• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by SpaceGal

Posted

I agree looks like a temporary smoothing solution like Olaplex. Also could be a Gloss conditioner you can buy at Ulta. Also keep in mind that hair always looks really soft/smooth immediately after applying dye because it smooths down all the cuticles on the hair strands (when those aren’t smooth that’s what causes hair to look frizzy) so considering she just dyed it a day or so ago, it’s going to look really soft until she washes it a few times. 

reminds me of this 

7228A258-B4C9-47AF-AECA-796858DB431D.jpeg

Posted

Tinfoil hat theory :

She has been following this french instagramer and liked a lot of her pics lately : https://www.instagram.com/missalba.banana/

I predict her to start doing more "vintage" hairstyles and maybe even start dressing in 1940s-50s style just so she can stand out in the Japanese crowd.

Posted

Maybe she used Olaplex again? It's not going to help detoast her hair in the long run though

Also, darker tones fill the porous bleached hair making it appear softer and healthier.

Posted

She looks like someone’s sad mum going through a midlife crisis, and having just discovered Snapchat. 

Posted

On another note why does her hair look so soft/shiny? She's bleached it to hell and back :alpacaconfused:

hair tends to be pretty soft & shiny right after you dye it (at least in my experience). i'm not an expert on hair so i don't know why some dye has that effect at first, but it'll be back to looking crusty after a few washes 

Posted

20181209_175420.thumb.jpg.6a09da665014be

I'm not fashionable but what the fuck are these outfuts?

A hot fucking mess, that's what they are

Posted (edited)

Ladies and Gents I, Madame Basicbitch, am about to use my powers of the supernatural and predict Kenna/Bri's next anime eyebrow look. Behold!

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.49e44d6b84b1d4f51fbftenor_(9).thumb.gif.c1616c7c86b0b6040be7

A little bit late and OT on that... But she will truly give her eyebrows the illusion that they're falling (or flying away) and will be a true witch like Sabrina !! This reminded me of Justin Trudeau's eyebrows buzz lmao

RashFaithfulGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Saharja

Posted

Seems she had a lot of time in her hands.