• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted

Mikan follows Kenna back, I just checked. But yeah, Venus unfollowed Kenna. I wonder why. 

I've also noticed Kenna started following Renvoir who has like 2 pages on PULL but the thread is dead because there's nothing on him. I'm surprised she gave him a follow when he doesn't follow her back either, lol.

Wait did Venus unfollow her? Didn't know that lol thought they were friends. Venus is taking her mental health very serious lately so maybe she just realized having Mckenna's type of person around isn't going to be any benefit for her mental health. 

Posted

Is she going to suck up to every single blogger who happens to be in Tokyo again? It seems like not so many people want to hang out with her in US, I wonder how it goes this time in Japan.

Posted (edited)

A whole new level of scary.

Screenshot_20181215-225257.jpg

AWW MAN, THANKS KENNA! You don't know how much I've MISSED these awfully unfunny attempts at being meme worthy by putting on the same unexpresive, bland, constipated looking face that's nor smug nor sarcastic nor...anything really. Just a big pile of nothing! What's the matter? Afraid that making a funny face and looking slightly unattractive might make you look relatable and dare I say it, human? Is tHis dRy wIT? iNTelleCtuaL HuMOR? 

COMEDY KWEEN.

Edited by Couldn'tResistTheTea

Posted (edited)

Just a thought but Kenna would never be able to release Merch, the thought of her keeping up with something like that is laughable, I mean look at her shoddy clothes sale, she said she was gonna put up the rest towards the end of this week and she hasn’t even addressed this, I don’t know if to feel bad for the fans still waiting patiently or to be appalled that they still have their back, no way her smol fragile hands can be able to handle this kind of thing for more than one day.

i guess doing those prints must have really tired her out too much, but yeah release a half assed makeup tutorial instead of keeping up with projects, we know the drill Kenna.

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

her hair is shaped like a banana peel that's been sitting on the floor for 2 hours.

i wonder what had venus unfollow kenna... maybe kenna was trying EXTRA hard to be all buddy buddy with venus and try to gossip like they're close or something.

Or Kenna "the intellectual" did something incredibly dumb like tried to kiss ass by bringing up how they're both on pull and was all "I don't know how you put up with it. Teach me senpai." Kind of nonsense which is rude/incorrect (From what I remember we're pretty nice in the Venus threads) not to mention if Venus is trying to get to a better mental place she probably doesn't want to think about gossip sites and other places where she is talked about. These are just guesses tho. 

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

her hair is shaped like a banana peel that's been sitting on the floor for 2 hours.

i wonder what had venus unfollow kenna... maybe kenna was trying EXTRA hard to be all buddy buddy with venus and try to gossip like they're close or something.

Probably after finding out Kenner's new decision of having to move to Japan, Venus was like "aw hell no, no more drama for me. Let me stay away" Maybe she finally realizes that Kuntsuney poisons whatever she touches.

I mean, the hair, the brows, the makeup...

Posted

If I had to guess, I'd say that Kenna tried another "witty" comment with her. Remember that (paraphrased) "Oh Venus, don't try to think too much, your head will explode" Insta comment? I'm sure someone can find it, I'm on mobile

Posted

F0639E31-10A5-4503-815B-7ED5FCE92B35.thu

jesus they're both so embarassing

Posted

Mikan follows Kenna back, I just checked. But yeah, Venus unfollowed Kenna. I wonder why. 

I've also noticed Kenna started following Renvoir who has like 2 pages on PULL but the thread is dead because there's nothing on him. I'm surprised she gave him a follow when he doesn't follow her back either, lol.

Probably because they were never actually friends and just used each other for views and followers becuz OmG JaPaN!! :-)

Posted (edited)

this isn't even an Aristotle quote..... it's from Plutarch in Memorable Sayings of the Greeks. this took me 2 minutes to google 🤦‍♀️ not 2 sound like a boomer but it really is amazing that you can just... fact check anything within minutes and you have people like Kenna that just go w/ the first thing they see 

it's even funnier when you read it in context. The analogy is that the fox is a symbol of deceit. So if you can't get by with strength alone (a lions skin), then just deceive people and get by through lies instead. 

It also mentions that Aristotle calls the fox a friend of the snake, due to both having common symbolism as being deceitful and untrustworthy.

An interesting enough quote and story on its own, but literally no mature adult would try to weirdly brag and advertise themselves as being deceitful, other than to be edgy.

This is def why you don't just type in a key word and blindly take quotes and terms off of Pinterest photos without at least go googling them first.

Also I had a full body cringe at the "lvl 23" omg save me

Edited by Mr Fox

Posted

Also I had a full body cringe at the "lvl 23" omg save me

this is refernecing her age, right?! I thought she was trynna brag about her Japanese Duolingo level, lmao.