• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 4]

7252 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Off topic but tin foil hat time:

Even if Lunestelle blocked Kenna who says that Kenna can’t still check Lunestelle’s profile outside of her account? She has enough free time to blast an innocent self promo and she’s not uploading anything on depop so I wouldn’t doubt that her nosiness is still going strong 

idk I was a bit suspicious because of those ZEPETO pics where her character’s hair is auburn-ish n guess who has the same shade?

Imo she might have wanted to go auburn but changed last minute because she saw lune had the same shade? Or maybe she changed her mind last minute because of something else? :alpacaconfused: idk anyway tin foil hat off

E9D7C2EA-E5E0-4139-916C-AAD3BD4E4F7F.jpeg

[spoiler/]

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Its actually frightening that the only way for her to reflect on her actions is when people point it out...

Posted

when she throws these "i don't know i'm being rude before someone points it out to me so it's rly not my fault" words around, what does she actually mean? that she is just a cunt who never learned manners, she has something going on that makes it so she cannot read that shit from interactions or what?

Posted

Every time I see Kennels trying to defend herself by saying, "Oh, I didn't know it was a rude message. 16 year old should know better, blah blah blah", is just making herself look like either a braindead moron or a salty insufferable cunt who refuses to let go of her big fat ego. 

I knew that her apology message about that follower is fucking fake. She just revealed herself that she isn't sorry when someone defended her. 

Her ass fuckery really reminded me of Holly Brown. 

Posted

From Bree's stories. Guess who's wasting time instead of being productive and like, dunno, post something on droop, looking for a room in Japan or film a video for her "job":haiplz:

We stand a busy kween

Screenshot_20181210-001344.jpg

Posted

From Bree's stories. Guess who's wasting time instead of being productive and like, dunno, post something on droop, looking for a room in Japan or film a video for her "job":haiplz:

We stand a busy kween

Screenshot_20181210-001344.jpg

On another note why does her hair look so soft/shiny? She's bleached it to hell and back :alpacaconfused:

Posted

On another note why does her hair look so soft/shiny? She's bleached it to hell and back :alpacaconfused:

tinfoil: wig. 

Posted

_20181208_215720.thumb.JPG.69a843ab9d06b

so basically she doesn't think before she does something

sounds like

shE DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN 

*pretends to be shocked*

Posted (edited)

Maybe she used Olaplex again? It's not going to help detoast her hair in the long run though

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I think it's olaplex/hairspray 

Posted

Every time I see Kennels trying to defend herself by saying, "Oh, I didn't know it was a rude message. 16 year old should know better, blah blah blah", is just making herself look like either a braindead moron or a salty insufferable cunt who refuses to let go of her big fat ego. 

I knew that her apology message about that follower is fucking fake. She just revealed herself that she isn't sorry when someone defended her. 

Her ass fuckery really reminded me of Holly Brown. 

I was going to say at least Holly brown actually draws instead of stealing but both Kenna and Holly have flat out traced and copied.  They both even deleted so much of their channel it's unreal. 

when she throws these "i don't know i'm being rude before someone points it out to me so it's rly not my fault" words around, what does she actually mean? that she is just a cunt who never learned manners, she has something going on that makes it so she cannot read that shit from interactions or what?

I don't know what she means. But it's 100% comes off as a terrible excuse. Most people who have issues detecting tone in messages (text and spoken)  and realize that's an issue apologize faster than her or have ways to cope with it by 23.