make another post. Her, “ONLY PETITE PEOPLE CAN WEAR WHAT I SELL ON DEPOP” shit is honestly pissing me off so much. As a curvy woman, I want to buy one of her poncho things she’s selling and post it on Instagram tagging her just to spite her and show her how ridiculous she sounds, but I’m honestly too lazy to fight her insane fans. It’s just so childish to me, why can’t she just say “most clothes are between an adult medium-small” she doesn’t even have to say that, she could just say “make sure you check the sizing chart before you buy!” That’s all you need instead of an “I’m the smallest human in the world but I guess all you tall fat people can be graced with my clothing, good luck fitting into them you plebeians.” (Wait plebeians is too big of a word.. maybe something more childish like “tall stupid assholes” would work..)

Edited by Deerming
needed to rage

Posted (edited)

Not to WK here but honestly I feel like she might as well go to Japan now while shes 23 and can afford to lose a couple years enjoying herself. In the next 5 years she will be expected to find a real job or find a way to start her own business -- whether that be a blog, youtube (doutbful) or clothing line (yikes). But regardless, the time for her to have fun and figure out what she wants is now, no matter how annoyed and bitter we are at her advantages.

Chances are, she goes to Japan, realizes how difficult it is to live in a place where she is not only a minority, but a total outcast bc she doesnt speak the language (granted shes in a large city but still). She will be faced with a lot of internal reflection, and even for the most self-obsessed people, it will change her character, maybe not for the best altogether, but she will have to grow somehow. 

The trust fund money will dwindle eventually, and she will really be living "paycheck to paycheck". Maybe seeing girls like Mikan or other foreigners struggling to make ends meet with have an impact on her. We really don't know.

My hope is that this is a good trip for her and she can come back to her senses, so we can have a normal, non-weeaboo Kenna to enjoy again. (I feel like she may end up acting more American while shes there bc everyones a weeabo and isnt different enough).

yesssss i went to japan at 23 and stayed there for 3 years. i was young enough that i wasn't settling into anything and it was such a good experience to travel, try out new things, etc. i was also working full-time at the time and found a career path through it buuuuut.... :/ in general i think living abroad while you're young is such a great idea to figure out what you wanna do in life. she'll 1000% be forced to grow through this experience, if only because it's going to challenge her in ways she's never experienced before (despite how much she may not believe it or share it on social media).

i definitely wasn't as much as a weeaboo about jp as kenna is, but when my honeymoon phase ended, my perspective on jp definitely became more neutral than when i'd come in initially. it's still a super meaningful place to me and i miss it all the time, but it's very easy for me to acknowledge the negative aspects of it... i feel like this experience will either ruin japan for her for good bc the negative experiences will kill the fantasy she had about it OR she'll sober up and become someone who can love and appreciate japan without trying to embody ~*uwu nihon*~ in everything she does

Edited by sylveon

Posted

Ooof, some more of her old japan impulse buys, but I’m glad this answered the question “did she ever wear the clothes from that phase?” 

I remember that jacket, was wondering what happened to it, I can smell the mustiness from here :/

also no offense but I hate her posing in that pic, it looks like she’s wearing some ugly Christmas sweater just to please her grandma

1E2BC9BE-DC90-47AD-965D-097649550511.png

Oh she’s looking VERY naturally pale here 9_9

Posted

Jfc we will have a new thread soon. I honestly used to keep up with the Kenna thread pretty well but now... she’s really gone rogue I guess. I think a novel or rather a “poetry book” is going to have to written about the drama and fakery this single woman has caused. I’m astounded. Is there anyone else with as nearly many threads?

Posted

Long-time lurker on the Kenners threads, finally made an account so I could put in my two cents. I can't even believe how somehow as she gets older, she gets worse as a person. Usually people get better as they get older and cringe at their old selves, but all she's been pretending to "grow". At this rate I don't even know if being in Japan will be a reality check for her. I feel like instead of realizing how the real world works, she still lives in this delusional bubble. It's pretty hopeful to think that moving there would make her more mature, as said in the previous threads. But honestly, I doubt it.

Posted

IT IS TIME

that was kind of anticlimatic and disappointing. maybe i missed it, but she didn't even mention that kenna is continuing with her bullshit. i would have liked the "positive" approach at the end if this wasn't about kenna. you have to smoke some funky stuff to believe kenna is going to apologize again. or actually change.

Posted

wow I forgot how fucking obnoxious and annoying her and Grace are when they're together. 

Screenshot_20181221-101717.thumb.png.0a3Screenshot_20181221-101700.thumb.png.117also wtf is this? Did she do something to her face or is it one of those face swap filters? Either way it's nightmare fuel.

Screenshot_20181221-101635.thumb.png.12aand this is actually a halhalf way decent outfit, she just need to replace her weird jaundice tights with black ones and some better shoes.

Also bonus: this is totally McKenna

Screenshot_20181221-101652.thumb.png.9f3

Posted

Logical probs doesn't have the fire in her to address the whole drama. Maybe we should poke Petty Paige, love her charisma 👌

I agree, I think Petty Paige would be amazing! I understand that Logical didn't want to get into the nitty gritty, as their channel is already threatened with one strike. Paige, however, has such a big channel, that flagging her video would barely be an option for Kenna (if she's the one who did it to logical.)

Posted

Screenshot_20181221-101700.thumb.png.117also wtf is this? Did she do something to her face or is it one of those face swap filters? Either way it's nightmare fuel.

For a whole minute, I thought this was Noods...