• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

6388 posts in this topic

Posted

F0639E31-10A5-4503-815B-7ED5FCE92B35.thu

she'd be getting her feelings real hurt if she was my friend and spoke to me like that lmao, what a prick.

and we know kenna bleats about her antis and how they won't let her live lol, even in her precious japan she still had it in her to bitch in the background of venus' vlog (if i'm remembering right). if venus really wants to be in a better headspace, the last thing she'd need is somebody like kenna going on about stupid negative shallow nonsense. especially since venus has been through actual life changing shit that has lasting effects and, in comparison, "ur eyebrows r shit u plagiarist" comments are nothing.

Posted

this isn't even an Aristotle quote..... it's from Plutarch in Memorable Sayings of the Greeks. this took me 2 minutes to google 🤦‍♀️ not 2 sound like a boomer but it really is amazing that you can just... fact check anything within minutes and you have people like Kenna that just go w/ the first thing they see 

I'm sorry but it's not Plutarch's quote either...

plutarch.thumb.png.bc2f097ab208a2e601eca

lysander.png

Posted

Why is she suddenly into ice skating again? Haven't seen her post anything about it for months or almost a year... smh

IMG_20181106_000232.jpg

Posted

Why is she suddenly into ice skating again? Haven't seen her post anything about it for months or almost a year... smh

IMG_20181106_000232.jpg

Going to Japan triggered her interest back

Posted

I'm sorry but it's not Plutarch's quote either...

plutarch.thumb.png.bc2f097ab208a2e601eca

lysander.png

Big Brain Pizzaprty Works Off 2 IQ Points

Posted

when will she learn that these cartoon makeup/hair styles very rarely look good in real life. She literally reminds me of Jimmy neutrons mother lmao

Judy2.jpg

I'm screaming, I literally going to say this lol. She looks like such a joke.

Posted

Big Brain Pizzaprty Works Off 2 IQ Points

at least it's more than kenna's 1 point

Posted

IMG_20181106_000232.jpg

on her instagram she said she plans to take her skates to japan. she also planned to release a poetry book, make mickey ears and post japan vlogs, so who knows

Posted

How does she even have so much time?? Doesn't she have to prepare for moving and sell her stuff on depop

This girl is a mess

Posted

this is refernecing her age, right?! I thought she was trynna brag about her Japanese Duolingo level, lmao.

let’s be real here, wouldn’t put it past her 😂

Posted

I checked yesterday and Venus wasn't following her, it was a glitch or she followed her again...

Screenshot_20181217-092845-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20181217-092712-01.jpeg

Posted

...Don't put down your teacups, my gut tells me it's a funny glitch foreshadowing inevitable future. 👀